剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Wh-What's the point?
这就是意义所在
That is the point.
万物皆转瞬即逝
Everything's transitory.
万事终有终结
Everything ends.
那真是悲哀
That's very sad.
即使是这种感觉 也会过去的
Even that feeling, that'll pass, too.
现在你就过分了
Okay, now you're just piling on.
继续跟进就是了
Just keep at it.
-早上好 国务卿 -早 国务卿
- Good morning, ma'am. - Morning, ma'am.
早上好
Great morning.
-坛城沙画准备好了吗 -是的 国务卿
- Is the sand mandala ready to rock? - Yes, ma'am.
我还是不懂意义何在
Uh, I still don't get the point.
这就是意义所在
That is the point.
不 恕我直言 国务卿
No. Due respect, ma'am,
不明白意义何在不可能是意义所在
not getting the point can't possibly be the point.
否则对任何事情都可以这样说
You can say that about anything.
的确如此
Exactly.
别说了 布莱克
Give over, Blake.
好吧
Okay, you know,
佛教显然不适合神经过敏的人
Buddhism clearly isn't for neurotics.
或许恰好相反
Or maybe just the opposite.
看看谁来了 快过来
Look who that is! Come here!
是谁 是谁
Who is this? Who is this?
天呐 这是我的宝贝
Oh, my goodness. This is my girl.
告诉你们 这儿的职员会越来越年轻
I tell ya, staffers just keep getting younger and younger,
-难道不是吗 -抱歉 女士
- don't they? - Sorry, ma'am.
-保姆临时有事来不了 -别开玩笑了
- The sitter canceled on us last minute. - Oh, are you kidding?
她能让我忙个不停 就像她爸爸一样
She keeps me on my toes, just like her daddy.
好了 小淘气
Right, little varmint?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.
国务卿伊丽莎白·麦考德
Secretary Elizabeth McCord.
见到你真高兴
Ah, so good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
你是世上最亲切的领导人
You are the kindest of world leaders.
有着一颗勇敢之心的娇小女士
Tall bird lady with lion's heart.
谢谢 阁下
Thank you, Your Holiness.
他们是我的助手 桑登喇♥嘛♥
You remember my assistants, Lama Samten,
多泰喇♥嘛♥和格西·扎西
Lama Dote and Geshe Tashi.
你能根据光环来区分他们
You can tell them apart by their auras.
-佛教幽默 -噢
- Buddhist humor. - Oh!
这真是 他很
That's-- He's-- That's--
-他很幽默 - 没错
- He's funny. - Yeah.
你是谁 小妹妹
Oh, now, who are you, little sister?
她叫克洛伊
This is Chloe.
-你好 -克洛伊
- Hello. - Chloe.
阁下 这
Your Holiness, this...
她是我们之中最聪明的人
She is the wisest of us all.
没错
Yes.
坛城沙画在哪里
Now, where is the sand mandala?
华盛顿的国家佛教中心成员
Members of the National Buddhist Center here in D.C.
期待着您的到来
anticipated your arrival.
愿你内心平静
May you be at peace.
愿你身体健康
May you be well.
愿你找到爱和仁慈
May you find loving kindness.
愿这座宇宙佛宫殿让世界得到治愈和能量
Let this cosmic Buddha palace heal and energize the world.
能否给我一杯茶
May I have some tea?
当然
Of course.
我们有印度奶茶
We have a masala chai
对茶很挑剔的人都对这茶赞不绝口
that the tea snobs around here just rave about.
-你好 -抱歉
- Hi. - Sorry about this.
没关系 我母亲正在路上 过来接她
No, it's fine. My mom's coming for her.
-宝贝 -你抱稳了吗
- Hi, baby. - You got her?
我真的尽我最大努力了
I really am trying my best here.
听着 我本来想晚点给你这个的
Um, listen, I was gonna give this to you a little later,
不过现在给也好
but, uh, it seems appropriate.
这是一份非正式监护权协议书
It's an informal custody settlement agreement.
你是认真的
Are you serious?
你想要我们孩子的监护权
You... you want sole physical custody of our child?
我想给克洛伊稳定的生活
I want a routine for Chloe.
是啊 但这是怎么回事
Yeah, but what's-what's this?
我们不能好好谈谈吗
Can't we just talk about it?
每次我们约时间谈 总有什么事会发生
Every time we set a schedule, something comes up,
我们就会像球一样在办公室和公♥寓♥间辗转
and she and I end up ping-ponging between offices and departments,
我们不能再这样下去了
and we cannot keep doing that.
我的律师朋友说
And my lawyer friend says
这是份标准的协议
it's a, uh, it's a standard arrangement.
工作日一周一次 周末两周一次
One day a week, every other weekend,
然后我们可以商量节假日怎么办
and-and then we can discuss holidays.
我们不是要想办法拯救婚姻吗
What happened to working on the marriage?
我的律师朋友说的
My lawyer friend.
在拯救婚姻的同时
And we still need a custody agreement
-我们需要一份监护权协议 -不
- while we're working on the marriage. - No.
我不接受 你不能单方面决定这些条款
I do not accept this. You don't get to dictate the terms here.
嘘 好吧
Shh. Okay.
好 我们之后再谈这件事
Okay. We should just talk about this later.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为你会理解
I thought you would understand.
跟爸爸说再见
Say good-bye to daddy.
-好孩子 -我们很快会再见 宝贝
- Good girl. - I'll see you soon, okay, honey?
再见
See you later.
有一件挺严肃的事情
I must request your help
我需要请求你的帮助
with a rather serious matter.
阁下 你知道我
Your Holiness, you know I...
我不能和你谈论政务
I can't discuss statecraft with you.
我得了胰腺癌
I'm terminal.
晚期
Pancreatic cancer.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
人皆有一死
Everyone must die.
这一生我一直在追寻一个目标
I have aligned my life to my purpose:
为西♥藏♥人♥民♥的自主♥权♥而斗争
to fight for the autonomy of the Tibetan people.
至于他们
And as for them,
我希望你能公开支持我的继承人
I ask that you endorse my choice for my successor
而非中国的
over China's.
和以往相同
Well, as always...
美国鼓励你直接和中国政♥府♥对话
the United States encourages you to achieve your goal
来实现你的目标
through direct dialogue with China.
我死后 西♥藏♥人♥民♥将失去
When I die, the Tibetans will lose
他们在这世上最洪亮的声音
their loudest voice in this world.
这会鼓励中国
China will be emboldened
践踏更多我们的权利
to trample even more of our rights.
美国政策很明确
U.S. policy is clear.
官方对此事持中立态度
We are officially neutral on this issue.
我死的时候 知道自己已经竭尽所能
I die knowing that I've done everything I can for my people.
我毫无遗憾 伊丽莎白
I have no regrets, Elizabeth.
你呢
Do you?
当然我会有所遗憾
Of course I have regrets.
怎么可能没有
How could I not?
这是一个反问句 亲爱的
It was a rhetorical question, babe.
他快不行了
And now he's dying.
我觉得很难受
And I feel terrible about that.
我对西♥藏♥心存愧疚
And I feel guilty about Tibet.
好像这全是我造成的 但是
Like, now it's all on me, but I--
我们和中国的关系很紧张
we're too... enmeshed with China,
特别是在这份气候协议的关头
especially with this climate deal,
怎么能用一场他们差不多已经获胜
to offend them over a battle
的战争来得罪他们
they've-they've mostly won, right?
我是说...
I mean...
世界著名的宗教学者没有什么看法吗
Thoughts from the world-renowned religious scholar?
我已经因为自己的后悔而忙得不可开交了
I guess I'm preoccupied with my own regrets.
不仅仅是行动小组要关闭了
Uh, not just that the office shut down.
而且炸♥弹♥还没被拆除
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表