剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
特别监控小组汇报说
Special Surveillance Group
在边界周围增加了防御性武器
reports increased defensive weaponry around the perimeter.
他们肯定是准备好要做什么
They are definitely readying for something.
是时候冲进去结束这次行动了
It's time to go in and end this operation.
我们只能希望这个意外性
We'll have to hope the element of surprise
能给我们一定的优势
will give our team the upper hand.
我说不好
I don't know.
他们有大型炸♥弹♥
They've got a high-capacity bomb,
一直都在储备弹♥药♥
they've been stockpiling ammo...
我并没说这样做很理想
Not saying it's ideal,
但是在目前来看 我们只能这么做了
but at this point, we're out of moves.
我们要把康罗伊活着救出来
We just got to get Conroy out of there alive.
诺古耶夫总统
President Nogoyev,
我就开门见山了
let me be direct.
美国需要您的帮助
The United States needs your help.
这次对人口贩卖♥♥行为的调查
This investigation into human trafficking
对美国和许多中亚国家来说
is a crucial undertaking between the United States
都是至关重要的
and the nations of Central Asia.
如果没有您的合作
And without your cooperation,
妇女和儿童会被绑♥架♥
the horror of women and children being captured
被迫卖♥♥淫或劳动的
and sold into prostitution and forced labor
情况将持续下去
will continue unchecked.
国务卿女士 您没有明白的是
Madam Secretary, what you fail to understand
吉尔吉斯斯坦并不像中亚的其它国家那样
is that Kyrgyzstan is not like the rest of Central Asia.
我们是游牧民
We are nomads.
我们能照顾好自己
We take care of ourselves.
而且我们从不向任何专♥制♥政♥权♥屈服
And we have never submitted to any authoritarian regimes.
除了前苏联
Except for the Soviet Union.
当然了 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
为纪念吉尔吉斯斯坦坚定独♥立♥的信念
And to honor Kyrgyzstan's fierce, independent spirit,
我们已经准备好向您提供一个机会
we're prepared to offer you an opportunity
通过加入印阿巴输油管线来增强贵国的经济
to strengthen your economy by joining the I.A.P. pipeline.
我们跟俄♥国♥有石油协议
We have deal for oil with Russia.
我们并不需要你们的石油管线
We do not need your pipeline.
恕我直言 诺古耶夫总统
If I may point out, President Nogoyev...
哈萨克斯坦
Kazakhstan.
他们有很多贩卖♥♥活动
They have much trafficking.
吉尔吉斯斯坦没有
Not Kyrgyzstan.
他是不是觉得我们说错国家了
Does he think we're talking about the wrong country?
我们有大量证据表明事实恰恰相反
We have a great deal of evidence to the contrary,
总统先生 我还想说的
Mr. President. I'd like also to mention
有名著名的被囚禁的人物
a very high-profile captive
就在您的国境内
who's been located within your borders.
你知道《阿什克纳编年史》吗
Do you know Chronicles of Ashkenar?
那部系列幻想小说吗
The fantasy book series?
是的 非常棒
Yeah! They are the greatest.
你看过电影吗
You have seen movies?
艾希丽·惠特克演的
With this girl, uh, Ashley Whittaker?
我跟我儿子看过第一部
I saw the first one with my son.
"今夜我们梦想
"Tonight we dream,
明天我们杀戮"
tomorrow we slay."
明天是我的生日
Tomorrow's my birthday.
生日快乐 总统先生
Happy birthday, Mr. President.
我要办一个大派对
I have big party.
我邀请了艾希丽·惠特克
I invite Ashley Whittaker.
我答应给她很多钱 可是
I offer her a lot of money, but...
她来不了
she cannot come.
因为你们发布了对吉尔吉斯斯坦的旅行建议
Because a travel advisory to Kyrgyzstan.
我很难过
I am sad.
没有艾希丽他会很难过
He is sad without Ashley.
如果 总统阁下能多管管
Perhaps, if the president did more
吉尔吉斯斯坦的性贩卖♥♥
to prevent sex trafficking in Kyrgyzstan,
年轻女演员可能会更愿意接受您的邀请
young actresses might be more open to his invitations.
我同意
I accept.
我们会参加这项调查的
We will work on this investigation.
而艾希丽要来
And Ashley comes.
艾希丽要来
Ashley comes.
"明天我们杀戮"
"Tomorrow we slay."
什...
Wha...
怎么回事
What just happened?
我想我们刚刚同意劝说
I believe we just made a deal to convince
一个女演员
an actress
去中亚参加这个暴君的生日派对
to go to a despot's birthday party in Central Asia
来制止人口贩卖♥♥
so that we can combat human trafficking.
而我们还以为今天会是无聊的预算日
And we thought this was just gonna be the boring budget day.
明天我们杀戮
Tomorrow we slay.
国务卿女士
第三季 第十八集
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey, hey.
预算日你们竟然还工作到这么晚
That was late for a budget day.
这不仅是个预算日
Yeah, well, it turned into a kind of different day..
-你好 -你好 宝贝儿
- Hi. - Mm. Hi, baby.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好的 我刚享受了晚饭
Oh, pretty good. I was just enjoying my dinner.
-真的 -杰森做了...
- Ooh. - Jason made, uh...
-意大利面 -意大利面
- spaghetti. - Spaghetti.
-小杰 -什么事
- Jace. - Yeah?
你能跟我说说艾希丽·惠特克吗 我是说...
What can you tell me about Ashley Whittaker? I mean...
可能达到艾玛·沃森级别的名人
Uh... potential for Emma Watson- level credibility coming off
出演偶像剧出道 演技最近在科恩兄弟的
a Y.A. Series as confirmed by recent casting
电影里得到承认
in a Coen Brothers movie.
他连想都没想就说出来了
He didn't even have to think about that.
娱乐新闻上说的
Celebrity news.
到处都是 就像真菌孢子飘在空中
It's in the air. It's like fungus spores
你会把他们吸进去
you breathe and then you get
然后脑子里就长出巨大的瘤子
giant warts on your brain. Okay.
这和她穿着太空服什么样一点都没关系
Nothing to do with how she looks in a space suit.
《阿什克纳编年史》讲的是未来的悲惨世界
Chronicles of Ashkenar is a future dystopia.
里面根本就没有太空服
There aren't even any space suits.
-这我知道 -你看
- I knew that. - See?
那你为什么对艾希丽·惠特克感兴趣
So, why your interest in Ashley Whittaker?
这么说吧她也许能帮助我们避免
Let's just say she might be able to help us
将来成为地狱般的世界
avoid an actual future dystopia.
大家好
Hey, guys.
这是不是有点短
Um, do you think that this is too short?
-天啊 -是太短了
- Oh, my God. - It's kind of short.
-是你自己做的吗 -是太短了
- Did you make that? - That's very short.
这是为春季嘉年华做的
It's for the Spring Fling.
我要走伊迪·塞奇威克风格
I'm going full Edie Sedgwick.
没错
Oh, you are.
有没有人邀请你当舞伴
So, did you get asked?
我邀请了别人 萨德·牛顿
I asked someone, actually. Thad Newton.
-你真棒 -真不错
- Wow. Good for you. Yeah. - Good for you.
-萨德·牛顿 -怎么了
- Thad Newton. - What?
牛顿参议员的儿子 是吗
Uh, Senator Newton's son, right?
参议院外交关系委员会的
Um, the Foreign Relations Committee.
天啊 你觉得是他妈♥逼♥他同意的吗
Oh, God, do you think his mom made him say yes?
-不是 -这里面肯定有原因
- No. - Well, there's got to be some explanation.
-你能不能... -杰森 严肃点
- Oh, would you... - Jason. Seriously.
-你就爱乱说话 -别闹了
- Why do you have to be a jerk? - Come on.
他帅得就像阿伯克隆比模特中的游泳冠军
He's like some champion swimmer Abercrombie model.
我只是对其市场价值做诚实的估价
I'm just being honest about market value.
-规则又不是我定的 -你知道吗
- I did not make the system. - You know what?
没关系 你就在家独守你的优越感吧
It's fine. Stay home in your layer of superiority.
好啊 我倒希望
Yeah, if only.
派珀邀请我 而我必须同意
Piper asked me to go and I had to say yes.
-我知道她喜欢他 -太棒了
- I knew she liked him. - Oh, that's great.
我就知道
I knew that.
请你注意 你完全配不上派珀
Note that I'm saying nothing
而我完全没吭声
about how Piper's clearly above your class.
就好像我对这件称为"裙子"的东西
Yeah, just like how I'm saying
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表