剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
"召集特种部队"
"Call in the Green Berets"?
-在电影《飞象计划》中奏效了 -再见
- It worked in Operation Dumbo Drop. - Good-bye.
看住门 我来守着窗户
Secure the doors! I have the windows.
发生了什么 伙计们
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on, guys?
安全问题 国务卿
Security situation, ma'am.
-目标安全 - 国务卿
- Bluebird is secure. - Ma'am.
贝克上尉
Captain Baker.
怎么了 上尉
What is it, Captain?
抓到他了
We got him.
我们找到内奸了
We found the mole.
正在抓捕中
It's happening.
巴里·米尔肯 别动
Barry Milken, freeze!
不要动 手举起来
Don't move! Hands!
把手放在我们看得见的地方
Show us your hands!
手不要碰键盘
Get your hands off the keyboard!
国务卿女士
第三季 第十七集
抓获的内奸叫巴里·米尔肯 52岁
Our mole is Barry Milken, 52,
在军控 核实和履约局工作
from the Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance.
在驻外事务处当了23年职业培训师
23-year VET of the Foreign Service,
受过法务会计师培训
trained as a forensic accountant,
有最高机密和敏感情报权限
holds a TS/SCI clearance.
我们知道你把名单删掉了 巴里
We know you deleted the manifest, Barry!
-他要求请律师了吗 -还没有
- Has he asked for a lawyer? - Not yet.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你违反了武器出口管控法案
Violation of the Arms Export Control Act.
你被控破坏联邦文件
Destruction of federal documents.
给予恐♥怖♥分♥子♥物质支持
Material support for terrorism.
物质支持 告诉我这不是虚张声势
Material support? Tell me that's not a bluff.
是虚张声势 我们把他的公♥寓♥翻了个底朝天
It's a bluff. We turned his apartment upside down.
没有直接证据证明他与武装团伙有关
Nothing directly connects him to an arms ring.
我不明白 我刚只是在编辑一个电子表格
I don't understand. I was just editing a spreadsheet.
你在伪造政♥府♥记录
You're falsifying government records.
你在为你的老板打掩护
You were covering up for your boss.
他是谁 招了你就能在你最喜欢的冰淇淋店
Who is he? If you tell us, you'll be out on bail
关门前保释出狱
before your favorite ice cream store closes.
我们知道你喜欢薄荷口味的
We hear you love mint chip.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我得进去
I need to get in there.
我知道你的感受
Yeah. I know the feeling.
只要说出他们的名字
...the moment that you start naming names.
不 你不能进去
No, you can't.
这是赤♥裸♥裸地违反程序
It's a brazen violation of procedure.
是 看他脸色苍白 呼吸急促
Yeah. Pale face, the rapid breathing.
他可能还在惊吓中
He's probably still in shock,
这意味着他会对权威人物放下心防
which means he's vulnerable to an authority figure.
里面已经有两位权威人士在陪着他了
I have two authority figures in there with him right now.
我是总统手下第四把交椅 也是他的上司
I'm fourth in line for the presidency, and his boss.
用对方法 我就能让他开口
With the right approach, I can get him talking.
你只用告诉我们那些我们想知道的名字
Look, you just tell us the names we want to know,
你就能回家了
and you get to go home.
你不想回家吗
Don't you wanna go home?
我在中情局就是干这个的
It is what I did at the CIA,
而这是最好的办法 你知道的
and it's the best play and you know it.
我没做什么坏事
I didn't do anything wrong.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
那你出去吧
Step out of the room.
你觉得他们会发现什么
What do you think they'll find?
我们三个去喝咖啡
Three of us are gonna get some coffee.
大概要五分钟
That'll take about five minutes.
你能给我带杯咖啡吗 低热量的 谢谢
Will you get me a coffee, light? Thanks.
你好 巴里
Hey, Barry.
我是伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
请坐
Please.
很抱歉 之前没有打过照面
I-I'm sorry we never met.
国务卿女士 这完全是个天大的错误
Madam Secretary, this is all a terrible mistake.
我过来的时候看了你的文件
I read your jacket on the way over here,
我觉得你的名字听起来很耳熟
and I thought your name seemed familiar.
在一块奖章上 对吗
It's on a plaque, isn't it?
你在哪儿驻扎过
Where were you stationed?
肯尼亚 1998年
Kenya, 1998.
没错
That's right.
大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥案
The embassy bombing.
你帮助疏散伤员
You helped evacuate the injured.
我只是在做我的本职工作
I-I was doing my job.
真的只是这样
Is that what it was?
因为背着一位怀孕的外事官员
'Cause a guy who carries a pregnant FSO
走到五公里外医院的人
three miles to the hospital
一定不是个混日子的工薪族
isn't just punching a clock.
他是个爱国者
He's a patriot.
我不知道
I don't know
你搅进了什么事情 巴里
what you've gotten yourself mixed up with, Barry.
但我知道你...
But I know that you...
你不会有意要伤害美国
you didn't intend to harm the United States.
你也绝对不会想到会有人死去
And you certainly never thought anybody was gonna die.
但你的沉默
But your silence
只会帮助那些想要伤害我们的人
is only helping the people who want to harm us.
试想回到1998年 扪心自问
You go back to '98 and ask yourself...
你是希望成为这样的人吗
...is this the guy you wanted to be?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
离我的客户远点
Step away from my client.
吉姆·福克斯 黑♥手♥党♥律师
Jim Fox? The mafia lawyer?
实际上
Well, to be fair,
他也为名人的刺杀者辩护过
he's also defended celebrity killers.
至少他们找到了导弹
Well, at least they found the Stingers.
但如果梅肯不愿意开口
But if Milken won't talk,
我们永远没法知道
then we'll never find out
是谁杀了加西亚探员
who killed Agent Garcia.
所以你才暴饮暴食吗
That why you're stress eating?
不 我花了大半天思考偷猎犀牛的问题
No. I spent half the day thinking about dead rhinos.
那你呢 你看起来...心事重重
What about you? You seem... preoccupied.
你是说我对这玩意儿强迫症似的修修补补
You mean my obsessive tinkering with this thing
以避免自己因为担心线人而失去理智吗
as a way to avoid losing my mind with worry over my asset?
这么糟糕
That bad, huh?
当然 这让我想起了我父亲
And of course, it makes me think of my dad,
以及为何我们每次交谈都会吵起来
and how every time we talked, we would fight.
除非我们是在修理某样东西
Unless we were fixing something,
不知怎么我们就能友好相处了
then somehow, we'd get along.
今晚欢迎进入我的思维世界
Y-You see, this-- welcome to my mind tonight.
我甚至不知道
I can't even figure out
该吐槽哪十年生活
which decade to stress out about.
福克斯为什么要为梅肯辩护
Why would Fox represent Milken?
我不知道
I don't know,
因为他是个追名逐利的大话王
because he's a fame-seeking blowhard?
没错 但这有点奇怪
Sure, but... seems strange
他愿意参与有关国♥家♥安♥全♥的案子
that he would wade into a national security case.
他过去从未参与 为什么现在参与
He never has in the past. Why now?
他一定不是为了钱
Well, he's certainly not doing it for the money.
梅肯并没有雄厚的财力
Milken doesn't exactly have deep pockets.
也许幕后有财力雄厚的人支持
Maybe there's a man behind the curtain who does.
麦克·B
Mike B.?
如果有人能告诉我们
Well, if anyone can tell us
是谁雇佣了福克斯来为梅肯辩护
who hired Jim Fox to represent Milken,
只有麦克了
it's Mike.
容我说一句 国务卿
Well, um, if I may, ma'am,
你何不亲自给他打电♥话♥问问
why don't you call him yourself?
因为说实话 他更愿意你给他打电♥话♥
Because, frankly, he'd rather hear from you.
他常常问起你
He asks about you, you know.
是吗
Does he?
而且很经常
Constantly.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表