剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我们和这次暗♥杀♥完全无关
Oh, we had nothing to do with that assassination.
那酒店为什么说
Then why is the hotel reporting
有一伙美国人刚进酒店
that a group of Americans showed up
瑟拉斯马尼的房♥间就被袭击了
right before Pirosmani's room was hit?
这家伙树敌无数
The guy had plenty of enemies.
我为他们帮我们除害而遗憾吗 并不
Am I sorry that one of them did the job for us? No.
但这并不是我们干的
But it wasn't us.
伊丽莎白 这和我们一点关系都没有
Elizabeth, we had nothing to do with it.
我不喜欢出错
I hate being wrong.
我不知道这是好消息还是坏消息
Now, I don't know if this'll be good news or not,
但国防部情报部门给了我们
but Defense Intelligence shared their files on movement
过去两个月内进出索马里...
in and out of Somalia in the past...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
-我控制不住自己 -...的文件
- I just have to do this again. - ...two months.
我们好高兴你回来了
We are so glad that you're back.
我也是 国务卿
It's extremely mutual, ma'am.
很抱歉这么快就叫你来上班
I mean, I'm sorry to call you in already.
-但是...你刚才说什么来着 继续 -好
- But, okay, you were saying? Go ahead. - Right.
迪托·瑟拉斯马尼的私人飞机在这里
So Dito Pirosmani's private plane here,
这是一周之后的情况
and this was a week later.
保罗·克兰 怎么这么耳熟
Paul Crane. Why do I know that name?
他是独♥立♥风险管理和国防承包商
Independent risk management
和多家公♥司♥合作过
and defense contractor, works with a lot of different firms.
这是最近与他合作的人的清单
And here's a list of his most recent partners.
布纳恩先生来了 国务卿
Mr. Brennan, ma'am.
达利尔 谢谢你再一次来见我
Daryl. Thanks so much for coming in to see me again.
-别人会说我们闲话的 -没错
- We're gonna get people talking. - We are.
你还记得我的高级政策顾问 杰伊·惠特曼吗
You remember my senior policy advisor, Jay Whitman?
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - You, too.
我之前提到过
Well, as I mentioned, we...
我们希望检查一遍索马里行动的资料
we wanted to go over some things about the operation in Somalia.
有什么我能帮忙的
How can I help?
我们在追查一些失窃的军事装备
We've been tracking some stolen military equipment.
主要是狙击步♥枪♥和AT4反坦克飞弹
Sniper rifles and AT4s mostly.
还有很多突击步♥枪♥
Also quite a few M16s.
尽管我听说这些武器不太稳定
Though I hear they're temperamental.
那些叛军不会挑三拣四
These rebel groups aren't too picky,
-我们也知道是谁给他们供应武器 -没错
- and we know who armed them. - Of course.
迪托·瑟拉斯马尼 我们也是这么想的
Dito Pirosmani. That's what we thought, too.
太有道理了 不是吗
Made perfect sense, right?
他是著名的军♥火♥商 在非洲活动频繁
Known illegal arms dealer who regularly operates in Africa.
但后来 我们在调查中发现
But then, looking into it,
迪托·瑟拉斯马尼并不染指美国武器
turns out, Pirosmani never deals in U.S. Weaponry.
他这样谨慎是正确的
He's right careful about that.
几乎是很有原则的
Almost principled.
是的
Yeah.
我会用很多词来形容迪托·瑟拉斯马尼
I'd call Dito Pirosmani a lot of things,
但不会用"有原则"
but principled is not one of them.
你想说什么
What's your point?
瑟拉斯马尼飞往摩加迪休的一周后
The week after Pirosmani flew into Mogadishu,
他可能是为了与索马里叛军交易
presumably to make his deal with the Somali rebel armies,
我们注意到另一条航♥班♥到达记录 保罗·克兰
we noticed another arrival of note-- Paul Crane?
我和保罗合作过 没错
I've worked with Paul. Yeah.
我想不到他能做出这样的事来
I would hate to think he's capable of something like that.
这个罪名很严重
Hell of an allegation.
因此我们要谨慎对待
That's why we wanted to be sure.
所以联调局叫来了克兰先生
So the FBI brought Mr. Crane in, and he did confirm
而他承认在那次任务期间
that he was working for your company during
他正在为你的公♥司♥服务
that particular mission.
我要使用一个我不常用的词
I'm going to use a term I usually don't like.
保罗·克兰是雇佣兵
Paul Crane is a mercenary.
他为了自保什么都敢说
He'd say whatever it takes to save his own skin.
你想不想知道我们是怎样证实他的供词的
Would you like to see how we confirmed what he told us?
你可以把自以为知道
Well, you're welcome to share whatever
的一切都告诉我的律师
you think you have with my legal counsel.
我不喜欢被我的竞争者陷害
I don't appreciate being set up by one of my competitors.
也许你应该给你的律师打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should call your legal counsel.
达利尔·布纳恩 联调局
Daryl Brennan, FBI.
你因涉嫌盗窃
You're under arrest for the theft
美国政♥府♥财产和杀害巴里·米尔肯
of United States government property
和约瑟夫·加西亚探员而被捕
and the murders of Barry Milken and Agent Joseph Garcia.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将成为
Anything you say can and will be used
呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权见律师
You have the right to speak to an attorney
并在受审时让律师陪同
and to have an attorney present during any questioning.
如果你要用言情片
If you're gonna drown your sorrow watching
来埋葬自己的悲伤
these chick flicks, could you at least
能不能关小点声
turn it down or go upstairs
或者上楼去看
or something? Just...
我知道你很害怕
Okay, look, I know you're scared,
但是你总要
but at a certain point, you're just gonna
-鼓起勇气和她说话 -爸爸
- have to talk to her. - Dad.
我正在这么做
That's what I'm doing right now,
而你正在给我帮倒忙
and you're kind of totally blowing it for me.
派珀正在笔记本电脑上和我视频
Piper's on my laptop.
类似虚拟约会 你看
It's like a virtual hang situation. See?
你们两个得克服自己
O-Okay, you two have got
面对面相处的恐惧
to get over your fear of sharing physical space.
我倒是愿意和她面对面相处
Oh, I would love to have her in my physical space,
但她也被禁足了
but she's grounded, too.
真的吗
Really?
行了 快走吧
Okay, come on. Go.
什么 为什么她被禁足
What...? Why is she grounded?
因为她的直升机之旅
For the helicopter ride.
而且她一点也不喜欢
Which she hated, by the way, but she kind of
但她在软磨硬泡下不得不去
got roped in and couldn't say no.
-而且她还吐了 -太糟了
- And then she puked. - Oh, that's bad.
如果你的"太糟了"指的是"太好了"
Yeah, if by bad you mean awesome,
那你就太坏了
then it's really bad.
行了 快回去看电影吧
Okay, go on, just go back to your movie.
我得去工作一会儿
Okay. I got to go back to work for a while.
-派珀 再见 -麦考德博士 再见
- Bye, Piper. - Bye, Dr. McCord.
你俩可不许乱搞
No funny business, you two.
这整件军♥火♥走私的事件
So the whole arms smuggling thing--
主使是整个维苏威还是布纳恩一个人
was that Vesuvian or just Brennan?
是他一个人的行为
He was the only one on the take.
他债台高筑
Apparently he was massively in debt,
因为我们用外交手段
thanks to our skill in solving conflict
而不是战争来解决纷争
with diplomacy instead of shooting wars.
我们太棒了
Go, us.
他策划了整个贩卖♥♥
He organized this whole side deal
盗窃军♥火♥的交易来还债
selling stolen weaponry to cover his debts.
当中情局逐渐查到他身上时
And, when the CIA started closing in on him,
他就暗♥杀♥了
that's when he ordered the hit
约瑟夫·加西亚
on Joseph Garcia.
就在国♥务♥院♥
In the State Department.
太不可思议了
That's insane.
那巴里·米尔肯又是怎么回事
Sorry, what was the story with Barry Milken, then?
他帮助布纳恩掩饰
So, he was helping Brennan cover up the theft
德州军♥火♥库的失窃
from the Texas arms depot.
当布纳恩觉得米尔肯
And as soon as Brennan thought that Milken
即将和联调局达成协议
was gonna cut a deal with the FBI,
就让狙击手杀了他
he ordered to have him shot by a sniper.
你在这儿
There he is.
真不敢相信我们今天还让你来上班
Oh, I can't believe we had to call you in today.
我很愿意来
I was happy to do it.
他更愿意来上班
Yeah, he'd rather be here.
我见过他家的那副德行 相信我
I've seen his apartment, trust me.
如果你还没累趴下的话
Well, I'm buying drinks
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表