剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Hey, Jay.
你终于不那么拘谨了
You're starting to look at home in the White House.
准备好去做辩论分♥析♥了吗
You ready for some varsity debate analysis?
准备好了 国务卿 不过我想说的是
Yes, ma'am, but first I have to say
尽管我有些困惑 但我非常高兴
I'm pleasantly taken aback
并对您充满了敬意和钦佩
and full of awe and admiration
无论这件事最终结果如何
and that I have your back
我都会坚定地支持您
no matter how this turns out.
很好
Great.
你在说什么呢
What are we talking about?
关于您刚刚在电视节目上说的话
Your performance on the show just now.
副总统那事吗
Oh, the VP thing?
我以为我成功回避了
I felt I skirted that.
不不 是关于气候变化
No, no, climate change.
那个啊 那就是瞎聊
Oh, come on, that was just chatter.
博诺后来还上去谈他的背书了
Bono was on afterwards to discuss his endorsement.
大家不过是...
People were just...
你疯了吗
Are you completely insane?!
预测结果还没出来 不过...
Well, the test results aren't back yet, but...
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
你在党内引起轩然大♥波♥了
You have created a firestorm inside the party.
社交媒体上都炸锅了
Social media's blowing up.
到处的头版头条...
It's gonna lead every news...
这是个私人问题
It was a personal question.
我不可能在全国电视上撒谎
And I'm not gonna lie on national television.
总统能理解
The President understands the difference
个人诚信与党派政♥治♥之间的区别
between personal honesty and party politics.
总统现在关注的是赢下选举
The President understands there's an election to win.
如果你对他有一丁点的关心
And if you care at all about him,
或是想想你自己的前程
or advancing your own agenda,
竞选结束之前你最好绝口不提
you'll keep your mouth shut about climate change
气候变化
till the end of time.
可能结束得比你想的早
Which may come sooner than you think.
最好是这样 你去哪
You'd better hope it does. Where are you going?
我改主意了
I've changed my mind.
我打算回家去看辩论
I'm gonna watch the debate at home.
美国海军基地 巴林
心室纤颤
He's in V-fib.
开始按压
Start compressions.
一毫克肾上腺素
Epinephrine, one milligram.
心外去颤器
Get me the AED.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
充电
Recharge?
退后
Stand back.
离手
Clear!
一切就绪 总统先生
You're ready, Mr. President.
喂
Hello.
我们刚收到消息
We just got word.
凯利少尉没能撑住
Ensign Kelley didn't make it.
消息很快就会出来
News is gonna break shortly.
他们可能会在辩论中提及
It could come up in the debate.
我明白
I understand.
请帮我接通凯利一家
I'd like you to connect me to the family.
现在吗 总统先生
Right now, sir?
是的 现在
Yes, now.
我想一个人待一会儿
I'd like a moment, please.
别担心
It's fine.
我会出去找你的
I'll see you out there.
凯利先生 凯利太太
Mr. And Mrs. Kelley?
我对你们痛失爱子深感惋惜
I want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss
并为肖恩和他的战友
and to thank you for the enormous sacrifice
为国家做出的巨大牺牲而感谢你们
that Sean made for his country and his fellow crewmen.
我知道他一直抓着电缆
I understand he held onto that cable
直到所有水手都撤离到安全的地方
until every sailor had made it to safety.
他们及其家人都欠他一份情
All of those men and their families are in his debt.
上帝保佑你们
God be with you.
他在任的每一刻
Every moment of this presidency
都彰显着不称职和懦弱
has been a failure born of incompetency and cowardice.
美国本土的脏弹袭击
A dirty bomb attack on American soil.
怯懦而软弱的伊朗和谈
A gutless, lenient peace deal with Iran.
纵容俄♥罗♥斯♥ 与其进行可耻的交易
Appeasement of Russia with the shameful trade
交还了臭名昭著的间谍皮特·巴克利
of the notorious spy Peter Buckley.
这说明上届总统在国防上存在致命的软弱
It reveals a president catastrophically soft on defense
并对美国♥军♥队缺乏支持
and unsupportive of the American military.
埃文斯: 党内不应归咎气候变化
而现在
Now...
巴林岛的一处基地
now we hear a base in Bahrain
又被飓风摧毁了
has been destroyed by cyclone winds, and just moments ago,
海军少尉肖恩·凯利
we learned that Ensign Sean Kelley,
昏迷了几天 在几分钟之前刚刚去世了
after remaining in a coma for several days, has died.
女士们先生们 即使在和平时期
Ladies and gentlemen, even in peacetime,
道尔顿也无法保护
Dalton cannot seem to protect
我们的军人
our men and women in uniform.
道尔顿总统 您有什么回应吗
President Dalton, your response?
肖恩·凯利少尉的死
Ensign Sean Kelley's death
并非是由军事上的软弱导致的
was not caused by so-called "Soft support of the military,"
而是由于华盛顿的
but because of a willful denial of reality
众多♥党♥内人士对现实的
by many in Washington
蓄意否认造成的
and in my own party,
包括埃文斯州长
including Governor Evans.
而这个现实就是气候变化
And that reality is climate change.
极端天气导致了全世界范围内
The extreme weather patterns
海平面的升高
and rising sea levels around the world.
因为我们不愿正视现实
Because we remain in denial about that,
我们全球的海军基地都处在危险中
our naval bases around the globe remain unsafe,
我们驻扎基地的军人
and our military men and women
都承担着不必要的风险
who occupy them remain at unnecessary risk.
道尔顿: 党内必须正视气候变化
这一被科学证实了的现实
This scientifically proven reality
对世界各地的军队和民众
will continue to be a grave threat
都是持久的威胁
to both military and civilian populations everywhere
只有严肃而有针对性的措施才能解决
until we take serious and specific action to address it.
但为什么不呢
And why don't we?
因为这一现实不符合我们的利益
Because this reality doesn't serve us.
这与本就错误的外交政策的不一致
It doesn't serve the false construct of foreign policy.
这是我们受制于拥有
It keeps us beholden to nations who have resources
我们所需资源的国家
we think we need.
而无法对那些与我们有着
Instead of committing ourselves to nations
相同价值观的国家做出承诺
who espouse and live and breathe the values we share.
这些价值观包括自♥由♥
The values of freedom and democracy
民♥主♥和基本人♥权♥
and basic human rights.
而经济和政♥治♥上的猫腻令我们并不优于
Economic and political gamesmanship
那些我们谴责的帝♥国♥主♥义♥国家
makes us no better than the imperial countries we censure.
我们需要以身作则
We need to lead by example.
如果我得以连任
If elected to a second term,
我势必令美国在变化的世界中立于不败之地
I vow to prepare the United States for a changing world.
从容应对变暖的气候
Changing rapidly due to a warming climate
和变幻莫测的国际关系
and shifting global allegiances.
我会顶住一切反对的压力
I will do this against all opposition,
包括我所在的党派内部的压力
including inside my own party.
因为正如196♥4♥年林登·约翰逊总统签署
Because as President Lyndon Johnson said
公民权利法案 牺牲自己
when he signed the Civil Rights Act of 196♥4♥,
在党内的政♥治♥前途 去做对的事时所说的
risking his party's political future to do the right thing,
"不然总统有什么用"
"What the hell's the presidency for?"
看来他原谅你了
Looks like he forgives you.
他究竟干了什么
What the hell has he done?
我觉得这很不成熟 我们坐下好好谈谈吧
I think this is premature. Let us sit down with you.
我现在和总统在一起
I'm-I'm with the president now.
我们半个小时后就能到
We could be there in half an hour.
我觉得你正在犯一个大错
I think you're making a serious mistake.
我想你需要...
And I think you need to...
真没花多长时间啊
Well, that didn't take long.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表