剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
你本该感激这事的
You looked that horse a little too long in the mouth.
总统不知道我在这
See, the president doesn't know I'm here.
国务卿也不知道
Neither does the secretary.
因为他们都比我刚正有原则
'Cause they're both more principled people than I am.
"在和平中没有什么比谦逊平和"
"In peace there is nothing so becomes a man"
"更能塑造一个人"
"as modest stillness and humility.
"但战争在我们耳边爆发时"
"But when the blast of war blows in our ears,"
"当化作一只凶猛的老虎"
"then imitate the actions of the tiger."
《亨利五世》
Henry V.
我们着手做了些对政敌的调查研究
We, uh, got our hands on some oppo research
这本可能影响选举的进展
that could have influenced the narrative of the election,
总统却选择不利用它
and the president decided not to use it.
他仍觉得这么做是对的
He still feels that way.
尽管我当时也有一瞬间是这么认为的
Even I had a moment on the high road,
但看起来 我不是这样的人
but it turns out, it's not really my thing.
因为我看不了好人
'Cause I can't stand seeing good people being hurt
因为他人放纵的贪婪和野心而受伤
because of unbridled greed and ambition.
所以我希望你能重新考虑 州长
So I want you to think about this, Governor.
想想 要是你让国家
Imagine if you held the country up
被复杂的法律程序所耽搁
in an elaborate legal proceeding,
扰乱人们对体制的信仰
rattled their faith in the system,
甚至得到了总统之位
even got yourself in office,
投票群众最后却发现
only for the voting public to discover
你为了当上总统
that you withheld information
隐瞒了关于你自身能力的信息
pertinent to your competency
会是怎样的情景
to be president of the United States.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
你尽管试试
You're welcome to try me.
就在总统和他的政♥府♥成员
As the president and members of his administration
准备就职典礼的时候
prepare for the inauguration ceremony,
我们收到了证实山姆·埃文斯州长
we've just received confirmation that Governor Sam Evans
已正式放弃他对俄亥俄州的诉讼的消息
has officially dropped his lawsuit against the state of Ohio.
经过许多考虑和祈祷
After much consideration and prayer,
我认为对这个国家最好的就是继续前行
I've decided the best thing for this country is to move on.
为共和国做贡献 并专注于我在
Maintaining the Republic and focusing on my work
伟大的宾夕法尼亚州的工作
in the great state of Pennsylvania
远重要于
is of far greater importance
继续在法庭上斗争
than continuing to fight this decision in court.
我不会回答任何问题 谢谢
I'll be taking no questions. Thank you.
真是世事无常
What do you know?
天启四骑士大概也不远了
Four Horsemen can't be far behind.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
天哪
Oh, God.
宝贝 抱歉 我只是...
Noodle, I'm so sorry. I just...
我不能穿你挑的裙子
I can't wear the dress that you picked out.
它很美 它在其他任何人身上都很美
It's beautiful. It works great on somebody else,
但我就是不行
but I just can't pull it off.
所以我回到衣柜里
And so I went back into my closet
找出了这两件 它们更适合我
and I-I found these two, just... so much more me...
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-什么 -我半夜醒来
- What? - I woke up in the middle of the night
然后开始特别恐慌
and I just totally started panicking.
这是就职舞会 又不是音乐电视大奖颁奖典礼
It's the inaugural ball, not the VMAs.
我就想着你会上什么穿衣黑榜
Suddenly, I pictured you on some Worst Dressed list
和麦莉·赛勒斯排在一起 那都会是我的错
next to Miley Cyrus, and it would've been all my fault.
你没有难过我真是太高兴了
I'm just so happy that you're not upset.
你把这么重要的决定权交给我真的很贴心
It was sweet of you to trust me with such a big decision,
我只是还没有准备好
I just... I wasn't ready.
-好吧 -但你的典礼嘛
- Oh, well... - For your inauguration?
我会准备好的
I will be.
很有趣 那么
That's very funny. In the meantime,
你觉得哪件好
Which one of these do you like?
蓝色的
The blue one.
我也是这么想的
That's exactly what I think.
蓝色的
The blue one.
霍布斯先生
Mr. Hobbs?
你在吗
Are you here?
杰瑞斯 醒醒 他不见了
Jareth, wake up. He's gone.
-什么 -霍布斯先生走了
- What? - Mr. Hobbs is gone.
-他不见了 -没事 别紧张
- He's disappeared. - All right, take it easy.
我不能不紧张 今天是就职典礼日
I can't! It's the day of the inauguration,
我却把桂冠诗人给弄丢了
and I have lost the poet laureate.
拉塞尔会死的
Russell is gonna die.
他真的会死的 天哪
He could actually die. Oh, my God.
早上好 孩子们
Good morning, children.
我买♥♥了好多卡布奇诺
I've got cappuccinos all around.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
太好了
Glorious.
在咖啡店做了些正事
Got down to business at the coffee shop,
把诗完成了
finished the poem.
有压力的时候我能更好地工作 油煎饼要吗
I work better under pressure. Cruller?
他来了
There he is.
-贝丝 -恭喜
- Bess. - Congratulations.
-亨利 -总统先生
- Henry. - Mr. President.
熬到这一刻真是毫不费力 对吧
Well, that was a cinch, wasn't it? Getting here.
-小菜一碟 -容易极了
- Piece of cake. - Like butter.
我几乎没感觉到
Barely felt it myself.
亨利 借一步说话
Henry. A word?
沃伦·李同意帮我们破解投弹人的手♥机♥了
Warren Lee has agreed to help us break into the bomber's phone.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我告诉他我们用来发展线人的系统
I told him about the system we use to develop assets.
MIC
MIC.
金钱 思想观念 强迫
Money, ideology, coercion.
事实上 那个系统叫MICE
Actually, the system is MICE.
还有另一项 第四项是满足线人的自尊心
With an "E". The fourth approach is appealing to the asset's ego.
我没说这一项
I failed to mention that
只告诉他他是我们唯一的希望
when I told him he was our only hope.
好吧
Okay.
总统先生
Mr. President.
恭喜您
Congratulations, sir.
-谢谢 纳丁 -恭喜
-Thank you, Nadine. - Congratulations.
布莱克 打扰一下
Blake. Pardon me for interrupting,
有蒙古的新消息
but there is news from Mongolia.
公民投票结果出来了
The referendum vote came in.
他们投票保持独♥立♥
They voted to remain independent.
那是好事
That's a good thing.
那么 关于那个马
Now, about the horse.
曼迪 她叫曼迪
Mandy. Her name is Mandy.
我们为它找到了合适的家
We found a suitable home for...
为曼迪
Mandy.
古巴同意带走她
Cuba has agreed to take her.
他们进口牲畜的法律
Their laws around importing livestock
还处于萌芽状态
are still in a nascent stage.
本来我担心气候太暖了
At first, I worried the climate was too warm,
但那儿的氛围太棒了
but the vibe there is so great.
那就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
谢谢你们 很高兴事情都解决了
Thanks, guys. Love it when it all works out.
什么 是埃文斯的事吗
What? The, uh, the Evans thing?
不是 不过既然你提起了
No. But since you brought it up...
你知道到底是怎么回事吗
Any idea what happened there?
我想就是天上掉馅饼了吧 总统先生
I guess the chips just fell our way, sir.
高坐在波托马克沼泽之上
Sitting high above the Potomac swamp,
在飞溅的血长长的影子中
in the long shadow of the spilt blood
置身于建国父母的美梦里
and dreams of the Founding Fathers and Founding Mothers,
我能看见常人所看不见的
I can see more than the average man sees.
我了解事物的单元与核心
I imagine the cells, the nucleus of things.
我看见颜色为了被我们所见而演化
I see colors that evolved to speak to the smallest of eyes.
这场灾难中的牺牲
Sacrifices that meet in this cataclysm
我们憧憬所能
of longing for what can and what can,
克服所不能
overcoming what cannot.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表