剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
所以你不介意的话 我现在要闭上眼睛
so if you don't mind, I'm just gonna close my eyes now.
当然不介意
Sure.
国务卿女士
第三季 第十二集
你剩下的日子都要在监狱里度过了
You're going to prison for the rest of your life.
但如果你告诉我们其它炸♥弹♥在哪里
But if you tell us where the other bomb is,
我们能免你一死
we can take death off the table.
我觉得死亡自有打算
Oh, I'd argue death has a mind of its own.
另外那颗炸♥弹♥在哪里 雷克斯
Where's the other bomb, Rex?
不知道
Don't know.
和你一样 我也很想知道
But like you, I'm all atwitter to find out.
你说过你造这些炸♥弹♥是为了引出预言
You said you built the bombs to bring about the prophecy.
什么预言
Which prophecy is that?
那就是
Well, that would be
迪比克平原上的信徒和十字军的
the final battle between the Crusaders and the Faithful
最终之战
on the plains of Dubuque.
诸如此类
And what have you.
爱荷华州的迪比克吗
Dubuque, Iowa?
叙利亚的达比克
Dabiq, Syria.
我是亨利·麦考德
Henry McCord,
我是反恐部的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·马卢夫
Special Agent Mohammed Maloof, Counter-Terrorism.
很高兴认识你 麦考德博士
Great to meet you, Dr. McCord.
我读过你的著作
Familiar with your work.
-叫我穆就行了 -你可以叫我亨利
- You can call me Mo. - Henry, please.
达比克是北叙利亚的一个镇子
Dabiq is a town in northern Syria
伊♥斯♥兰♥国的追随者们认为
that devout members of ISIS believe will be the site
和西方世界的最终之战
of the final battle
会像预言所说的那样在那里发生
with the West that will usher in the apocalypse.
为什么他发错了音
So why did he mispronounce it?
是他在开玩笑还是无心之失
Is he joking or ignorant?
都有可能 也可能两者都有
Either or both.
听了他整晚的审讯
After listening to him talk all night,
我不相信他是个虔诚的转信伊♥斯♥兰♥教的人
I'm not convinced he's a particularly devoted convert to Islam.
那这是不是意味着
But does that necessarily mean
他不会为伊♥斯♥兰♥国制♥造♥第二枚炸♥弹♥
he wouldn't give a second bomb to ISIS?
怎么了 穆
What's up, Mo?
我们现在还在整理梅菲尔德的供词
Now we're still mapping mayfield's communications,
但他似乎试着与其他一些
but he seems to have tried to reach out
约翰圣约组织成员联♥系♥
to a few other Covenant of John survivors.
其中有没有已经确认身份的伊♥斯♥兰♥特工
What about known Islamic State operatives
或支持伊♥斯♥兰♥的人呢
or sympathizers?
除了阿尔穆塔外 没有了
After Al-Mutaya, none.
如果第一枚炸♥弹♥是为他们造的
If the first bomb was for them,
很有可能第二枚也是
odds are the second is too.
那我就很奇怪
Then I'm curious
为什么他会和以前的宗教成员联♥系♥
why he would contact members of his old cult.
我也是
So am I.
纳辛贝·埃亚德马国际机场
谢谢你 斯科特 我们欠你个人情
Thanks, Scott, we owe you one.
好了 谢谢 一会再聊
Yeah, all right, thanks, talk to you soon.
好了 好消息是
All right, the good news is
应急行动中心为我们订了去尼日利亚的
the Ops Center got us all booked on a commercial flight
阿布贾航♥空♥公♥司♥的经济舱
to Nigeria on Air Abuja.
还有这个航♥空♥公♥司♥吗
That's an airline?
那坏消息是什么
What's the bad news?
是的 坏消息是20分钟后
Uh, yes, the bad news is it leaves in 20 minutes
飞机就要在航站楼的另一头起飞了
from the opposite end of the terminal.
-那我们得快点 准备好了吗 -好了
- Then we better hustle. We ready? - Yeah.
好吧 我们走
Okay, let's go.
快点 快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.
好的
Okay.
不是吧
Come on.
是的 我们要错过航♥班♥了
Yeah, we're gonna miss that flight.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
欢迎来到多哥
welcome to Togo.
总统先生 很荣幸来到这里
Mr. President, what-what a pleasure to be here.
谢谢
Thank you.
能带您参观一下洛美是我莫大的荣幸
It will be my great honor to show you the sights of Lomé,
我们美丽的首都城市
Our beautiful capital city.
-请跟我来 -好的
- Please come with me. - Okay.
他知道这次不是正式的国家访问 对吗
He knows this isn't an official state visit, right?
现在是了
It is now.
让我来理理 美国国务卿
So let me understand: the secretary of state
现在正在进行一场备受瞩目的正式访问
is on an extremely high-profile, official trip,
你却告诉我 你最快要到下周
and you're telling me that
才能把她的飞机修好
the soonest you can get her plane fixed is next week?
是的
Affirmative.
因为飞机的替换零件
Because the replacement part
要为另一架飞机预留
is being held in reserve for another plane
而那架飞机本应已降落但现在还没有降落吗
which might go down but hasn't?
是的
Affirmative.
帕奇斯少校 你肯定知道这一点也不合理
Surely, Major Farkis, you can see that makes no sense.
不觉得
Negative.
不 好吧 这真的不合理
Negative. Right, it makes negative sense.
很高兴你认同我的观点
I'm glad you agree.
长官 问题是高压压缩机
Ma'am, the issue is that the high compressor drum
运到新飞机上需要特殊的搬运设备
requires special MHE before we reroute it to the APOE.
我已经让陆军装备司令部负责此事了
I've pulsed the AMC for guidance.
这些人怎么不说人话
Why can't these people speak English?
因为我们能听得懂他们在说什么
'Cause then we could understand what they're saying.
我真的很讨厌五角大楼
I hate the Pentagon so much.
帕奇斯少校 我觉得
Major Farkis, what I believe you are saying to me,
你这些荒谬的缩写词是在说
with all these ridiculous acronyms,
这个零件很大
is that it's a really big part
运输有困难
and it would be very hard to move it.
我已经让陆军装备司令部负责了
I've pulsed the AMC for guidance.
能不能别再说这个了
Haven't we all?
最后一个问题 少校
One last question, Major.
你们的指挥官是麦凯军官吗
Your commanding officer is Colonel McKay, correct?
是的
Affirmative.
好吧 我去催他
Okay, well, I'm just gonna go ahead and pulse him.
谢谢你 少校 通话完毕
Thank you, Major. Over and out.
我觉得挂电♥话♥时不用说"通话完毕"
I don't think you say "Over and out" to end a phone call.
感觉这样很适合
It felt right.
收拾一下 我们要去五角大楼了
Get your things, we're going to the Pentagon.
你可以看得出 国务卿女士
As you can see, Madam Secretary,
我们的国家历史悠久
our nation has a rich history.
多哥博物馆
非常令人印象深刻
It's very impressive.
我们的未来将更为骄人
Ah, but our future will be even more impressive.
稍后你会看到我们的新电♥信♥中心
Wait until you see our new telecommunications center.
法布尔总统 我可以离开一下吗
President Fabre, would you excuse me just for one second?
当然
Of course.
-天啊 这真是... -是不是很美
- Oh, gosh, this is... - Isn't this beautiful?
真的很美
This is really beautiful.
-这个作品很棒 -是的
- This a nice one? - Yes.
什么情况
What's up?
有一趟到尼日利亚的航♥班♥ 一小时内起飞
There's a flight that leaves to Nigeria in one hour.
-很好 -但是只有四个座位
- Great. - But there are only four seats available.
-那就不太好了 -经济舱
- Oh, less great. - In coach.
那就一点也不好了 但还是要去 -好的
- Not great at all, but we'll deal. - Yeah.
四个座位 那就是你
Four seats. That's you,
还有最低配置的两位外交安全人员
and a minimum detail of two Diplomatic Security agents,
和布莱克
and Blake.
我和黛西尽快把他们带回来
Daisy and I will bring the gaggle as soon as we can.
-等等 国务卿 他们已经察觉到了 -什么
- Wait, wait, ma'am, they're already smelling - What?
现在你希望我在多哥过夜
blood in the water, now you want me to spend the night in Togo
而你溜到尼日利亚吗
while you jet off to Nigeria?
他们会暴♥动♥的
They're gonna mutiny.
我知道这活不好干 黛西
Well, I know it stinks, Daisy...
看雕塑 我们要假装看雕塑
Admire the statue. Just admire the statue.
最重要的是 陈部长可能已经在尼日利亚
And on top of everything else, Minister Chen is probably
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表