剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
-要是他们找不到他呢 要是 -艾比
- What if they don't find him? What...? - Abby.
我见过很多成功解决的人♥质♥事件
I have seen many hostage situations resolved.
我们有技巧丰富的谈判专家
We have extremely skilled negotiators.
但我知道你们不会付赎金
But I know you won't pay ransom.
所以有什么好谈判的
So what is there to negotiate?
永远都是比钱更重要的事情
It's always about more than money.
我知道这很难承受
I know this is a lot to handle.
你家里还有人吗
Do you have someone at home?
你确定不要我送你
You sure you don't need a ride?
不用 我妈来接我 谢谢
No. My mom's coming, but thanks.
好
Yeah.
我知道你可能是怎么想我的 但是
I know what you probably think of me, but...
我真的很爱他
I really do love him, you know?
你当然了
Of course you do.
但要是杰伊不知道呢
But what if Jay doesn't know that?
情况如何
Where are we?
有五个热成像信♥号♥♥
We have five heat signatures.
三个在一层 两个在地下
Three on the first floor, two in the basement.
我们已经确认杰伊·惠特曼
And we've confirmed Jay Whitman
和迪托·瑟拉斯马尼在里面吗
and Dito Pirosmani are among them?
我们在五分钟前收到了
Yeah, we received corroborating intel
法国对内安♥全♥局♥的联合情报
from DGSI five minutes ago.
我们只能猜测惠特曼在地下室
Now, we have to assume that Whitman's in the basement.
有直接的入口吗
Is there any direct access?
没有 他们都得先经过一层的人
Negative. They'll have to go through the bogeys
然后再从楼梯下去
on the first floor, then down the stairs.
那就给守着惠特曼的人
That leaves whoever's guarding Whitman
充分的时间把他带走了
plenty of time to take him out.
那是我们可能要承担的风险
That's a risk we may have to take.
迪托·瑟拉斯马尼没有偷我们的武器
Dito Pirosmani didn't steal our weapons.
他不能为加西亚和米尔肯的行为负责
He can't be responsible for Garcia or Milken.
这是什么
What's this?
对索洛卡手头的瑟拉斯马尼资料的分♥析♥
Analysis of Soroka's dossier on Pirosmani.
做假账的那个会计师吗
The accountant who was cooking the books?
已经做了一整套
One set was cooked.
瑟拉斯马尼雇索洛卡来做账
Pirosmani paid Soroka to doctor them
以避免俄♥罗♥斯♥那边的麻烦
to keep him out of trouble with the Russians.
这是第二套假账
This is the second set.
这样他就有了把柄以免瑟拉斯马尼杀人灭口
So he'd have leverage in case Pirosmani turned on him.
总统先生 我们没有时间证实这个了
Mr. President, we have no time to corroborate this.
不 我已经看过了
No. I've been through it.
每一笔交易都不在美国国境内
There is not one single deal on American soil
也不涉及美国武器
or involving American arms.
他不是我们的目标 总统先生
He's not our guy, sir.
他绑♥架♥了美国外交官
He's holding an American diplomat hostage,
现在他就是我们的目标了
so now he is our guy.
他已经觉得我们要追查他
He already thought we were after him,
然后冻结了他的资产证实了他的疑虑
then freezing his assets just confirmed his paranoia.
他跟我们公平交易 我们却耍了他
He played fair with us, we screwed him.
至少他是那么看的
At least that's how he sees it.
距离瑟拉斯马尼定的救你的员工的最后期限
We have 47 minutes before Pirosmani's deadline
还有47分钟
to save your staffer.
总统先生 没时间了
Mr. President, there's no time.
我们都清楚 如果进去交火
We all know that we go in there guns blazing,
就是将杰伊和海豹突击队置于极度的危险中
we put Jay and those SEALs at tremendous risk.
你想要什么
What are you asking for?
足够的时间来确定这是我们唯一的选择
Enough time to make sure that this is our only option.
如果我是对的
If I'm right,
瑟拉斯马尼处于守势
Pirosmani's on the defensive.
他并不想杀死
He doesn't want to kill
一名美国的外事官员 他只是希望重获统治权
an American FSO, he just wants his empire back.
我们再给他一次机会
We give him another chance
让他来联♥系♥我们
to reach out to us one more time,
我们就不必强攻进去
and save us having to go in.
这对你的人来说可是相当冒险的
That's a pretty big gamble with your own guy.
这应该能让你看到我对此事的信心了
Which should tell you how confident I am in this evidence.
等待四十分钟
40 minutes on the clock.
然后就强攻
Then we go in.
海王星 待命 等待指示
Stand by, Neptune, await my order.
这是什么
Now, what do you see here?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
一个 一个银行账户
A-A-A bank account?
没错 这是我在苏黎世的主账户
Yeah. That's my primary account in Zurich.
依然没有钱
And it's still empty.
我说过他们不会为我而给你汇款的
I told you they won't pay for me.
但是我并不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But I am not a terrorist.
这是我自己的钱
It's my own money!
但你现在是绑匪了
But you are a kidnapper now.
美国总统
And the president of the United States
可不会为了救我而改变
is not gonna reverse his position of non-negotiation
他不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判的立场
just to preserve my life.
我还没那么重要
I'm not that important.
那我就别无选择了
Then they leave me no choice.
你这次也许能逃脱 但你永远也无法获得自♥由♥
You might get out of this, but you'll never be free again.
你余生将活在提心吊胆中
For the rest of your life you'll be looking over your shoulder.
最终 他们会找到你
And eventually, they will find you.
如果你真的想摆脱这些
If you really want out of this,
你还有一次机会
you've got one chance.
如果那些M16步♥枪♥不是你的
If those M16s weren't yours,
就是有人陷害你
then someone set you up.
如果这是事实 你必须和国务卿说清楚
And if that's true, you have to talk to the secretary.
她已经背叛了我
She already betrayed me.
听我说 如果你说的是事实
Listen to me. If you're telling the truth,
那么你对美国仅有的冒犯
then kidnapping me, that was your only offense
就是绑♥架♥我
against the United States.
而我也许 也许能够
And I-I-I might, i might be worth enough
帮助你摆脱这样的困境
to get you off the hook for that.
你的生命岌岌可危
You have a gun to your head,
为了生存你当然什么都能说
so you will say anything to survive.
总统先生
Mr. President.
迪托·瑟拉斯马尼打来找麦考德国务卿
Dito Pirosmani is calling for Secretary McCord.
总统先生
Mr. President.
好的 我允许你给予他自♥由♥
Yes. You have my permission to offer him his freedom.
把电♥话♥接进来 上尉
Put him through, Lieutenant.
我是麦考德国务卿
This is Secretary McCord.
瑟拉斯马尼先生 首先
Mr. Pirosmani, before we continue,
我需要你证明杰伊·惠特曼还活着
I need proof that Jay Whitman is alive.
她要听你说话
She wants to hear you.
我没事 国务卿女士
I'm here, ma'am.
迪托 让我明确一下
Dito, let me be clear.
这不是一次谈判
This is not a negotiation.
那我就是在浪费时间了
Then I waste my time.
你挟持了一名美国人♥质♥
You have an American hostage.
这是要付出代价的
There are consequences to that.
我们不能解冻你的资产
We cannot unfreeze your assets.
但是你为我没做过的事而拿走了我的钱
But you took my money for something that I didn't do.
基于你广为人知的犯罪历史
Based on your known criminal history
和大量的证据 没错 但是
and a great deal of evidence, yes; however,
我们掌握了新证据 似乎表明
we have new evidence that seems to show
你没有偷取美国♥军♥队的武器
that you did not steal U.S. Military weapons.
我早告诉过你
As I said.
那就放我走
So let me go.
如果你立即交出人♥质♥
If you surrender your hostage immediately,
我能保证让你离开和自♥由♥ 但仅限于此
I can see that you leave with your freedom, but that's all.
所以你打来说你犯了个错误
So you call to say me that you made a mistake,
还要拿走我的钱 是吗
and you still take my money, huh?
你真是忘恩负义
It's after what I have done for you?
释放杰伊·惠特曼 你就能活命
Release Jay Whitman and you leave with your life.
那么你自知有错
So you're ready to risk
却还愿意以牺牲你的人
killing your own man to get me,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表