剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
没错 我在泡完茶后再倒牛奶进去
Of course, I-I had made the scandalous error
真是犯了非常严重的错误
of pouring the milk after the tea.
我很抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry I said that.
我不是那样想的
I don't think that.
我觉得你还是很能改正的
I actually find you quite corrigible.
整个夏天 我都觉得
The whole summer, I-I felt like...
自己是个白♥痴♥美国女孩
the idiot American girl
不会喝茶
who doesn't know how to drink tea
也穿不对鞋
and doesn't have the right shoes.
在我眼里你不是这样的
That's not how I see you at all.
怎么会有人先倒牛奶再倒茶
Why would anyone pour the milk before the tea?
完全没道理
It doesn't make any sense,
你根本尝不出来味道的浓淡
you can't tell how strong it is.
而且我查过了
I looked it up.
乔治·奥威尔和我的观点一致
George Orwell is with me on this.
我恨英国
God, I hate England.
我也一样
I'm right there with you.
英国让我劣迹斑斑
It brings out the absolute worst in me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
说实话 回到英国的想法
Honestly, I mean, the thought of going back there
让我很恐慌
kind of gives me a panic attack.
那就别回去了
Well, then let's not.
真的吗
Really?
如果你不在我身边 我会很难过
I'm miserable without you.
我爱美国
I love the States.
你也爱美国
You love the States.
我们就住在美国吧
Let's live in the States.
那你的奖学金怎么办
But what about your fellowship?
拜托 如果一只猫可以同时死去和活着
Please, if a cat can be both alive and dead simultaneously,
我肯定能在理论物理学领域
I'm sure I can find another fellowship
找到别的奖学金
in theoretical physics.
可能只有物理学家才能明白
Probably only makes sense to another physicist.
重要的是
Um, the important thing
我们在对方面前都是最好的自己
is that we are our best selves to each other.
永远都是
Always.
好吧
All right.
继续跟我讲物理
Keep talking physics to me.
真的吗
Yeah?
假的
No, don't.
我们抓住那考古学家了
We get the archeologist?
我们刚把她带来 但她还没招
We just brought her in, but she's not talking yet.
布尔热小姐
法国对外安♥全♥局♥掌握了你的黑市交易资料
不仅会终结你的事业
我们还能以支持恐怖组织的罪名
将你终身监禁
今晚你有机会离开这里
我们可以当什么都没发生过
所有的被盗文物我们不追究
你父亲什么都不用知道
你就自♥由♥了
只要你开口♥交♥待
我没和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一起工作
我只和信使接触
我不知道他们和谁联络
这个圣骨匣是他们给你的吗
是的 这是收藏的一部分
他们还有什么
早期基♥督♥教的东西
一个圣杯 一些雕像
问问她雕像的事
Ask her about the statues.
那些雕塑是什么样的
是石灰岩雕成的使徒
大约两米高
大概是公元六世纪的东西
那就是圣加百利修道院的雕像
Those are the St. Gabriel statues.
她跟沙希德在交易
She's dealing with Hizb al-Shahid.
最好的一点在于 他们没见过她
And the best part is, they haven't seen her.
没错 我们抓走她 让她以为她是被
Right, so, we pick her up, we let her think she's being held
法国情报部门关起来的
by French intelligence.
我们找个特工 扮成她的样子
We'll find an agent who can pass for her,
安排一个购买♥♥雕像的会面
set up a meeting to buy one of these statues, and boom,
我们就和阿尔及利亚的沙希德有了直接接触
we have a direct line to Hizb al-Shahid in Algeria.
但那些人只会通过信使联络
Except these guys go through couriers
因为他们不能和女人会面
because they can't meet with women.
看来我们只需要找到一个特工
So, all we have to do is find an agent
长得像这个考古学家
who looks like this archaeologist,
讲流利的法语
who speaks perfect French,
还得能够说服这些极端分子
and then somehow convince these extremists
违背自己的宗教教义
that they should violate their religion
和她面谈 以便她安排行动
and meet her face-to-face so she can set up the op.
可一旦这些都办好了
But, yeah, once we do all that,
就手到擒来了
it's like you said, "Boom."
国务卿 早上好
Good morning, Madam Secretary.
我还在读异议备忘录的早晨
Not while I'm still reading
可不怎么好
about the dissent memo.
我们刚收到消息 贝尔蒂德·卡兰加
We just got word that Bertilde Kalanga
从安哥拉的软禁中被释放了
was released from house arrest in Angola.
希望这能让您感觉好点
Hope that helps.
的确好点了
It does.
投票什么时候开始
When do the polls open?
还有十六个小时
About 16 hours.
助理国务卿汤普森来了
Uh, Assistant Secretary Thompson is here,
可能是来和您
presumably to share the diplomatic equivalent
庆祝这外交胜利的
of a high five.
苏珊 我刚接到消息
Susan, I just heard.
贝斯特罗释放了卡兰加
Bestilo released Kalanga.
他也关闭了安哥拉的所有互联网服务
He also shut down all Internet service in Angola.
他就是不能停止压制言论自♥由♥是吗
He cannot stop suppressing freedom of speech, can he?
坏消息还不止这一个
It's worse than that.
我刚从大使♥馆♥得到消息 军队和警方
I just got word from the embassy, military and police
现在正在包围投票站
are surrounding poll stations as we speak.
他要干什么
What is he doing?
镇♥压♥选民以掩饰自己的阴谋
Suppressing voters with no way for anyone to see
等民众发现的时候就太迟了
what he's up to until it's too late.
媒体不能曝光他吗
Won't the press expose him?
-不能 媒体都听他的 -他控制着媒体
- No, they do whatever he tells them to do. - He controls it.
但他不能控制社交媒体
But he can't control social media.
如果人们口口相传他的恶行
If the people show each other what he's doing,
他知道他们会反抗的
he knows they'll rise up.
这也是阿♥拉♥伯之春运动时
Same reason Mubarak
穆巴拉克关闭网络的原因
shut down Internet during the Arab Spring.
号♥称是为了维护网络
Said it was for maintenance.
是为了维护现状才对
Maintenance of the status quo.
我以为我们快要说服他了
I thought we were getting through to him.
我们应该颁布旅行禁令
We should initiate a travel ban.
以切断粮食供应威胁他
Threaten to cut off food,
即使我们不能这样做
even if we can't do it.
不行 做不到的事
No, we-we can't make threats if we we're not willing
不能作为威胁
to follow through on them.
就像你说的
It's like you said,
他的人♥民♥挨饿他也不会管
what does he care if his people starve?
我们令安哥拉依赖我们的粮食供应
Unfortunately, this is the position we've put Angolans in
就将那里的人♥民♥置于这样的处境
by making them dependent on our food supply.
联♥合♥国♥部队呢
What about U.N. Forces?
等会儿
Hang on.
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
农业补助大错特错
Subsidized agriculture was the wrong idea.
我们得让他们自己收割庄稼 对吧
We have to let them harvest their own crops, right?
布莱克
Blake!
你说是谁派你来的
Who did you say sent you?
我代表一个来自巴斯蒂亚的买♥♥家
I represent a buyer from Bastia,
吕卡·埃尔维
Lucas Hervé.
他怎么不自己来
Why doesn't he come himself?
他是个生意人 他很谨慎
He's a businessman. He needs to be discreet.
所以他就派一个在黑市上做买♥♥卖♥♥的考古学家吗
So he sends an archaeologist who deals in the black market?
这风险可够高的
You're pretty high risk.
我和世界上很多热心的收藏家
I have connections to passionate collectors
都有联♥系♥
from many different worlds.
圣骨匣里有没有圣奥古斯丁的遗骨
Did the reliquary contain the relics of St. Augustine?
买♥♥家只对匣子感兴趣
It was only the outside the buyer was interested in.
听着像是掩饰
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表