剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
警局收到从学校办公室打出的
Metro police received an urgent call
紧急报♥警♥电♥话♥ 说杰森持有枪♥械♥
from the school's main office that Jason had a gun
并威胁向全班扫射
and was threatening to shoot up his classroom.
看起来像是学校的电♥话♥系统被黑了
It looks like the school's phone system was hacked.
-杰森 -妈
- Oh, Jason. - Mom.
抱歉 没事了 没事了
I'm so sorry. Okay, okay.
-至少他们没朝我开枪 -怎么样啊
- At least they didn't shoot me, huh? - Hey, pal.
天哪 居然只是个...
Oh, God. It was just a...
-神经病的恶作剧 -你肯定吓坏了吧
- sick, disgusting prank. - That must have been terrifying.
-没事吧 -所以到底什么情况
- You okay? - So, what?
这事跟你们给我配安保有没有关系
Does this have anything to do with why I have security guys now?
有可能 我们也不知道
Possibly. We don't know.
我们会查清楚的
We're gonna get to the bottom of it.
没错 很快就能查清楚
Yeah, soon.
你听着可不怎么有信心
You sound really confident.
好了 带上东西
Okay, come on. Get your stuff.
我带他回家
I'll take him home.
你放心出差去吧 不用担心
You don't worry about a thing when you're on your trip.
现在是用不着担心了 我不去了
Well, that won't be a problem, 'cause I'm not going.
亲爱的 没事的
Babe, we're fine.
你本来要去哪
Where are you supposed to be going?
阿尔及利亚 我可以找人代我去
Algeria, but somebody else can go in my place.
好吧 这比我想象的糟多了
Okay, this is so much worse than I thought.
你吓到他了
You're scaring him.
他害怕就对了
Well, maybe he should be scared.
说真的 我会把所有人
Seriously, I will lock the whole gang
-都锁屋里等你回来 -我不明白
- in the house till you get back. - I don't understand.
一小时前你还劝我不要去
An hour ago, you were trying to convince me not to go.
现在我也不希望你去
I still don't want you to go,
但我相信你应该去
but I trust that you need to.
别给我来这套
Don't aphorize me.
有我呢 去阻止战争吧
I got this. Go stop a war.
胡阿里·布迈丁机场 阿尔及利亚
马特
Hey, Matt.
计划有变
Uh, change of plans.
我们不去总统府
Instead of going to the Presidential Palace,
我要去见国防部长
I want to visit the Ministry of Defense.
我马上通知阿尔及利亚安♥全♥局♥
I'll clear it through Algerian DGSP.
不要通知
Actually, no.
我得把局面掌控在自己手里
I want to keep the circle tight.
只有你我和我们这边必要通知的人
Just you and me and anyone else you need to alert on our team.
-好吗 -国务卿
- Okay? - Ma'am,
我不能保证当地警卫
I can't guarantee that local security
和盯梢的人不会阻挠我们
and surveillance won't stop us.
明白
Understood.
但这很重要
But it's important.
是 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
麦考德国务卿 总统在等您
Secretary McCord, you are keeping the president waiting.
我不是来见哈达德总统的
I-I didn't come to see President Haddad.
我是来见你的
I came for you.
我们没什么好谈的
We have nothing to discuss.
你为什么和美国♥军♥方合作
W-Why did you engage with the U.S. Military
出手去救圣加布里埃尔修道院
in saving St. Gabriel's Monastery?
不管我为拯救修道院做了什么努力
Whatever I did to try to save the monastery,
也都失败了
it was a failure.
沙希德激进分子今晨毁掉了它
Hizb al-Shahid militants destroyed it this morning.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但是你试图去救它的事实
But the fact that you tried to save it
让我知道你很珍视你的国家
tells me that you cherish your country.
而且我刚刚得知
And I just recently learned
当你接管军队时
that when you took leadership of the military,
着手改革避免滥杀民众
you enacted reforms to prevent abuses against the public,
这让我知道你很在乎阿尔及利亚人♥民♥
which tells me that you care about the Algerian people.
至少比你的总统更在乎
Certainly more than your president does.
你想怎样
What do you want?
过不了一小时 美法战斗机
In less than an hour, U.S. And French fighter jets
就将对你的坦克部队进行打击
will decimate your tank columns.
起义军将进军阿尔及尔
Then the insurgency will march on Algiers,
你和哈达德总统将生死难料
and it's anybody's bet whether you or Haddad will survive.
但有一件事我能保证
But there is one guarantee.
这场战争将会持续很久
It'll be a long, drawn-out conflict
直到你的国家化为乌有
that will rip your country to shreds.
我们的军力比你想象的要强
Our forces are stronger than you think.
不 请听我说
No. Listen to me.
我说服了起义军接受休战
I convinced the insurgency to accept a truce
只要你能当临时总统
with you as the interim leader,
并继续推行已经商谈好的改革
as long as you enact the reforms already agreed upon.
那哈达德呢
What about Haddad?
你将移交他至海牙
You'll transport him to The Hague,
接受国际法庭的审判
where he will be tried by the International Criminal Court.
这是叛国
This is treason.
这是你拯救国家的唯一办法
This is how you save your country.
麦考德国务卿
Madam McCord!
你怎么敢在我的国家肆意妄为
How dare you sneak around my country!
这是怎么回事
What is this all about?
我命令你们解释
I demand to know what is going on.
回答我 穆拉德
怎么回事
回答
接受和平吧 我的朋友
这得我说了算
把他们两个抓起来
不行
逮捕哈达德
不
马上
我是你们的总统
你们只能听命于我
不再是了
我是新任总统
开枪 马上开枪
我是新任总统
我达成了避免战争的协议 你们都要追随我
逮捕他
动手
不 我要处决你 你们所有人 叛徒
都是叛徒 等着上绞架吧
一小时前沙希德发布了这个视频
Hizb al-Shahid put this up about an hour ago.
两位 我懂的
Guys, I get it.
你们不用跟我说他们是坏人
You don't have to convince me these bastards are evil.
你先看
Just watch.
异教♥徒♥之像将以神之名被毁灭
炸♥药♥不少啊
That's a lot of explosives.
是 但看这个
Yeah, but look at this.
中殿里面
Through the nave.
后墙上嵌着马太雕像
There's a statue of Matthew on the back wall,
但不是他们之前拍摄的那个了
but that's not the same statue they showed before;
-这是假的 -拜托
- that's a fake. - Come on.
你真能从这种画质的图像上
You can really tell that this pixilated image
判断出来一个一千五百年的雕像是假的
of a 1,500-year-old statue is a fake?
不用判断 看这个
I don't have to. Check this out.
这是尘埃散去后拍摄的图像
This is the same shot after the dust has cleared.
看到了吗
See that?
是钢筋
That's rebar.
而钢筋是修道院筑成后
Which wasn't invented until 1,000 years
时隔一千多年才有的发明
after the monastery was built.
沙希德想让我们以为他们毁了雕像
HS wants us to think they destroyed the statues,
其实他们没有
but they didn't.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一向喜欢打劫博物馆
Terrorist groups have a history of looting museums
然后在黑市上贩卖♥♥文物
and selling their treasures on the black market.
收入颇丰
Makes for a substantial,
虽然恶毒 但这是他们的收入来源
albeit nefarious, revenue stream.
你认为沙希德在干倒卖♥♥文物的事
And you think Hizb al-Shahid is getting into that business?
我很确定
I know they are.
这是扇后门
This is a back door.
我们可以从内部瓦解他们
We can take them down from the inside.
我想你正式加入黑犬追踪总部了 亨利
I think you just signed up for Black Dog Station, Henry.
我回来了
I'm home!
宝贝
Hi, babe.
战争被阻止了
War averted.
是啊
Yeah.
是
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表