剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
她说一直联♥系♥不到他
She says she's been trying to reach him.
谁去叫一下杰伊
Oh, would someone wake up Jay, please.
先别叫他 让他睡会吧
Uh, don't. Let him sleep.
他累得跟个行尸似的
He looked like a zombie.
接着说 交通费怎么解决
All right, where are we with transportation?
非常不幸 整个机队都被预订了
Unfortunately, the entire fleet is booked.
我去看看民航的航♥班♥
Well, let me look into commercial.
那问题就更大了
Well, there's a larger issue.
国务卿 这样做预算会超支
Ma'am, we don't have a budget for this.
其他的单项中无法转移出足够的预算
And I'm not seeing enough to divert from any other line item
来支付全部费用
to cover all of these expenses.
再试试
Keep trying.
绝不能让繁文缛节阻碍了和平协议
I'm not letting this get derailed by red tape.
我在楼下预算与规划办公室有熟人
I have a connection down in Budget and Planning.
我问问看能不能在差旅费方面通融一下
Let me see if I can shake loose some travel funding.
我想到个借用场地的主意 可以试试
Yeah, I have an angle I can try for a stadium.
大家都再想想办法
All right, stay with it, everyone.
是 国务卿
Yes, Ma'am.
你是咖啡天使吗
Are you the coffee fairy?
这得看情况
That depends.
你是个尽责的小官僚吗
Have you been a good little bureaucrat?
我没想到您会突然到访
This is an unexpected treat.
我有什么能帮您的吗 国务卿女士
What can I do for you, Madam Secretary?
我一直在考虑您说的诺贝尔策略
Well, I was thinking about your whole Nobel strategy,
有件事我想听听您的意见
and I want to run something by you.
我一直觉得外交和冲浪很像
I always thought diplomacy is a lot like surfing.
你以为有一套好装备就无敌了
You think you're getting a sweet set,
可接下来
and the next thing you know,
你却被一片未知的暗礁
you're being worked on some reef
阻了去路
you didn't even know was there.
所以要先向当地人了解情况
That's why you got to talk to the locals.
我突然想到
And then it hit me.
或许目前和平协议已经无法挽回
Maybe we can't save this peace deal right now,
但足球赛还有转圜的余地
but what if we could save this soccer game?
您接着说
I'm listening.
我想说的是 凯文 有时候我们需要
My point, Kevin, is that sometimes we need to respond
应对一些紧急情况 比如
to an immediate situation, like, say,
为挽回和平协议做最后的努力
making a last-ditch effort to save a peace deal.
而预算这样的小因素
And little things like budgets
有时不够灵活
don't always allow for that kind of flexibility.
让这两个国家的未来
Bringing the future of these two countries together
在自♥由♥与勇敢的土地上 休戚与共
in the land of the free, home of the brave--
这正是洛温塔尔拉比追求一生的和平
a living demonstration
最鲜活的写照
of Rabbi Lowenthal's lifelong commitment to peace.
如果你在会计季度期初来找我
Maybe if you'd come to me at the beginning of the fiscal quarter
且各方都在R-241表格上签了字
with an R-241 signed by all parties,
我或许能帮上忙
I might have been able to help.
可现在是绝无可能了
But there's no way.
真的是 完全不可能
There's, like, literally no way.
你能不能别说"不可能"
Could you stop saying "No way"?
抱歉 可这是政♥府♥
I'm sorry. This is the government, man.
马♥克♥思♥ 想不想为中东和平出一份力
Max, how would you like to help bring peace to the Middle East?
预算与规划办公室那边完全没戏
Budget and Planning was a complete wipeout.
那人可能甚至就是个伪冲浪爱好者
Dude's probably not even a real surfer.
有没有人准备好去看足球赛了
Okay, who is ready for some soccer?!
奈利·康伦碰巧
Nelly Conlon just happened
在夏洛茨维尔附近找到了块场地
to find a spare stadium near Charlottesville.
-太棒了 -棒吧 终于搞定了
- Yes! - Yes! Yeah! It's okay.
国务卿 非常遗憾地提醒您
Ma'am, I am very sorry,
差旅费还没解决
but we are hung up on travel expenses.
她还提到了一笔备用基金
She also happened to mention a slush fund.
我正要去打电♥话♥
I'm just gonna go make a phone call.
奈利·康伦助我们一臂之力
Nelly Conlon taking it to the net.
你有没有收到我的邮件
Don't know if you got my e-mail.
以色列公布了海法炸♥弹♥袭击者的身份
Israel released the identity of the Haifa bomber.
我收到了 所以我们要进行下一步工作
Yeah, I-I did, which brings us to our next mission.
布莱克 你去联♥系♥设拉子总统
Blake, I need you to contact President Shiraz,
以及阿隆森总理
and then after that, Prime Minister Aaronson.
我希望他们明天都能去观看比赛
I want them both at that game tomorrow, okay?
如果我们未能延长停火期怎么办
And-and if we can't extend the cease-fire?
那就让他们在观众席上邀相对望
Well, then they will be seated across from each other
看孩子们踢球吧
at a stadium watching their kids play soccer.
之后再看他们相互发射导弹
Let's see them launch missiles at each other after that.
谁知道呢 说不定和谈能继续
And who knows, might even get those talks going again.
好的 这就去办
Okay. On it.
伊安
Ian?
我是来见你的 麦考德博士
I came to see you, Dr. McCord,
可他们不让我进去
but they wouldn't let me in.
你有我的联♥系♥方式 打电♥话♥给我就行了
Well, you know how to reach me. You should have called.
我只是想告诉你 现在我明白了
I just wanted to let you know that I know now.
之前我被自己的傲慢所惑
I was deceived by my arrogance before.
现在我明白了
Now I see.
那很好
Well, that's good.
我们到里面去谈吧
Why don't we go inside?
不 亨利
No, Henry.
我只是想告诉你 我明白了
I just wanted you to know that I know.
你明白什么了
What is it you know?
我知道了什么人值得救赎
I know who shall be redeemed
什么人该受永恒的诅咒
and who shall suffer eternal damnation.
"四活物 各有六翼
"The four living creatures, each of them with six wings,
遍体满布眼睛
"Were covered with eyes inside and out.
日夜惊呼
"Day and night, they do not stop exclaiming.
圣哉 圣哉 圣哉
"Holy, holy, holy
主 全能的神
"Is the Lord God Almighty,
昔日 今在 以后永在的那一位"
who is, who was, and who is yet to come."
没子弹 你可以检查检查
It's empty. Go ahead and check.
你做了功课 不错
You did a little studying. Bravo.
我能让他们相信
I can make them believe.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
你一直在内部
You've been inside the wire.
你知道的
You know.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
《华盛顿纪实》的大卫·阿克曼到了 国务卿
David Ackerman from The Chronicle is here, ma'am.
-他带了摄影师 -太好了
- He brought a photographer. - Oh, great.
确保拍到奈利·康伦
Let's make sure and get a shot with Nelly Conlon.
这是我们欠她的
We owe her big for this.
布莱克 总统呢
Blake, what about POTUS?
他希望能在开球前赶到
he hopes to make it here for the kickoff,
但还不确定
but it's unconfirmed.
以色列阿隆森总理到了
Here comes Israeli Prime Minister Aaronson.
设拉子总统很快就到
And President Shiraz should be here momentarily.
好的
All right.
让我们期待不要事与愿违
Let's just hope this doesn't somehow backfire and derail whatever
不要破坏我们脆弱的和平关系
tenuous peace we had left.
吃花生吗
Peanuts?
本着和平的精神 代表他们的祖国
Representing their home countries in the spirit of peace,
让我们欢迎伊朗队
please welcome our team from Iran.
以及以色列队
And our team from Israel.
现在让我们向洛温塔尔拉比致敬
And now, in honor of Rabbi Lowenthal,
开始这场比赛
we begin.
看起来怎么样 布莱克
How's it looking, Blake?
总理看起来
Well, the prime minister appears...
很支持很投入 国务卿女士
supportive and engaged, ma'am.
设拉子呢
What about Shiraz?
很享受
Enjoying...
花生和汽水
peanuts and soda.
告诉他 如果他同意协议
Well, tell him if he makes the deal
取消制裁
and the sanctions stay lifted,
他就能有享用不尽的爆米花和花生
he could have all the pop and peanuts he wants.
这是个好想法
That's a good thought.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表