剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
《国务卿女士》前情提要
Previously on Madam Secretary...
他输掉了初选
He has lost the race.
康拉德·道尔顿总统将不会连任
President Conrad Dalton will be a one-term president.
-作为独♥立♥候选人竞选 -什么
- Run as an independent. - What?
我的电脑是彻底疯了 老是死机
Okay, my computer is officially possessed. It keeps crashing.
我把它带到白宫 看奥利弗·肖能不能修好
I'll take it to the White House, see if Oliver Shaw can fix it.
有人侵入了网络摄像头
Someone has hacked into the webcam.
你应该带电脑到联邦调查局做进一步检查
You should take this to the FBI for further examination.
我说我们先别妄下结论
I said we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
比如这是一次有预谋
Like it was
有组织的行动 目的是获得那台电脑
a concerted, organized effort to get the computer?
这些是从哪来的
Where'd these come from?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
有人在跟踪我们的孩子
Someone is stalking our kids.
图阿雷格博物馆
塔曼拉塞特 阿尔及利亚
约翰·埃德加·胡佛
联调局大楼
你看没看最新的
Have you seen the latest
联调局局长办公室
华盛顿特区
伊♥斯♥兰♥组织沙希德视频
Hizb al-Shahid video?
图阿雷格博物馆的那个
Musée du Tuareg?
阿尔及利亚吗
Algeria?
他们袭击贾奈特的
Only a matter of time before they reach
圣加布里埃尔修道院只是时间问题
the Monastery of St. Gabriel in Djanet.
那座修道院建于六世纪
It was built in the sixth century.
有一千五百年的历史
It survived for 1,500 years.
里面的使徒雕像
There are these statues
是在中殿的墙上雕刻出来的
of the apostles carved right out of the walls of the nave.
简直精美绝伦
They are breathtaking.
而这些...
And these...
我们肯定能做点什么
There's got to be something we can do.
国♥务♥院♥有个保护联♥合♥国♥教科文组织遗址的项目
State has a... a program to try and protect UNESCO sites,
但他们没多少资金
but there's barely any funding.
但是档案就在杰伊的办公室里
But, uh, Jay has the program portfolio in his office.
你可以跟他聊聊
You can talk to him.
等等 档案在杰伊手里
Wait, Jay has the portfolio?
那太棒了 也许你可以修饰一下再提交上去
That's great. Maybe you can paper-cut them into submission.
说真的 我真的很在乎这件事
For the record, I really do care about this.
即使我...
Even if I'm...
在发泄我们被困在这儿的怒火
redirecting some of my anger because of why we're here.
不好意思 让二位久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我只是想要亲自确保联调局
I just wanted to personally make sure that the Bureau
与外交安♥全♥局♥直接连线
is linked in directly with Diplomatic Security,
这样就不会有通讯故障了
so there won't be any communications glitches.
谢谢你
Thank you.
任何新的威胁信息都会直接
Any new threat information will be immediately relayed
转发给您和您孩子们的保镖
to your security detail and that of your children.
他们每人会有两个全天候特工
They'll each have two agents, 24/7.
孩子们肯定爱死了
Kids are gonna love that.
如果你们愿意 可以把责任都推给我
Make me the bad cop if you want.
这没得选择
It's not a choice.
我们搞清楚是谁在威胁他们之前
Until we figure out who's threatening them,
这将作为国♥家♥安♥全♥事件处理
it's a national security matter.
你觉得这要花多长时间
How long do you think it'll take?
匿名跟踪案件
Anonymous stalking cases
通常是最难侦破的
are always the hardest ones to game out.
但是 我也是个父亲
But, uh, listen, I'm a dad, too.
我有三个女儿
Three girls.
我向您保证 我们不找到那混♥蛋♥
So I promise you, we'll keep at it
是不会罢休的
till we find the sons of bitches.
-谢谢 -基斯
- Thanks, Keith. - Thank you.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Yeah. You bet. - Thanks.
我们还需要你们所有的电子设备
Oh, and, uh, we'll also need all of your devices.
手♥机♥ 平板电脑 手提电脑
Phones, tablets, laptops.
我们要确保它们是安全的
We need to make sure they're not compromised.
我们真的要告诉孩子们这些事吗
Well, are we sure we need to tell the kids about this?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们应该大事化小
Maybe we should soft-pedal it.
我同意大事化小
I'm all for the soft pedal.
-你对隐瞒真♥相♥没有意见吗 -在道德上吗
- You sure you're good with that? - You mean ethically?
你可是宗教学教授
Well, you're the religion professor.
如果这意味着不会吓到孩子们
Well, if it means we don't terrify our kids,
我很愿意破个例
then I'm happy to be off the clock.
好吧 那我们怎么告诉他们
Good. What exactly do we tell them?
"常规安保升级"
"Routine security escalation"?
外交安♥全♥局♥是这么说的
That's what Diplomatic Security told us.
因为大选就要开始了
With the upcoming election and all that.
是啊 但你不再是副总统了
Yeah, but you're not VP anymore.
但她的工作还是很重要的
But she's still got a pretty big job.
-所以你们才整晚都不在家吗 -差不多吧
- So is that why you guys were out all night? - Partly.
-还有什么事 -不是什么大事
- What was the other part? - Look, it's no big deal.
我们每人都会有一对打手随身跟着
Yeah, we'll each have a pair of goons following us around?
他们不是打手 他们和
They're not goons; they're the same folks
跟着妈妈的安保是同一群人
that follow mom everyplace.
他们只是扩大了职责范围
They just are expanding their domain.
只是暂时的
Just temporarily.
太有说服力了 妈妈
Very convincing, Mom.
话题是 中情局训练失败
Hashtag CIA training fail.
好吧 别再讲话题笑话了
Okay, hashtag over hashtag jokes.
如果你们要找我
Well, if you need me,
你们就...给我的保镖打电♥话♥吧
I guess you can just, uh, call my bodyguard.
-没准我的保镖很帅呢 -好的
- Ooh, maybe I'll have a cute one. - Okay.
-姑娘们再见 -我爱你们 再见
- Bye, girls. - Love you, guys. Bye.
小杰 你还没把手♥机♥给我呢
Jace, still need your phone.
你知道你们的掩饰是对我智商的侮辱吗
You realize your obfuscation is an insult to my intelligence?
知道了
Noted.
我明白你们不想让女孩子们担心
And, look, I get it if you don't want
但我明白是怎么回事 好吗
to worry the girls, but I... I got it, okay?
你们慢慢猜密♥码♥吧
Good luck cracking the security code.
杰森 小杰
Jason! Jace!?
是你想生三个的
You're the one that wanted to go for three.
国♥务♥院♥
华盛顿特区
大家早上好
Good morning, everybody.
-早上好 -早上好 国务卿女士
- Good morning. - Good morning, Madam Secretary.
您对阿尔及利亚事件的评论在您桌子上
Your Algeria remarks are waiting for you on your desk.
谢谢 马特
Oh, thanks, Matt.
我相信评论对其重要性的叙述恰到好处
I'm sure they're appropriately momentous.
我们浓墨重彩地
Quite a healthy dollop
叙述了这事件的重要性
of momentousness, ma'am,
外加少量的历史性和非凡性
with a soupcon of historic and extraordinary.
这是个重大胜利 国务卿
It's a big win, ma'am.
没错 残暴的独♥裁♥者和平地
I'll say. The peaceful transfer of power
将权利转交给一个受欢迎的温和派
from a brutal dictator to a popular moderate
许诺自♥由♥选举
promising free elections.
令起义军陷入困境的同时
All while keeping a roiling insurgency at bay
沙希德恐怖组织又在南方抬头
as Hizb al-Shahid terrorists set up shop in the south.
希望媒体头条别这么长
Hoping the headlines are a tad snappier than that.
我就是说一下
I'm just saying,
这是难得的事件
you don't see that every day.
这都是柯蒂斯大使的功劳
Ambassador Curtis deserves all the credit.
考虑到他和哈达德总统的关系
I just let him do his thing, given his relationship
我只是让他自♥由♥发挥
with President Haddad.
纳丁在哪儿
And where-where is Nadine?
她在办公室打电♥话♥ 国务卿
She is on the phone in her office, ma'am.
我跟她争论时
She waved me off like a thirsty fan boy
她像赶走小粉丝一样把我赶了出来
when I tried to wrangle her.
的确感觉气氛比平时活跃了一些
Does feel 20% less austere in here.
哈达德总统
Okay, is everything
去马耳他的一切事宜都按预定计划进行吗
on schedule for President Haddad to go to Malta?
柯蒂斯大使今天早上将启程前往阿尔及尔
Ambassador Curtis will depart for Algiers this morning.
他将与哈达德总统会面 签署权力转移协议
He'll meet with Haddad to sign the transfer of power accord,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表