剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
因为我们现在都是从中国买♥♥东西
you know, we buy everything from China now.
好吧 你们想摆数据是吧 听好了
Okay, you want to play fun with numbers? Here.
一个拥有十三亿人的国家 而且他们的
A population of 1.3 billion with one of the world's
渔业是全世界规模最大的
largest fisheries in its backyard.
-这就是我要说的 -别忘了
- All I'm saying. - Oh, and don't forget to note
气氛已经很紧张了
that tensions have been rising dangerously
不光是与美国
not just with the U.S.
是与所有南海沿线的邻国
But with all of China's neighbors on the sea.
那真是个炸♥药♥桶
It's a real powder keg.
天哪 那些孩子去那干什么
God, what the hell were those kids doing out there?
-我就说嘛 -祝你的简报好运
- Exactly. - Good luck with the briefing.
运气好的话 我们可能都不需要做简报了
Well, with any luck, we might not have to do a briefing at all.
中国还没有发表任何声明
The Chinese haven't even released a statement.
我相信他们不会为了这么小一件事
I'm sure they're not looking to set off a confrontation
而引发冲突
over an incident this small.
况且 陈和我关系很好
Besides, Chen and I have a pretty good relationship.
我相信我们能解决的
I'm sure we can sort this out.
外♥交♥部♥长准备好了
I have the foreign minister ready for you.
好的 谢谢
Oh, great. Thank you.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to reach out to you about this situation
那些积极分子的事
with the activists because
因为我觉得尽快解决这个误会
I think it's in both our interests
对我们双方都有利
to resolve this... misunderstanding quickly.
-我同意 -太好了 那该怎么谈
- I agree. - Good. So where do we start?
很简单 承认他们侵犯了
Simply acknowledge that they were trespassing
中国的领土 然后我们再谈
on Chinese territory, and we can go from there.
很显然 我不会那么做
Well, obviously, I'm not gonna do that.
世界上没有哪个国家 包括我国
Not one country in the world, mine included,
承认中国对南海所宣称的
recognizes the territorial claims China is making
领土主♥权♥
in the South China Sea.
那被我们逮捕的西方间谍
Then the Western spies we apprehended
将会以入侵我国岛屿的罪名被起诉
will be tried for trespassing on our island.
那不仅不是你们的岛屿
Not only is it not your island,
那根本就不是个岛
it's not even an island.
那只是个珊瑚环礁
It's a coral atoll
你们在那非法地建造和填铺
you illegally annexed and paved over.
再说了 他们也算间谍吗
And, furthermore, spies?
开什么玩笑 明
Really? Come on, Ming.
我们曾经一起合作解决过诸多
We've worked closely together on a range of incredibly
极其复杂的问题
complex issues.
几个橡皮艇上的愤青的事一定能解决的
I think we can handle some hippies on a raft.
我想中方的立场我已经说得很清楚了
I believe I've made China's position clear.
你们最好不要再干涉我国内政
You would be wise not to meddle further in our internal affairs.
那我也说清楚
Then let me be equally clear:
那些积极分子是在争议领地被逮捕的
Those activists were taken on disputed territory
因此那是非法逮捕
and, therefore, illegally.
希望你们立即释放他们
We want them released immediately.
看来我们没有什么好谈的了
It seems we have nothing further to discuss.
祝好 国务卿女士
Good day, Madam Secretary.
明挂了
Ming out.
是吧
Right?
这像什么话
What the hell was that?
您的车队正等着载您去白宫
Your motorcade is waiting to take you to the White House.
很好 我正要给总统提点建议
Good. 'Cause I have some recommendations for the President.
联调局总部 华盛顿特区
经历弗吉尼亚大学的意外之后
And after the incident at UVA,
麦钱特先生是否试图用任何方式联♥系♥过...
has Mr. Merchant attempted to... make contact
你的妻子
with your wife in any way?
据我所知没有
Not that we're aware of.
但在社交媒体上
But on social media,
他对美国外交政策特别是我的妻子
he's been highly critical of U.S. foreign policy
大肆指责
in general and of my wife specifically.
国务卿麦考德的政绩:
Secretary McCord's legacy:
一连串的巨大灾难
a string of epic disasters?
国务卿麦考德应当感到羞愧
Secretary McCord should be ashamed.
无数无辜的生命逝去 #罪犯#
So many innocent lives ruined. #criminal?
告诉我 他有没有帖子
Tell me, did any of his posts contain
直接威胁了国务卿以及你家人的
direct threats against the Secretary or your family?
直接威胁 没有
Direct threats, no.
尽管我不赞同他的意见
Then as much as I might disagree with them,
但他有说这些话的权利
the man's entitled to his opinions.
当然了 看这个
Of course. But look at this.
他的个人资料页
On his profile page,
工作经历 他写的是IT专家
under Works Act, he wrote I.T. specialist.
鉴于对我家人的攻击的技术性质
Now, given the technical nature of the attacks against my family
以及他对我妻子一直以来的意见
and his history with my wife, I would say
我认为雷·麦钱特同时符合作案手法和动机
that Ray Merchant has both means and motive.
他是可能有
He might.
如我所说 我们正在
As I said, we're looking carefully
仔细调查一系列潜在嫌犯
at a range of potential suspects.
但我向你保证 我们也会调查麦钱特先生
But I assure you, we'll look at Mr. Merchant as well.
什么时候
When?
最重要的是你和你的家人保持镇静
Look, the main thing is for you and your family to stay calm...
我的家人遭到了攻击 圣安杰洛探员
My family is under attack, Agent Santangelo.
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
你们准备什么时候调查雷·麦钱特
When are you going to look into Ray Merchant?
尽快
As soon as possible.
耽误了
Thank you for your time.
应该的
Of course.
问候国务卿
My regards to the Secretary.
贝丝
Bess, I'm thinking
我想你最好等中国这边的事情解决了
you should hold off on your trip to Vietnam
再去访问越南
until things are settled with China.
恕我直言 总统先生 我不赞成
With respect, sir, I disagree.
鲶鱼协定可以之后再商量
Oh, I think the catfish can wait.
但我们对中国侵略的回应可不能耽搁
But our response to China's aggression can't.
他们一定有所目的
They're up to something.
我不知道是什么
I don't... I don't know what.
最有可能的呢
Best guess?
他们利用这一次
They're using this... random event
积极分子登上海难礁为借口
with these activists showing up on Shipwreck Reef as...
来扩大在南海的势力
pretext to go big in the South China Sea.
为了什么
To, what, leverage us
要挟我们接受他们的领土主张吗
into accepting their territorial claims?
不然他们怎么会面临诸多风险
Well, why else would they be so intransigent
还坚决不妥协
when there's so much at stake?
也许他们已经决定了
I mean, maybe they've decided
就趁这一次
this is their moment.
你的建议呢
So what do you suggest we do?
访问越南
Go to Vietnam.
一起去
Together.
总统访问定然会向中方传达
A presidential visit would certainly send the Chinese
我们不受威胁的信息
a message that we're not blinking.
此外 鲶鱼协定还没谈妥
Furthermore, the catfish deal got hung up in part
是因为越南
because Vietnam was holding out
想要得到小规模杀伤性武器援助
for a small amount of lethal military aid.
我建议要是中国在我们落地前
I propose that if China hasn't released the activists
仍未释放积极分子
by the time we touch down,
我们就给越南提供一点援助
we give Vietnam the kitchen sink.
陈今天早上真是把你惹怒了
Wow. Chen must have really pissed you off this morning.
原以为他现在已经学乖了
You'd think he'd know better by now.
这跟我们的价值观怎么相符
How does this comport with our values?
越南的人♥权♥记录可不怎么样
Vietnam's human rights record isn't exactly inspirational.
这也是为什么我们要设立硬性条件
Which is why we'll include certain benchmarks
他们必须达标才能得到他们需要的军备
that they'll have to meet to get the hardware they want.
我上一次去越南
You know, the last time I saw Vietnam
还是第二次越战的时候
was at the end of my second tour of duty.
机不可失
Well, no time like the present.
你不只是向中国传达了消息
You'd not only be sending
同时也传达给了埃文斯阵营
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表