剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
完全不是
Not at all.
艾莉 你对我们敞开心扉
Ali, you open doors for us.
向我们展示那些容易被我们忽视的东西
Show us things that we might otherwise miss,
比如 我说不清 色彩和美人
like, I don't know, color and beauty
以及人们如何用其不同的方式表达自我
and how people express themselves differently.
你是艺术家 这个家因你的存在而熠熠生辉
You're an artist, and we are proud to have one in the family.
你♥爸♥和我
Your Dad and I,
我们对孩子的爱是你无法想象的
we love our kids more than you can imagine.
很可能因为你是我们的孩子
Mostly 'cause you're ours.
但是我们也喜欢你与众不同的一面
But we also love your differences.
杰森也是吗
Even Jason?
杰森也是
Even Jason.
胡佛联邦调查局大楼
你助理说你有一些关于VFF的新消息
Your assistant said you had news on the VFF.
我们希望这周实施逮捕行动
We hope to make arrests this week.
动作够快的
That was fast.
有匿名线报称
An anonymous tip
几批医用级设备被送到了
about several shipments of hospital-grade medical equipment
俄勒冈贝尔市附近一个废弃血液实验室
led to an abandoned blood work lab near Baker City, Oregon.
你认为赞纳医生会在那里完成
And you think that's where Dr. Zanner's planning to finish
他们的生化武器
their biological weapon.
另一个线人称他在88号♥洲际公路
Another tipster claimed he saw
一个加油站看见三个VFF的家伙
three VFF guys at a gas station off Interstate 84.
我们在等监控进一步确认
We're waiting for video confirmation,
但是波特兰地方办事处准备突袭实验室
but the Portland field office is preparing to raid the lab.
很高兴我之前错了
Well, I'm glad I was wrong.
那我开始准备审讯工作
I'll start working up the interrogations.
问题是 亨利...
Thing is, Henry...
我们准备把你调出这个案子
we're taking you off the case.
伊恩·康罗伊在自卫队内部时
We brought you on to be Ian Conroy's handler
我们让你做他的联♥系♥人
while he was inside the militia.
那部分任务已经结束了
That element of the mission is over,
老实说 多尔蒂局长对事情结果
and to be honest, Director Doherty isn't happy
并不满意
with how it all went down.
他昨天的态度已经很明显了
He made that very clear yesterday.
但是作为一名宗教学家
But I still think my knowledge
我认为我还能帮上忙
as a religious scholar could be helpful.
当前任务只涉及到搜捕
The mission is now strictly search and capture.
没有宗教诉求
No religion required.
没有宗教诉求
No religion required?
这是她原话吗
She actually said that?
没错
Yep.
你为这个案子挨了枪
Well, you took a bullet for this case.
真真切切的
Literally.
我挺喜欢玛格丽特的
I mean, I like Marguerite,
可是天哪 她也挺讨厌的
but geez, she can be harsh.
不管怎样 我在积极解决自己的问题
Anyway, I'm handling my concern very constructively.
我晚饭点了中餐
I ordered Chinese for dinner.
这不错 教授 我过会就到家
Oh, well played, Professor. I will be home in a moment.
可能回不去
Or not.
不用留宫保鸡丁了
Don't hold the Kung Pao.
我一会给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
怎么了
What is it?
阿尼斯·摩丝 他去叛军地盘谈休战协议了
Anis Musse. He went into rebel territory to negotiate a truce.
天哪 他死了吗
Oh, God. Is he dead?
没有 他还活着 据我们所知
No, no. He's, he's alive, and as far as we know,
他没受伤
he's not hurt.
纳丁 你来跟进这件事
Nadine, you got to lead with that.
抱歉 国务卿 阿尼斯和索马里
Sorry, ma'am. Uh, Anis had secured an agreement
革命军领袖达成一项协议
with the leader of the Revolutionary Army of Somalia.
但是在之后的第二次会面中
But then at his second meeting,
索马里独♥立♥阵线把他抓了起来
the Somali Independence Front grabbed him up.
他们说昨天革命军
They say the Revolutionary Army hijacked
把粮食劫走了 所以下次的货物归他们
the grain yesterday, so they want the next shipment.
显而易见 我们付不起赎金
Obviously, we can't pay a ransom.
我们也救不出阿尼斯
And we can't go in and get Anis either.
在一个叛军横行的枪战局势下
DOD won't authorize a rescue while the rebels
国防部不会授权营救行动
are in an active shooting war.
现在我们得找人协商停火协议
Now we need someone to negotiate a cease-fire
还得把阿尼斯救出来
and pull Anis out of there.
叛军不和任何人进行谈判
And the rebels won't listen to anyone.
他们只愿意用武力解决
They only hear the voice of guns.
那么...
Then...
也许我们得找个和他们有共同语言的人
maybe we need someone who speaks their language.
索马里
迪托·瑟拉斯马尼
Dito Pirosmani.
一个走私贩
The gunrunner?
你在说笑吗 国务卿
What are you, crazy? Ma'am.
迪托·瑟拉斯马尼给叛军提供武器
Dito Pirosmani sells the rebels their weapons.
他们需要他
They need him.
这意味着他对他们有影响力
Which means that he holds sway over them.
恕我直言 这可能是
All due respect, this may be
我听过的最戏谑的做法
the most cynical play I've ever heard.
比起大饥荒我宁愿选择这种戏虐做法
Well, I will take cynical over mass starvation.
而且 这是我能想到救阿尼斯的唯一办法
Plus, it is the only way I can think of to save Anis.
好吧 但瑟拉斯马尼怎么会帮我们呢
Okay, but why would Pirosmani ever agree to help us?
停火协议有损他个人利益
A cease-fire works against his self-interests.
我们得让他着眼于大局
We need to get him to see the big picture.
瑟拉斯马尼为了逃出我们视野
Pirosmani makes a huge effort
花费好大力气
to stay out of our crosshairs.
谁知道
Who knows?
他也许还希望我们能欠他个人情
He might welcome the opportunity to have us in his debt.
就像我母亲常说的
And, as my mother always said,
问问无妨
no harm in asking.
我们找个能想办法
Let's reach out to any foreign officials
联♥系♥到他的外国官员
who might have a way to contact him.
就这么办吧
We're doing this.
布纳恩先生 你好 感谢你的前来
Mr. Brennan, hi. Thanks for coming in.
很高兴见到您 国务卿女士
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Madam Secretary.
你上次关于维苏威的合约
Last time you contracted with Vesuvian,
还是和我前同事达成的 艾萨克·毕晓普
you dealt with my former partner, Isaac Bishop.
没错 我听说他退休后
Yes, I heard he retired
你就把他收为己用
and you bought him out.
没错 他让我告诉你 他在不断
Yes, he asked that I tell you he continues
把迷失人性从舒适空间
to lead humanity astray from the comfort
引向他的黑暗地穴
of his dark underworld lair.
进来吧
Uh, come on in.
要喝咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
布莱克把我招待得很好 我挺好的 谢谢
Blake took excellent care of me. I'm good, thanks.
好的
Okay.
维苏威安保公♥司♥能为你做什么 国务卿
What can Vesuvian Security do for you, ma'am?
一位美国的非政♥府♥组织员工
Well, an American NGO worker
在索马里南部被挟持为人♥质♥
has been taken hostage in Southern Somalia.
我听说了
I heard about it.
我为他感到同情
And I feel for the guy,
但现在这个情形太不稳定了
but that situation is too unstable right now.
我不会把我的人送去一个正儿八经的战区
I'm not gonna send my men into a de facto war zone.
我不是要你这样
I'm not asking you to.
我们正试图达成停火协议
We're going to try and negotiate a cease-fire.
如果能成 我想让你派出一个小组
Assuming we do, I'd like for you to send in a team
在他们下一批救援到达时
to act as security for Global Relief Guild when they send in
充当全球救济协会的保镖
their next shipment of aid.
回来的时候
On the way out,
你们把人♥质♥带回来
you guys will pick up the hostage.
好的
Okay.
但你计划怎么达成停火协议
But how exactly do you plan on getting that cease-fire?
你让你的手下
You had your staff
联♥系♥了一个知名军♥火♥商
reach out to a known arms dealer?
非正式地
Unofficially.
他们还要他代表美国
And they asked him to negotiate
和索马里叛贼谈判
with Somali rebels on behalf of the United States?
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表