剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
所以我才会来
Which is why I am here.
我们有一个能在阿尔及利亚痛击
We have a way to strike a significant blow
沙希德组织的方法
to Hizb al-Shahid in Algeria.
但需要你们的帮助
But we need your help.
我们只希望你们能毫无隐瞒
All we ask is that you are open and transparent with us.
为了这一点
To that end...
我们想邀请法国
we would like to extend an invitation to France
成为五眼联盟的成员
to become a member of the Five Eyes coalition,
与美国 英国 澳大利亚
joining with the U.S., Britain, Australia,
加拿大及新西兰
Canada and New Zealand,
分享所有外国情报
in sharing all foreign intelligence.
麦考德国务卿
Secretary McCord,
这份邀请十分慷慨
this is a very generous offer.
我们不会轻易做出这种决定
One we don't make lightly.
并且有一个条件
And there's a condition.
如果你们同意加入
If we agree to join forces,
那么法国必须留在北约
then France must maintain its position in NATO.
北约是世界上最古老
This is one of the oldest,
最为坚实的联盟之一
most hard-won alliances in the world.
想想法国做出了多少牺牲
Think of the sacrifices that France
才成为其中一员
has made to become a part of it.
任凭其分崩离析
It would be a mistake of historic proportions
会是历史性的错误
to let it fall apart.
我会说服佩兰总理接受这个条件的
I will convince President Perrin to accept this.
等他身体好转之后
When he's feeling better.
祝他健康
To his health.
现在得谈谈玛兹·布撒以德了
Now we need to talk about Maaz Bousaid.
情报部门和法国安♥全♥局♥已经确认布撒以德
ISR and the French DGSE have confirmed that Bousaid
和他的随从已经到达了
and his entourage have arrived at the compound
腾佐阿腾郊外的营地
just outside Tinzaouten.
我们认为是法规委员会
We think it's a fatwa council.
沙希德已经正式
HS is officially
任命他为阿尔及利亚哈里发[宗教领袖]
putting him in charge of the Algerian caliphate,
高层人员都在了
and the top guys are all there.
已经确认了来自叙利亚 利比亚和伊♥拉♥克♥的代表
We've identified lieutenants from Syria, Libya and Iraq.
看起来我们和法国修复关系的时机刚刚好
Sounds like we made up with the French just in time.
简直是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥大聚会
It's a terrorist jamboree.
这是我们给他们的领导层致命一击的机会
It's our chance to strike a deadly blow at their leadership.
我们可以搞垮他们的整个体系
We'd cripple their entire network.
一支美法联合小队正在摩洛哥上空
Well, a joint French and American team is spinning up in Morocco.
或者我们的无人机在20分钟内就可以赶到
Or we can have a drone there in 20 minutes.
那古董怎么办
What about the artifacts?
我们相信它们被保存在
We believe they're being held in the warehouse
一号♥楼后面的仓库里
right behind building number one.
这些物件非常脆弱
These pieces are incredibly delicate.
即使是无人机袭击的混响也可能破坏它们
E-Even the reverberation from a drone strike could damage them.
我知道这个理由不足以
And I know that that alone is not reason enough
让我们的特种部队冒险
to put our special forces in harm's way.
但如果我们能活捉几个高层沙希德分子
But if we could capture some of these high level HS guys,
或拿到他们的电脑 手♥机♥
their computers, their phones...
那就是情报和资源的大丰收
It's a trove of intelligence and assets.
侦查小队就位了吗
Has a recon team scoped out the site?
是的 阁下 法方将建立包围圈和阻击阵地
Yes, sir. The French will set up a cordon and blocking positions.
我方将从东面和西面袭击目标
Then our guys will hit the objective from the east and the west.
阿尔及利亚总统拉特已经同意
And Algerian President Cherat has already agreed
配合我们的行动
to coordinate with our people.
那就开始吧
Let's do it.
左侧安全
Left clear.
右侧安全 一号♥房♥间安全
Right clear. Room one clear.
歼灭九名敌人
Nine enemies KIA.
-抓到三个 -收到
- 3 more captured. - Copy.
正在进入二号♥房♥间
Engaging room two.
楼梯上有五名敌人
Five Tangos on the stairwell.
向左侧开火
Fire left!
敌人已消灭
Enemy down.
-手榴弹 快趴下 -大家快趴下
- Grenade! Get down. - Everybody down!
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
报告情况
I need a sitrep!
队长 我们有没有伤亡
We take any casualties, Captain?
完毕
Over.
没有 上将
Negative, Admiral.
我们都没事
We're all here.
正在获取电脑 文件 所有电子设备
Securing computers, files, all electronics.
收到
Copy that.
上尉 派直升机和卡车过去
Send in the birds and trucks, Captain.
那里还有很多古董雕塑
You've also got a lot of old statues in there
需要转移
that need transport.
收到 上将
Copy, Admiral.
撤退
Out.
大家干得好
Well done, everyone.
真不错
How 'bout that, huh?
你这次都没挨子弹
You didn't even get shot this time.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢 这是件大事
Thanks. That was big.
没错
Yeah.
我收到许可
And I got the go-ahead
把文物交给法国人 让他们妥善保管
to offer the artifacts to the French for safekeeping.
法国人这次应该开心了
Well, that should make the French happy.
我刚和佩兰总统通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with President Perrin.
他大方地接受了文物 还假装这是个负担
He graciously accepted and then made it sound like a burden.
胃肠感冒够他受的了
Well, he has been struggling with that stomach flu.
出乎意料的 他感觉好多了
Surprisingly enough, he's feeling better and he's optimistic
还对出席国宴持乐观态度
that he's gonna make the state dinner.
国务卿 麦考德博士
Ma'am, Dr. McCord.
贝克上尉的追踪计划成功了
Captain Baker's trace paid off.
联调局正要逮捕您的跟踪犯
The FBI is about to arrest your stalker.
好的
Okay.
拐过去就是他的公♥寓♥
His apartment's just around this corner.
希望他没有先我们一步逃跑
Let's hope he's not ahead of us.
-联调局 -联调局
- FBI! FBI! - FBI!
罗恩·詹韦
Ron Janeway,
我们有逮捕你的逮捕证
we have a warrant for your arrest!
安全
Clear!
这人到底是谁
Where the hell is he?
该死
Damn it.
嫌疑犯藏在卧室
Suspect hiding in his bedroom.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
是他吗
Is that him?
是他
That's him.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
-呈堂证供 -结束了
- in a court of law. - It's over.
你有权聘请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法庭会为你指定一位 你明白了吗
one will be provided for you. You understand?
朱利尔斯
Julius.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
这是我先生 亨利 露丝 你好
This is my husband, Henry. Hey, Luce.
国务卿女士 你们看起来棒极了
Madam Secretary. You guys look great.
很高兴见到你
It is a pleasure to meet you.
谢谢 露西
Thanks, Lucy.
这将会是个愉快的夜晚
Well, we should be in for a wonderful evening.
我也希望这样
I certainly hope so.
你在等着见道尔顿吗
Are-are you waiting to see Dalton?
我希望晚餐前能跟他说句话
Well, I wanted a little talk before the dinner,
但他一直在打电♥话♥ 他们让我等着
but he got tied up on the phone. They told me to wait.
希望我们有机会聊一聊
I hope we get a chance to chat.
我知道我们以前有很多分歧
I know that we've had our differences in the past,
但我希望你知道
but I just want you to know
-我只是在为国家着想 -我也是
- that I only want what's best for this country. - As do I.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表