剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
《国务卿女士》前情提要
Previously on Madam Secretary...
我们要赢得两个月后的众议院投票
We already needed an inside straight
就不能出一点差错
to win this election in the House of Representatives in two months.
如果以色列和伊朗开战
If Israel and Iran start shooting at each other,
我们就完了
we're done.
我们会采取一切必要行动保卫自己
And we will do what is necessary to defend ourselves.
我们能不能说服双方按兵不动
Can we convince both parties to not escalate things further?
伊朗很有可能已经在计划反击了
Iran is already planning countermeasures.
明天来拿你的推荐信
Come back tomorrow for the recommendation.
伊朗核协议将会决定我的政♥府♥的成败
The Iran deal is going to define my administration.
只不过 不是我所希望的结果
Just... not the way I hoped.
要是你现在不方便的话
If this is a bad time, uh...
你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
救命 阿黛尔 救命
Um, help! Adele! Help.
怎么了 天啊
What is it? Oh, my God.
-天啊 -检查呼吸
- Oh, my God. - Okay, breath.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
-叫医疗小组来 -没有脉搏
- I need the medical units... - There's no pulse.
速到拉塞尔·杰克逊办公室
to Russell Jackson's office immediately.
好 胸部中间
Okay... middle of the chest.
每分钟100次按压
100 compressions per minute.
五厘米深
Two inches deep.
-挺住 -他有呼吸了吗
- Come on. - Is he breathing?
挺住 挺住
Come on! Come on!
-天哪 怎么回事 -挺住
- Oh, my God! What happened? - Come on! Come on.
似乎是心脏病发作 我叫了医疗队
It looks like a heart attack. I called medical.
-他有呼吸吗 -没有 似乎没有
- Is he breathing? - No. I don't think so.
我来拿我的推荐信
I-I came to get my recommendation letter
-他就那么晕倒了 -好
- and-and he just collapsed. - Okay, okay.
宝贝 你做得很棒
Baby, you're doing great, you're doing great.
确保他的气道通畅
M-m-make sure his airway's clear.
-天啊 -他在这里 在他办公室
- My God. - He's in here. It's in his office.
女士 请让开
Ma'am, step aside.
-让一让 -来吧 宝贝 过来
- Step aside, ma'am. - Come here, baby. Come on, come on.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
没有脉搏
All right, no pulse.
没有呼吸
No breathing.
准备除颤
I'm gonna defib.
离手
And clear!
加油 拉塞尔 挺住 老兄
Come on, Russell. Come on, man!
他心脏骤停
We got an arrest here.
我们得快把他抬上担架
We got to get him on the cot fast.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 会没事的
Okay. It's gonna be fine.
没事的
It's okay.
幸好他不是独自一人 宝贝
Thank God he wasn't alone, baby.
谁都预料不到
It's hard to see that.
你做得很好 真的
You did really good... yeah.
-我最好去联♥系♥卡罗尔 -对
- I better call Carol. - Yeah.
总统先生 国务卿女士 抱歉
Mr. President, Madam Secretary, I'm sorry,
但希尔上将急需见你们
but Admiral Hill needs to see you urgently.
-我没事 去吧 -我会联♥系♥卡罗尔
- I'm fine, I'm fine. Go, go, go. - I'll call Carol, sir.
实时给我汇报他的情况
And I want real-time updates on his condition
-无论多小 -直接回家
- no matter how small. - Go straight home.
-怎么 -拉塞尔会没事吗
- What is it? - Is Russell gonna be okay?
会的 现在什么情况
Yeah. What's going on?
中♥央♥司令部汇报 大约五分钟前
CENTCOM is reporting that about five minutes ago
伊朗向以色列扎哈维核设施
Iran launched Shahab missiles
发射多枚流星导弹
at Israel's Zahavi nuclear facility.
有击中的吗
Did any of them get through?
均被箭三反导系统拦截
All were intercepted by Arrow Three,
但有一枚只是部分毁坏
but one was only partially destroyed,
击中了核设施
and struck the facility.
局势大规模升级
That's a massive escalation.
他们肯定知道以色列会随即反击
They have to know the Israelis are just gonna hit right back.
谢谢 艾伦
Thank you, Ellen.
随时告知我伤亡情况
Keep me apprised of damage assessments.
好的 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
我会为拉塞尔祈祷
I'll be praying for Russell.
-我去跟以色列人联♥系♥ -好
- I'm gonna reach out to the Israelis. - Yeah.
我联♥系♥设拉子
I'll call Shiraz.
康拉德 他也可以交给我
Conrad, I-I can deal with him, too.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我知道您现在最不关心的就是竞选
I know the campaign must be the last thing on your mind,
但泰勒·威尔逊要找您谈一下
but Taylor Wilson needs a minute.
据说很重要
Says it's important.
请她进来
Send her in.
帮我连线设拉子总统
And get me President Shiraz.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
不介意的话就留下 贝丝
If you wouldn't mind staying, Bess.
好
Of course.
总统先生 国务卿女士
Mr. President, Madam Secretary.
抱歉因竞选的事来打扰
Sorry to both you about the election.
通常我会找杰克逊先生
Normally, I would go to Mr. Jackson...
没关系 什么事
It's all right. What is it?
众议院领导层刚促成决议
House leadership just pushed through a rule
将总统选举投票从一月六日提前到下周
to move its vote for president up from January 6th to next week
-在跛鸭会期上决定的 -基于什么理由
- in the lame duck session. - On what grounds?
新旧总统交接时召开的国会会议
他们称现今局势不稳定
They say with all the current instability,
我们需要确定总统人选
we need presidential certainty.
还算有理
Not a bad point.
我建议我们立即提起诉讼
I recommend that we immediately file a lawsuit
质疑此决议
to challenge the rule.
白宫法律顾问认为我们赢的几率很大
White House Counsel thinks we have a decent chance of winning.
否则 埃文斯下周会赢得竞选
Otherwise, Evans will win the election next week.
贝丝
Bess?
他们剥夺了新国会进行投票的权利
Well, they're taking the election away from the new Congress.
我们有理由抗争
We have a legitimate fight.
已经接通了设拉子总统 先生
I have President Shiraz for you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我赞同我们的论据很有力
I agree that we have a strong argument.
我也想要抗争
And I would love to fight this,
但我独♥立♥竞选已经扰乱了体系
but I've already upset the system by running as an Independent.
现在牵扯上法♥院♥真的对国家最好吗
Is it really best for the country to get the courts involved now?
我尊重众议院对此的宪法特权
I respect the House's constitutional prerogative on this.
我决定不起诉
The answer is no.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 贝丝
Thank you, Bess.
我们就 珍惜现在的工作时光吧
Let's just... keep doing our jobs while we have them.
好的 我立即致电阿隆森总理
Yes, sir. I'll call Prime Minister Aaronson right away.
设拉子总统
President Shiraz...
我刚听说你们不理智地袭击
I just heard about your ill-conceived attack
以色列扎哈维核设施
on Israel's Zahavi nuclear facility.
女士 拉塞尔·杰克逊的情况已经稳定
Uh, ma'am, Russell Jackson has stabilized.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他正要做搭桥手术
Well, he's on his way into bypass surgery,
所以不算完全脱离危险
so we're not completely out of the woods.
天哪 以色列大使到了吗
God. Is the Israeli ambassador here yet?
到了 国务卿 他在等你
Uh, yes, ma'am, he's waiting for you.
失陪
Excuse me.
以色列报道扎哈维已有五人死亡
The Israelis are reporting five dead at Zahavi.
阿隆森总理刚告诉我了
Prime Minister Aaronson just told me.
还发誓"要一劳永逸终结伊朗威胁"
In between vows to end the Iran threat once and for all.
-太可怕了 -是的
- That's terrifying. - Yes.
-你想我跟民众怎么说 -事实
- What do you want me to tell the gaggle? - The truth.
美国极其担心冲突升级
The U.S. is deeply concerned about an escalating conflict
会导致两败俱伤 威胁世界安危
that will not end well for either side or the world.
多利大使 感谢前来
Ambassador Dori, thank you for coming.
我得知您已和阿隆森总理谈过话
I understand you've already talked to Prime Minister Aaronson.
是的
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表