剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我没听见闹钟响
Oh, I missed my alarm!
-马上起床 -不不不 不好意思
- I'm up! I'm up! - No, no, no. Sorry.
我只是去晨跑了
I just went for an early run.
有道理 你要忙联调局的事
That's right, you have the FBI,
而我还可以睡十分钟
and I have ten more minutes.
走开 室友
Go away, roommate.
我从美琪的店里给你买♥♥了
Look, I got you one of those cinnamon rolls
你最喜欢的肉桂卷
you like from Maggie's.
-上面铺着奶油芝士那种吗 -没错
- The kind with the cream cheese on top? - Yeah. Oh.
还有诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥的提名
And a nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize.
-什么 -快看看
- What? - Look.
慢着 他们刊登了文章吗
Wait, they put that in the article?
封面照很漂亮
Nice cover photo.
他们不该提及提名事宜
They weren't supposed to mention the nomination.
只是传言而已
It's just a rumor.
亨利·基辛格 美国前国务卿
基辛格肯定很嫉妒
Kissinger is so jealous right now.
-天啊 他们把我的脸怎么了 -什么意思
- Geez. What'd they do to my face? - What do you mean?
《新闻来源》杂♥志♥
长得像个诡异的塑料娃娃
I look like a creepy plastic doll.
文章写得不错
Well, the article is great.
全是关于以色列与伊朗间的和平对话
It's all about the Israel-Iran peace talks.
处理了这么多折腾人的事后
Look, it-it's nice you're getting some notice
真高兴你终于受到一些关注了
after all this crazy work you've been putting in.
我肯定会工作至死
I must've worked myself to death.
我看起来像个死尸一样
I mean, I look like a corpse.
你觉得如果他们
What, you think if they didn't erase
不磨掉我脸上的皱纹
all the lines on my face,
-我会很失望 -是...
- I'd be disappointed. - Yeah, I...
我觉得我该洗个澡
I think I'm gonna take a shower.
思考一下为什么联调局又需要我了
See why the FBI needs me again.
我敢说他们肯定没动过亨利·基辛格的脸
I bet they wouldn't have worked over Henry Kissinger's face
除非他的脸看上去像压缩板一样
till he looked like a pressed sheet.
洛温塔尔拉比的照片还是很好看的
There's a good picture of Rabbi Lowenthal.
是啊 我看到了
Oh, yeah, I saw that.
让以色列和伊朗的小朋友一起踢足球
What a brilliant idea, getting Israel and Iranian kids
真是个很棒的点子
to play soccer together.
他还说服了
He actually got
设拉子总统和以色列总理
President Shiraz and the Israeli prime minister
同意前往观看下周在约旦举♥行♥的比赛
to agree to go to the game in Jordan next week.
他在解决大国领导人之间的纷争方面比我在行
Guy's better at wrangling world leaders than I am.
也许该把诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥颁给他
Maybe he should get a Nobel Peace Prize instead.
说真的
Seriously.
我的鱼尾纹严重到
Are my... crow's feet that bad
需要他们全部磨掉吗
that they need to be erased?
你那俊俏小脸蛋上的每一寸肌肤我都喜欢
I love every inch of your beautiful face.
联调局总部
华盛顿特区
弗吉尼亚野战军
Virginia Field Force.
是个标准的民兵组织
Pretty much your standard militia group.
反政♥府♥ 白人至上主义 武器充足
Antigovernment, little white supremacy, lots of guns
生存主义者组织仅是庸人自扰吗
装备精良
and tactical gear.
我还是不懂为什么你们需要我
I still don't understand why you need me.
我们访谈过的其中一位前约翰圣约组织成员
One of the ex-Covenant of John members we interviewed
其表亲是军事组织一员
had a cousin in a militia group.
我们深入调查了一下
We looked into it.
几名约翰圣♥战♥组织前成员发布在其网站上
Couple of ex-COJ members posted on their web site.
所以天使军团在招募士兵
So the legion of angels is looking for soldiers.
如果他们在策划行动 一切就说得通了
Makes sense if they're planning some kind of action.
很难预测民兵组织的下一步棋是什么
It's hard to see what the militia gets out of it.
他们有共同目标 对吧
Well, they both share the same goal, right?
摧毁社会基层结构
Burn down the basic structures of society.
约翰圣♥战♥组织拥有枪♥支♥ 掌握技术
COJ gets guns and know-how,
而民兵组织则有合理的意识形态
and militia gets a righteous ideology.
若约翰圣♥战♥组织真拿了
And if COJ does have a bomb
雷克斯·梅菲尔德的炸♥弹♥
from Rex Mayfield...
他们会制♥造♥出更多麻烦
They bring even more to the table.
你计划如何 坐观其变还是派人干预
So what are you thinking, watch and wait or send a team in?
派遣部队的必要条件是能找到他们
We'd love to move in, if we could only find them.
半年前烟酒枪爆局开始追捕他们
They were in the mountains near Abingdon
他们当时驻扎在阿宾登地区的丛山中
when ATF started tracking them about six months ago.
但后来突然消失了
But then they pulled up stakes
对新的根据地选择也更为谨慎
and got cagey about the new location.
他们已经知道烟酒枪爆局在追捕他们了吗
Could they have figured out ATF was tracking them?
看起来不像
Doesn't look like it.
伊恩·康罗伊
Ian Conroy.
他一直在调查该组织
He's been working the group.
前海军陆战队员 曾三度被派往伊♥拉♥克♥
Ex-Marine, deployed three times to Iraq.
他们很喜欢他 想吸纳他
They love this guy. They want to recruit him.
可能是个陷阱
It could be a trap.
这是我们找到他们驻扎地的唯一机会
It's the only way we're gonna find out where they are.
我们得把握机会 准备充分
We'll have to take our chances and be ready.
所以你们要我将烟酒枪爆局的人
So now you need me to help ATF guy
变成末日基♥督♥教方面的专家 以便他的潜入
become an expert on apocalyptic Christianity so he'll fit in.
你能预知我意真是太好了
I love it when you're ahead of me.
这是戴维营的座位表
And here's the seating chart for Camp David.
设拉子总统会从东门进来
President Shiraz will enter from the east door.
-以色列方赞成吗 -赞成
- Which Israel approved? - Yes.
我会和总理办公室确认一次
I will confirm with the prime minister's office.
很好 我不想因为座次问题
Right. I do not want to lose this peace deal over
而搞砸这次和平协议
who gets the top bunk.
抱歉 我刚看到了座位表
Sorry, I just saw the seating chart.
是正式的吗
Is this right?
是的 我们会把西入口留给
Yes. We'll approve the west entrance with
阿隆森总理
Prime Minister Aaronson.
不 我指的是桌子的形状
No, no, no, the table shape.
我花了三天时间
I spent three days
说服双方同意使用椭圆形桌子
getting both sides to agree to an oval table.
而这桌子是长方形的
This is a rectangle.
-绝不能使用长方形桌子 -只是图示而已
- It can't be a rectangle. - That's just the diagram.
桌子肯定是椭圆形的
The table will be oval.
确定是椭圆形桌子吗 会场那张桌子
Can we confirm it's oval? The actual table.
阿隆森坐在靠窗边凸出的位置上
With Aaronson on the bulgy part by the windows.
好 我会确认
Y-Yes, I-I will confirm.
花必须是白色的
And the flowers have to be white.
坚持一下 伙计 快结束了
Hang in there, buddy. Almost there.
我知道 只是...
No, I know. I'm just...
只是疲于商定
Exhausted from negotiating
这次历史性的和平协议的每一处细节而已
every single detail of a historic peace agreement.
杰伊 你老婆来了
Uh, Jay, your wife is on the way up.
谁
Who's that?
告诉她这协议一签完 你就可以回她身边了
Tell her she gets you back as soon as this thing is signed.
就剩几小时了
Hours away.
早上好 国务卿
Good morning, ma'am.
我知道 《新闻来源》杂♥志♥刊登了关于
I know. NewsSource Magazine mentioned the rumor
诺贝尔奖提名的传言
about the Nobel nomination.
我不知道他们哪里来的消息
I-I don't know how they got that.
之前也有过此类的提名传言
Nominations have been rumored before in the past.
没什么大不了
It's not an issue.
我去给大家安排一下会议事宜
I'll gather the staff for the meeting.
关于杂♥志♥封面...
About the cover...
你是说我看起来像蜡像那张
You mean that I look like my own... wax statue?
我跟他们说过不要修图
I told them no retouching,
而且最后必须由我们定稿
and I was assured that we'd get final approval.
显然 并不是这样
Obviously, that didn't happen.
倒不是说照片不好看
I mean, not that it's bad.
得了吧 是挺难看的
Oh, come on. It's pretty bad.
是要在这开会吗 就我一个人
Are we in here or what? I-I'm all alone.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Could you give us a minute?
对了 恭喜您登上《新闻来源》杂♥志♥
Oh, hey, congratulations on NewsSource.
您现在上热门话题了
You're officially trending online.
是吗
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表