剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Two men died right there.
真的吗
Seriously?
这有牌匾吗
Is there like, a plaque?
或者雕像什么的
Or a statue or something?
没有 我想重点就在这
No, I guess that was the point.
很多事情并不总是为了奖杯的
You don't always do things to get a trophy.
我爸...
My dad...
他一辈子都在为别人战斗
he fought his whole life for other people.
我知道 你为此憎恨他
Yeah, I know, you resented him for it.
以前是恨 我加入海军陆战队
Yeah, I did. Half the reason
一半是为了气他
I joined the Marines was to piss him off.
但时过境迁 我开始理解
But over time, I came to understand that
即便作为一个小孩
even as a kid,
我仍然是更为重要的世界的一部分
I was part of something bigger.
是啊 但你不后悔
Yeah, but you're not sorry
-加入海军陆战队 -当然不
- for joining the Marines. - Oh, God no.
但我不得不逐渐适应
But I had to grow into it.
-你懂吧 -懂
- You know? - Yeah.
你很有天赋 杰森
You've got gifts, Jason.
无比灵巧的思考和语言能力
An incredible facility for thought and language.
让你充满了力量
That makes you powerful.
但在你准备好为了你真正相信的事物
But until you're ready to fight for something
奋战之前
that you truly believe in,
比你自己更为重要的事物
something that's bigger than yourself,
那份力量都浪费了
that power is wasted.
没有人会认真看待你的
No one's ever gonna take you seriously.
我要说的就这些
That's all I'm saying.
还有两分钟到达
Two minutes till contact.
第一处设施在哪
Where's the first site?
切若巴德
Chehrehabad.
赞詹省前盐矿地区
It's a former salt mine in Zanjan Province.
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报表明离心机
Intel from Russia says that the centrifuges
是送往这里的
were headed here.
他们真的会让检查员进去吗
Will they really let the inspectors in?
他们要是想合作就会
If they want to cooperate, then yes.
一旦拒绝他们进去...
The moment they refuse entry...
我们的核协议就失败了
Our nuclear deal is dead.
我们就要进行武装干预了
And we're on a direct path to confrontation.
他们已经走了这么远了
Well, they got 'em this far.
至少是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
总统先生
Sir,
联♥合♥国♥给我们直接接入了他们的视频信♥号♥♥
the UN is patching us directly into their feed.
我们是来检查设施的 国际原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥的
We're here to inspect the facility. We're with the IAEA.
那是什么
What is that?
我们看见光晕了
We're seeing halos.
是军队
Military.
他们接近速度很快
They're coming fast.
看着可不像是什么欢迎车
That does not look like a welcome wagon.
是第65特种旅
It's NOHED Brigade.
革命卫队的精英单位
Elite units of the Revolutionary Guard.
他们拒绝我们进入
They're refusing entry.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
把他们撤出来
Get 'em out of there.
"车回城♥堡♥"
Rook to Castle.
撤退 重复 撤退
Evacuate. I repeat, evacuate.
失去连接了 总统先生
We've lost contact, sir.
伊丽莎白 召集安♥理♥会♥紧急会议
Elizabeth, call an emergency session of the Security Council.
我们得恢复对伊朗的制裁
We need to snap back the sanctions against Iran.
-快点 -是 总统先生
- Fast. - Yes, Mr. President.
中♥央♥司令部的军事打击方案
And I want military strike options
一小时内送到我的办公桌上
from CENTCOM on my desk within the hour.
是
Sir.
总统先生 这事用不了多久就会传开
Sir, it won't be long before this gets out.
我们得想想如何周♥旋♥
We need to figure out how to spin it.
不 不要周♥旋♥
No. No spin.
要确保伊朗造不出核武器
Make sure that Iran doesn't get a nuclear weapon.
我们要接受失败
We just accept defeat.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表