剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
为代价来抓我
knowing that you are wrong?
不幸的是 这是一个我们愿意
Unfortunately, that is a risk
承担的风险 没错
we are willing to take, yes.
我们都需要接受我们承担的风险
We all have to live with risks we take.
再见 国务卿女士
Good-bye, Madam Secretary.
还剩两分钟 海王星 移♥动♥到一号♥位置
Two minutes out. Neptune, move to position one.
我们得攻进去了
We've got to go.
等等 这说不通
Wait, this doesn't make sense.
我是说 他为什么要这么对他自己
I mean, why is he doing this to himself?
总统先生
Sir.
立刻趴在地上
On the ground now!
趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down.
好的 我们来了
Okay, we got you.
已解救目标
We have the package.
目标安全
Package secured.
全队撤退
Team retreat.
请等一下 上将
Hold, please, Admiral.
组长 待命
Team leaders, stand by.
我们应该抓捕他
We should take him.
不 我们的协议不是这么说的
No. That wasn't the deal.
有人用枪指着你的头 这也不是协议的内容
Someone puts a gun to your head, that's not a deal.
他作为线人已经没有价值了
He's worthless as an asset.
他没有钱
He has no cash,
整个国际社会都在追捕他
the entire international community is after him.
我是说 为什么要用那些人的生命去冒险
I mean, why, why would we risk those men's lives
只为追捕一个不再有威胁的人
to go after a man who's no longer a threat?
我同意国务卿的想法
I have to agree with the secretary.
撤退
Stand down.
返回基地 海王星 完毕
RTB, Neptune. Over.
收到 完毕 正在撤离
Copy. Over and out.
既然我们已经解决了这场小闹剧
Now that we've got out of that little folly,
我愿意听听我们应该去追捕谁
I'd like to know who we should have been after.
他骗我们要一百块
He conned us out of a hundred bucks
就为了一个热气球
for a hot air balloon?
你能想出一个好借口吗
Can you think of a good reason?
那你什么立场 红脸还是白脸
So where'd you land? Good cop or bad cop?
用禁足惩罚撒谎 用煎饼安抚受伤的心
Grounded for lying, pancakes for broken heart.
知道吗 不得不说
You know, I got to say,
-派珀挺让我吃惊的 -是吧
- I'm surprised at Piper. - Right?
她看上去不像一个
She doesn't seem like a "Barbie's Dreamliner"
-拜金女 -但是知道吗
- kind of girl. - But you know what?
这是好事 她这样做违背了她的天性
This is good; she's going against her instincts.
杰森应该主动点 将爱情建立在友谊的基础上
Jason's got to get in there and build on the friendship.
我不是这么和他说的
That's not exactly what I told him.
你没告诉他
You didn't tell him
-要去争取吗 -好吧 他争取了
- to fight for her? - Well, he did.
瞧这让他做了什么
Look where that led him.
因为他做得太过了 亨利
Because he went too big. Henry.
你儿子需要你 拜托
Your son needs you, come on.
好吧 好的 你是人♥质♥谈判后
Okay, okay, okay. Have you got leftover energy
能量过剩还是什么
from hostage negotiation, or what?
绝对不是
Definitely not.
真高兴你救回了杰伊
I'm really glad that you got Jay back.
你无法想象
You have no idea.
我订了泰国菜 你想吃什么
I'm ordering Thai. What do you want?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
得了吧 你总得吃饭啊
Come on, you got to eat.
好吧 听着 如果你不能接受这样的结果
All right, look. If you can't accept it,
那就主动点 挽回局面
then get back in there and make your case.
-你刚 你说... -我知道
- You ju-- you said... - I know.
但是也许当派珀了解你的感受后...
But maybe if Piper knew how you felt...
有时这能改变形势
Sometimes that can turn the tide.
来不及了
Oh, it's too late.
她已经只把我当朋友了
I'm already in the friend zone.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
相信我 我知道冒险可能会非常吓人
Believe me, I know how scary it can be to take a big risk,
但是有时那是推动事情发展的唯一途径
but sometimes that's the only way to move things forward.
用好你现有的关系
Use the connection you already have.
如果你能解除禁足
If you could lift the grounding,
倒是有个僵尸聚会
there's this zombie convention...
没错 别费劲了
Yeah, yeah. Good try, good try.
为什么不直接打给她
Why don't you just call her?
打电♥话♥ 不发短♥信♥而是和她聊聊
Like on the phone with no texting and talk to her.
是啊 当你能和某个人打电♥话♥时
Oh, yeah. Who wants to ride in a helicopter
谁还想坐直升飞机啊
when you can actually talk to somebody on the telephone?
也许过一阵 我们会去药店拿磷酸盐
Perhaps later, we'll go get phosphates at the drugstore
然后去世界博览会 参观新留声机
and then go to the World's Fair to admire the new gramophone.
瞧 你还是有资本的
Yeah, you see? You're not far off your game.
不
No.
你不要来上班
You are not coming in.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不过倒是能给你一份我们正在看的
Except we might be sending you a list of possible suspects
可能的嫌疑犯名单 可以确定不是瑟拉斯马尼
we're looking at now that we know it wasn't Pirosmani.
不急 可能有点急
No rush. Ah, maybe a bit of a rush.
但是慢慢来 好吗
But just take some time, okay?
我们真的很高兴你回来了
We're just really glad you're back.
好吧 我不知道他能帮到什么
All right. I'm not sure how much of a help he'd be anyway.
安东·扬科维奇
Anton Jankovic
近十八个月都未离开巴哈马群岛
hasn't left the Bahamas in 18 months.
土耳其人已经证实纳齐姆退休了
Nassim retired, which the Turks have confirmed.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯已经雪藏了卡沙迪安近一年之久
The Saudis have been shadowing Kashadian for nearly a year.
我们的所有嫌疑人 不是没有能力
Every one of our leads is either incapacitated,
就是进了监狱 要么就是死了
imprisoned or... dead.
那我们就重头来过
Then we start all over.
把每一个文件与漏洞关联起来
Pull every bit of paperwork attached to the leaks,
逐条仔细核查
go through 'em one by one.
好的 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
也许我们真需要杰伊
Maybe we do need Jay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 我很好
It's okay. I'm okay.
那么尼斯到底怎么样
So... how was Nice, otherwise?
天呐
My God.
我本想给你们带点巧克力之类的
I wanted to bring you guys some chocolates or something.
不 我们已经得到了想要的礼物
No. We have the gift we need.
你回来了
We have it.
你还好吗
You're okay?
-我是说 真的没事吗 -是的
- I mean, really okay? - Yes, yes.
真抱歉让你担心了
I'm sorry if I worried you.
这可不是你的错
It's not like it was your fault.
好吧 可能如果我跑快一点就...
Well, maybe if I'd run a little faster, but...
克洛伊还在日托所呢 但是快进来吧
Chloe's still at day care, but please come in.
我得回去上班
They need me back already.
不 你在开玩笑吧
No. You cannot be serious.
这可是大事
It's a big thing.
当然了
Of course it is.
我只想告诉你我没事
Hey, I just wanted you to know I'm okay.
我们之间
I mean, about us.
我不希望有任何...
I just don't want there to be any...
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
好的
Okay.
我今晚能来看克洛伊吗
So I'll come by tonight to see Chloe?
-如果可以的话 -当然可以
- If that's all right? - Yes. Yeah, of course.
她见到你会高兴死的
She will be over the moon to see you.
我真不敢相信你做出这种事
I can't believe you did that.
你就是咽不下这口气
You just couldn't let it go, could you?
你在说瑟拉斯马尼吗
Are you talking about Pirosmani?
你瞒着我行动
You went behind my back,
不顾我的建议和总统的命令
disregarded my recommendation and the president's orders.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表