剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
比99%的娇惯的
to have more character and integrity
走后门进哈佛法学院的二代们
than 99% of the pampered, gelatinous blue bloods
更有个性也更正直
who skulk through the halls of Harvard Law.
做好准备吧
So... go get ready.
我在车里等你
I'll be in the car.
你知道吗
You know what?
我刚刚才意识到
I, um, just realized something.
我并不想去
I don't want to go.
为什么
Why the hell not?
我是说 我并不想去哈佛
I mean, um, I don't want to go to Harvard,
或是任何法学院
or any law school.
我只是 如果我去了
I just, it's-- if I go,
我就会放弃
I'm gonna be ditching the opportunity
帮助我家人的机会
to-to help my family while Mom is still
妈妈现在还是世界上最有权势的人之一
one of the most powerful people on the planet,
而爸爸在军事学院工作
and Dad is working the War College
做着那些秘密工作
and doing all this other secrety stuff
我知道他有在做
that I know he does and...
他们需要我
they need me.
恕我自以为是
And at-at the risk of being presumptuous,
我想你也需要我
I think you need me.
确实是自以为是
Yeah, that's presumptuous.
那也许是我需要你
Okay. Well, I mean, maybe then, I need you,
或者
or, um...
我需要去做现在有意义的事情
I need to be doing work that matters today.
法学院可以以后再上
Law school can wait.
为国效力
I mean, service
现在是我们一家的事业
is-is the family business,
我想算是吧
kind of, I guess.
而且
And, um...
我对自己现在的状况很满意
I'm happy where I am.
你刚刚才意识到这一切吗
And you just realized all this?
真是麦考德家人
McCords.
看来事情告一段落了
Well, I guess that's the end of the movie.
我们在第一现场
We had front row seats
目睹了以宗教之名
to all the ugliness done
所行的丑恶之事
in the name of our religions.
还真是"有意思"
So, that was fun.
说实话
Look, for what it's worth,
对于我的信仰我也在挣扎着
I struggle with my faith, too.
我一直想离上帝更近一点
I constantly want to feel closer to God.
我感觉祂就在那儿
I feel like it's right there,
却有一道屏障挡着
but there's a barrier.
也许是我们在工作中所面对的一切
Maybe it's everything we face with our work
让我疑惑 让我愤怒
making me doubt, making me angry,
但我仍然觉得我能到那儿
but I still think I'll get there.
或是明天 或是下周
Tomorrow, next week.
但光阴如梭
But the years keep going by.
也许那种感觉 那种向往
Maybe that feeling, that yearning,
也许那就是一切
maybe that's all there is.
也许那就已经足够
Maybe that's enough.
也许吧
Maybe.
我很荣幸
Pleasure.
再会 穆
So long, Mo.
谢谢您先送我回家 国务卿
Thanks for dropping me off first, ma'am.
完全没有必要
It's totally unnecessary.
没事 伙计 反正顺路
No problem, dude. It was on the way.
我还是能说"伙计"的吧
I still can't really pull off "dude," Can I?
不能 国务卿
No, ma'am.
我会改的
I'm gonna work on it.
我相信您能改过来的
I'm sure you'll get there.
晚安 国务卿女士
Good night, Madam Secretary.
晚安
Good night.
国务卿 我是双性恋
Ma'am, I'm bi.
好 再见 明早见
Yeah. Bye. I'll see you in the morning.
等等
Wait.
国务卿
Ma'am.
国务卿
Ma'am?
国务卿
Ma'am.
怎么了 你落下什么了吗
What? Did you forget something?
不 我是双 国务卿
No, I'm bi, ma'am.
双性恋
Bisexual.
我知道 您可能会觉得
I know. You're probably like,
"什么 为什么他现在要跟我说这个"
"What? Why is he telling me this now?"
我也说不准
And I can't say for certain, um,
但这一定跟我一个混♥蛋♥的
but it definitely has to do with an old boyfriend
前男友有关 但这点没错
who can be kind of a jerk, but makes good points.
有一点在于
One of them is about
我一直认为我有自己的隐私权
what I always considered my right to privacy,
当然我现在仍然相信这一点
which, of course, I still believe in.
这是宪法赋予的权利
It's in the Constitution, for God's sake.
但我意识到现在我的隐私权
But, um, I realize now my right to privacy
与我选择保密不同
is different than me choosing to be private
而且真的跟信任他人告诉他们我的隐私
and really has more to do with trusting people
有更大的关系 这对我而言很艰难
with my private business, which is hard for me,
因为我经历过各种各样的人
because I've experienced a lot of weird biphobia
奇怪的恐双情形 直的弯的都有
from everyone-- I mean, straight people, gay people.
并不是我觉得您是恐双人群
Not that I think that you're biphobic
或是恐同或是恐一切
or homophobic or phobic about anything.
只是 我习惯了跟人保持一定距离
It's just, I've gotten used to keeping people at arm's length,
因为 我并不傻
because, uh, I'm not dumb.
我知道人对我感到困惑们
I know people are confused by me,
或是好奇 不过没事
or-or curious, and that's fine.
我从未觉得有义务
I've just, I've never felt the obligation
要通过在社交网站上
to satisfy anyone's curiosity
发我和男朋友或是女朋友的照片
by posting pictures of me with a boyfriend
去满足他人的好奇心
or a girlfriend on social media,
就像其他千禧一代一样
like every other millennial.
我总是给这一点找合适的理由
And I always justified that by thinking,
想着"这关我什么事呢" 这世上
"What does it matter about me?" I mean, there's so many
还有那么多更重要的事情在发生
more important things going on in the world,
就像刚刚罗马发生的事情一样
like what just happened in Rome.
谁会在意我的性取向呢
I mean, who cares about my sexuality?
但我现在发现也许恰恰相反
But I realize now it's m-maybe kind of the opposite.
如果我无法与人们坦诚相待
That if I can't be honest with people about who I am,
我又如何能期望他们也对自己坦诚呢
then how can I ever have an honest experience with them?
抱歉 我真的希望我没有太越界了
Sorry. I really hope I'm not crossing the line right now.
只是 我实在一刻也忍♥不住了
It's just, I couldn't wait another minute,
因为 我非常尊敬你 也非常喜欢你
because I just, I respect you and I like you so much.
我想我们互相都非常了解
And I think that we know each other pretty well,
我觉得你也喜欢我
and I'd like to think that you kind of like me, too.
如果我都无法坦诚地告诉你这件事
And if I can't be open with you about this,
那这喜欢又怎么可能是真的呢
then how is any of that even true?
就这些
That's all.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 布莱克
Good night, Blake.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表