剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
你想解决这个问题
You want to solve this,
就需要我的帮助
you're gonna need my help.
我知道你和国务卿在调查凯文的死
I know you and the secretary are investigating Kevin's death.
或者约瑟夫的死
Or Joseph.
-或者他的别的身份 -黛西
- Or whoever he was. - Daisy...
我知道你不能透露任何信息
And I know you can't tell me anything about it.
我只想知道关于他一件事
I just need to know one thing about him.
不需要是机密信息 就一件真实的事
Nothing classified. Just one thing that's true.
好吧
Okay.
他有个以他的名字命名的外甥
He had a nephew who was named after him.
他妹妹的儿子 四岁
His sister's son. Four years old.
我猜他可能是他的教父
I guess he might have been his godfather.
总之 那孩子天生失聪
Anyway, the kid was born deaf,
约瑟夫付钱给他装了人工耳蜗
and Joseph paid for cochlear implants.
纳丁 我们需要谈谈
Nadine, I know we need to talk.
是 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
感谢你建议我站出来
Look, I appreciate your suggestion about coming forward...
指责安德拉达
with charges against Andrada.
我也理解你为何认为那样做比较好
And I can appreciate why you think that's a good idea.
但我不能那么做 时机不对
But I can't do it. The timing's not right.
我知道这听起来像借口
I know it seems like a cop-out...
抱歉打断您一下 女士
Forgive me for interrupting, ma'am,
在菲律宾和我们的人谈过的五名女性之一
but one of the five women that our employees spoke with
来到了美国 希望见见您
in the Philippines has traveled to the United States to see you.
她现在在您办公室
She's in your office now.
我在安德拉达先生超♥市♥里
I was the executive assistant
当了七年行政助理
for Mr. Andrada's supermarkets for seven years.
在那段时间里
I saw many things happen
我目睹了很多发生在女性员工身上的事
with the female employees while I was there.
一些人拿了钱然后走了
Some received money and left.
一些人留了下来 但对那些事绝口不提
Some never spoke about it and stayed.
我自己
I myself was...
从未被性骚扰过
was never sexually harassed.
恐怕这里面有些误会
I'm afraid there was some kind of miscommunication.
不
No.
我确实收了安德拉达先生一笔钱
I-I did receive a payment from Mr. Andrada,
然后告诉大使♥馆♥工作人员
and I told your embassy employee that it was
那是性骚扰的封口费
hush money for unwanted sexual advances.
但实际上这笔钱是为了
But the truth is the payment that I received was
让我在另一些问题上保持沉默
to keep quiet about something else.
一些更大
Something much bigger,
更具杀伤力的事
more damaging.
我会告诉你真♥相♥的 国务卿女士 但有一个条件
I will tell you the truth, Madam Secretary, on one condition.
什么条件
Which is what?
你得准许我在美国政♥治♥避难
You must grant me asylum here in the United States.
我告诉你之后就无法回家了
I won't be able to go back home after I tell you.
安德拉达总统 你好
President Andrada, hello.
你好 有什么事
Yes, what is it?
你真是个充满惊喜的人
You are a man of many surprises.
这样我才能打倒我的敌人
That is how I keep my enemies off-balance.
没错 还有你的朋友
Yeah. Your friends, too.
实际上 就今天 道尔顿总统得知了一些你的事
In fact, just today President Dalton learned something
这让他非常意外
about you that he found surprising in the extreme.
什么事
What is it?
真对不起 我怎么如此不礼貌
I'm sorry, where are my manners?
您的鼻子怎么样
How's the nose?
您是换了新的夹板吗
Is that a-a new splint?
我没时间玩这些小把戏
I do not have time for these games.
没错 我知道你喜欢开门见山
No, I know you like to cut right to the chase.
事情是这样的
So here it is.
你已经私下从中国公♥司♥收取
You've taken tens of millions of dollars
数千万美元的酬金
in secret payments from Chinese companies.
我们掌握了证据 并且打算将它
We have the proof, and we intend to share it
公开给菲律宾民众
with the Filipino people.
我已经当了好多次百万富翁了
I am a millionaire many times over.
我的人♥民♥是不会相信的
My people will never believe it.
很快就会见分晓的
We'll find out soon enough.
这就是典型的美国式谎言
These are exactly the kind of American lies
菲律宾民众绝不会接受的
the Filipino people will never accept.
我要打断你一下
Let me stop you right there.
你不需要对我长篇大论
You don't have to give me a speech.
也许我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
也许菲律宾民众不介意
Maybe the Filipino people will be fine with you
你向中国出♥卖♥♥♥他们来敛财
selling them out to China to enrich yourself.
该死 也许法♥院♥也不介意
Hell, maybe the courts will be, too.
我不会被你羞辱
I will not be humiliated by you.
你不会的
You won't be.
事实是 我的想法恰恰相反
In fact, I have quite the opposite in mind.
你将会和道尔顿总统一起出席
You'll share a press conference at the White House
白宫的新闻发布会
with President Dalton,
这样才符合您这样一位如此重要
as befits the leader of such an...
尊贵的同盟国领袖的身份
...important and venerable ally.
最后 我很高兴在此
Lastly, I am pleased to stand before you
重申我们两国关于
to reaffirm our commitment to
"加强防御合作协议"
the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement
的承诺
between our two countries.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿上帝保佑菲律宾
May God bless the Philippines.
上帝保佑美国
And God bless America.
该死的笨蛋完全不知道我们救了他一命
Damn fool has no idea we saved his life.
安德拉达总统
President Andrada,
能为我们展示一下跆拳道动作吗
can you show us some kickboxing moves?
如果换做是我
If I'd have been in your shoes,
我会选择支持暗♥杀♥
I'd have voted yes on the coup.
毕竟 他们也不会长♥期♥和我们合作
Well, they tend not to work out for us in the long run.
但是我承认 这个想法有其魅力
But I'll admit, the idea had its charms.
好吧 这事解决了
Well, that's done.
辛苦了 贝丝
Thanks, Bess.
我的荣幸 总统先生
My pleasure, sir.
我不觉得安德拉达会情愿
I don't think Andrada's too happy
把那些钱还给中国
to give that money back to the Chinese.
安德拉达永远是个未知数
Andrada will always be a wild card.
我们就看看他是否能值回票价
We'll see if he's worth the cost.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
天呐 有时候民♥主♥就只是 扯淡
God, sometimes democracy just... blows.
这话适合做你回忆录的标题
Hey, good title for your memoir.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
发言很棒
Great speech.
国内媒体已经开始谈论我如何出色地
The press at home is already talking about how brilliantly
让中国和美国轮番出丑
I played China and the U.S. off one another
从而取得优势
to our advantage.
这正是我一直以来的计划
Which was my plan all along.
当然 做得好
Sure. Good for you.
一个月后新加坡见
I'll see you in Singapore in a month.
现在我们扯平了
So now we are even.
谁 你和我
Who, you and I?
知道吗 我其实很高兴你提起那件事
You know, I-I'm actually glad that you brought that up.
不 我们没扯平
No, we're not even.
但是当我觉得时机对了
But when I determine the time is right,
我会把你试图对我做的事公之于众
I will tell the world what you tried to do to me.
还有我对你做的事
And what I did to you.
到那时
And then...
也许我们就扯平了
well, then maybe we'll be even.
但是如果我再听说你
But if I hear about you "Sparring"
对任何非自愿的人动手动脚
with any other unwilling partners,
那个扯平的时间会提前的
that time will come sooner rather than later.
还有 酋长
Oh, and, Datu,
等我们真在新加坡见面时
when we do see each other in Singapore,
请叫我国务卿女士
you call me Madam Secretary.
行动
It's a go.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表