剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
孩子会毁掉你的生活
They devour your life.
我是说 孩子最棒了
I mean, they're the best.
我还是走吧
Oh, I better go.
你要去布宜诺斯艾利斯[阿根廷首都]待多久
So, how long are you gonna be in Buenos Aires?
六周 所以我才那么快回你的短♥信♥
Six weeks. That's why I texted you back so fast.
我的外婆还住在那
You know, my grandmother still lives there.
在巴勒莫
In Palermo.
你应该去看看她
You should pop over and say hi.
如果我去了 你会笑话我
If I did, you'd never hear the end of it.
我发誓 比起你前妻她会更喜欢我
I promise, she'd like me way more than your ex.
那是当然
Oh, absolutely.
她警告过我别娶美国姑娘
She warned me against marrying an American.
事实证明 我应该听她的
Turns out, I should've listened.
气氛 有点尴尬
And there's the, awkward pause.
抱歉 我的约会技巧有点生疏
Sorry, I'm a little out of practice with all this.
你表现还不错
You're doing fine.
我朋友都希望我走出来什么的
My friends have been after me to get back out there or whatever,
但我不清楚自己到底想要什么
but I don't even know what I want.
好 不 当然 我们想那个 但是
Okay, no, sure, no, no. We all, we all want that, but...
一言难尽 你懂的
It's complicated, you know?
没那么复杂
No está complicado.
-谁的电♥话♥在响 -应该是我的
- Is that you or me? - I think it's me.
别管它 别管它
Just ignore it, ignore it.
拜托 别管它
Please, like you would.
马上就好
It'll just take a second.
科林·米切尔的家人
Colin Mitchell's family
明天要开一个新闻发布会
is going to give a press conference tomorrow.
来抗♥议♥国♥务♥院♥对案件的处理方式
To protest the State Department's handling of the case,
想祈求他们儿子能保住性命
and to plead for their son's life.
正中苏丹方面的下怀
Just like Sudan wants them to.
你有什么想说的
Care to comment?
你认真的吗
Really?
待会再说
Maybe later.
好
Okay.
我去快速发个邮件
I just need to send a quick e-mail.
很快
Quick.
也许你说得对
Maybe you were right.
情况确实有点复杂
This is a little complicated.
不 你说得对
No, you were right.
一点都不复杂
It's really not.
待着别动
Quédate ahí.
这就是为什么你不能走出谈判圈
This is why you don't go outside the chain of negotiation.
天啊
Oy vey.
你让国务卿的小跟班
You let the secretary's errand boys
去处理一些他们没能力解决的事
wander into something they weren't qualified to deal with.
我做的很对
Good thing I did.
因为你都没有适当理由来解释
Since you didn't see fit to mention
科林·米切尔快要死了
that Colin Mitchell is dying.
所以我们正中苏丹的下怀
And so now we've played right into Sudan's hands.
如果科林·米切尔的家人在公众面前说
If Colin Mitchell's family goes out there and says
他们只想趁他们的儿子还活着把他接回来
that they just want to get their son back before he dies,
而无情的美国国♥务♥院♥
but the callous U.S. State Department
却不愿意帮他们 接着怎么办
won't help them, what then?
这也是今早我联♥系♥那家人
That's exactly why I reached out to the family
并邀请他们来谈谈的原因
and invited them in for a talk this morning.
什么 都不和我商量一下吗
What? Without even consulting me?
没错
Yes.
因为我很擅长这个工作 皮特
Because I can do that, Pete.
听着 我明白指挥链的事
Look, I understand the chain of command.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
他们希望诉求能被听到
They need to feel heard.
这才是重点
That's the point.
别这么冷血
Look, not to be callous,
但是这个新闻发布会旨在要求
but this threat of a press conference is a demand
与你的上级对话
to speak with your supervisor.
我认为这个节点上
I think I have a better chance
我有更好的方法可以劝他们回心转意
of walking them back from that at this point.
好吧
Agreed.
好
Good.
当然 我同意你关于
And of course, I agree with you
在面对与苏丹更多的问题上
that it's important that we maintain leverage
手握筹码的重要性的想法
on the broader issues with Sudan.
好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
好
Great.
又是这家伙
This guy again.
你好 纳丁 我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, hi. Nadine, can I talk to you for a second?
你知道为了安抚他我费了多大气力
Do you know how hard it was for me to calm him down,
你就偏偏选今天
and today's the one day you decide
在电梯口等我
to meet me at the elevator?
抱歉 我很快就好
Sorry, I just needed a quick word.
好吧
It's fine.
怎么了
What's up?
我昨晚和一个外国记者
So I had an, unauthorized meeting
有一次非授权的约会
with a member of the foreign press last night.
所以 根据人事部规定 我应该报备的
So, per HR, I thought I should, you know, disclose contact.
好吧 你们约会多长时间了
Okay. Um, how long did this meeting last?
从昨晚八点一直到...
8:00 P.M. Last night until...
两个小时前
uh, two hours ago.
明白了
I see.
这个人是...
And, uh, said member was...?
索菲亚·马丁内斯
Uh, Sofia Martinez.
多谢你把情况告诉我
Well, thank you for alerting me.
我会做好报备的
I will make a note.
谢谢 纳丁
Thanks, Nadine.
杰伊
Jay?
怎么了
Yeah?
真不错
Good for you.
我儿子出现了体重问题
My son has a weight problem.
什么
What?
我儿子 他越长越胖
My son, he's getting fat.
我前妻说是荷尔蒙的缘故
My ex says it's hormones,
但我觉得是她对他的饮食太放任自流了
but I think she just lets him eat whatever he wants.
迈克 你在这儿干嘛
Mike, what are you doing here?
国务卿想和你谈谈 私底下
M. Sec wants a word, off the books.
你的一个实习生放我进来的
One of your interns let me in,
他本该告诉你的
which should alarm you.
我今天很忙
I have a very busy day.
很高兴见到你
It was lovely seeing you.
所以 你要赶我走吗
Oh, so you, you want me to go?
拜托了
Please.
好 可以
Okay, sure.
当然可以
Absolutely.
问题是
The thing is,
我觉得你不会回我电♥话♥了
I feel like you don't call me back.
那是因为我确实不会回你电♥话♥
That's because I don't call you back.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
为什么
why not?
迈克
Mike,
我们...
what we...
在选举夜的所作所为...
shared on election night was...
很疯狂
Crazy.
出乎意外
Surprising.
但是 老实说
But, frankly,
你不是我喜欢的类型
you're not my type.
我明白了
I get it.
神秘斧头男 很性感
The hatchet man mystique, it's sexy,
但同时也很吓人
but it's intimidating.
这真是我想说的
That's what I'm talking about.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表