剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
杰瑞斯呢
Hey. Where's Jareth?
跟朋友出去了
He's out with friends.
我去了图书馆
I was at the library.
想和我一起看安哥拉大选吗
Want to watch the Angolan election with me?
第一位女性总统
First woman president.
卡兰加赢了
Kalanga won?
还没有 给你 这是素食的
Not yet. Here. It's vegan.
妈妈把"我恨英国"的故事给我讲了
Mom told me about the whole "I hate England" crisis.
没错 故事更新了
Yeah, well, it's been replaced
现在的版本是 杰瑞斯如果留在这里
by the "Jareth is losing out on his inheritance
就会失去继承权
if he stays here" Crisis.
他们打算剥夺他的继承权
They're disinheriting him?
够极端的
Wow, that's extreme.
也可能是因为他要娶的那个人
It also might be because he's marrying someone
不懂得如何倒茶
who doesn't know how to pour tea,
但我没问
but I didn't ask.
即使他们那么做了
Well, even if they cut him off,
他们仍旧是你的姻亲
they're still gonna be your in-laws,
你们得处理好这个问题
so you guys gotta work that out.
杰瑞斯怎么样
How is Jareth doing?
好极了 我估计
Great. Supposedly.
不能再高兴了
Couldn't be happier
从头衔和财产的禁锢中
about being liberated from the tyranny
解脱了出来
of title and property.
但他很矛盾
But he's conflicted.
我知道肯定是
I know he is.
尤其是关于离开牛津
Especially about leaving Oxford.
你现在难道不该给我来点经验上的智慧提点吗
Isn't this where you give me the wise counsel of experience?
抱歉 我能说的只有"婚姻就是如此"
Sorry, I got nothin' except welcome to marriage.
重大 重要的人生决定
Huge, important life decisions...
伴随着无法预料的后果
with unexpected consequences,
全部建立在信仰的飞跃之上
all taken on a leap of faith.
如果我们留下
What if we stay,
最终他由于失去一切而厌烦我呢
and he ends up resenting me for losing everything?
宝贝 他会的
Oh, honey, he will.
在某种程度上
A-at some point.
而你们会处理好的
And you guys will work through it.
也可能处理不好
Or not.
也有可能
That can happen, too.
就这样吗
That's it?
那些话呢
What about the, you know,
如果你们彼此相爱 你们能克服一切困难
if you love each other, you can make it through anything?
你知道我结婚前夜
You know what my dad said to me
我爸爸跟我说了什么吗
the night before I got married?
"婚姻是每一天
"Marriage is the nicest way
面对你自己不足的最好方式"
to confront your own inadequacies on a daily basis"
你应该把这句话写进歌♥里
You should write that in a song.
同时也是你所能经历的最棒的旅程
It's also the greatest journey you'll ever go on.
而你得和你最好的朋友继续同行
And you get to go on it with your best friend.
他们什么时候才会宣布
When are they gonna call this?
我绝对没有布♥什♥诉戈尔案那么长的时间
I definitely don't have time for Bush v. Gore.
不然我老婆会杀了我
My wife's gonna kill me as it is.
如果还没宣布 那他就还没窃取胜利
If they haven't called it, he hasn't stolen it.
大使♥馆♥还是没消息
Well, still no word from the embassy,
但非洲事务局
but the Bureau of African Affairs
送来了甜甜圈
sent over doughnuts.
马屁精
Suck-ups!
我可抵挡不了马屁甜甜圈的诱惑
Well, I am not above a suck-up doughnut.
糖衣的
Oh, glazed.
调查的事情不好意思了
Sorry about the investigation.
你是把我部门送来的甜甜圈拿给我
Are you offering me my own department's doughnut
当做道歉吗
as an apology?
没错
Yep.
比起道歉 更多的是感谢
Let's just say it's more of a thank you than an apology.
把异议备忘录泄露出去 不管是谁
Releasing the dissent memo, whoever released it...
抱歉 但是那是必须的
I'm sorry it was necessary.
他们还没完事吗
They haven't wrapped this thing up yet?
还在等
Still waiting.
吃甜甜圈吗
May I interest you in a doughnut?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
-国务卿呢 -成功了
- Where's the, uh, Secretary? - We did it!
-卡兰加赢了 -没错 我们成功了
- Oh, Kalanga won! - Yes, we did it!
快看啊
Look at that!
你连农业筹码都没用上
And you didn't even have to use agriculture.
我所做的只是和人♥民♥站在一边
All I had to do was work with the people.
我想看看《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I'd like to see the New York Times
现在是否还暂缓支持
hold out on us now.
拉塞尔 别这么多愁善感
Oh, Russ, don't be so sentimental!
我来就是告诉你
Just stopped by to let you know
我们在俄亥俄州候选名单上了
we're on the ballot in Ohio.
并不是说你也在帮忙竞选
Not that you're campaigning.
今天真是充满了惊喜
Oh, this day is full of wonders.
没错
True that.
好吧 我...
Actually, I'll, uh...
我来个糖屑的
I'll have a sprinkles.
你应该飞赴就职典礼
You should fly in for the inauguration.
宣传效果会很好
It's good optics.
我或许会加进我的日程
I may fit that in my schedule.
你和我一起去吗
Will you join me?
各位 快看看
Hey, guys, check it out.
太久了
It's taking too long.
应该让她带窃听器
We should have put a wire on her.
她来了
That's her.
就她一个人 很好
She's alone. That's good.
塞西尔 一切顺利吗
Cecile, all clear?
他们相信了
They bought it.
他们打算让我去鉴定
And they're going to let me appraise
阿尔及利亚的雕像
the statues in Algeria.
下周某个时间见面
We meet sometime next week.
太好了
That's fantastic.
好样的 回基地吧
Good work. Get back to base.
谢谢你们相信我
我们安排人接应了吗
Did we set a pick-up?
这里是黑犬追踪总部
This is Black Dog Station.
谁劫走了我们的特工
Who the hell just took our agent?
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表