剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I get that. I-I really do, but...
我做了有关清洁水源
I make binders about clean water
以及全球食物短缺的文件夹
and global food shortages,
我追踪电♥话♥
and I track phone calls,
我领先一个大忙人五步
and I stay five steps ahead of a very busy person.
当人们问我做了什么
And when people ask what I do,
我说我一个文件夹一个文件夹得拯救世界
I say I'm saving the world one binder at a time.
但 我不知道
But... I don't know,
可能我就只是在制♥作♥活页夹
maybe I'm just making binders.
这是个无底洞
It's the abyss.
我们能绕着它跳舞
We can dance around it.
我们可以把它称作其他 假装它不存在
We can call it something else and pretend it's not there,
但它的确存在
but it is there.
你刚来时
Look, when you came here,
打破了很多规则
you broke a lot of rules.
完成了很多事情
And things got done.
现在 回到
And now, to go back
官僚政♥治♥和预算削减上
to bureaucracy and budget cuts,
像那样的事发生时
while-while stuff like that happens...
我想要杀龙 国务卿女士
I want to slay dragons, ma'am,
不是跟坏人玩打地鼠
not play whack-a-mole with evil.
有时让坏人需要另找一个洞藏身
Sometimes making evil have to duck and find another hole
就是我们能做到的最好程度
is the best we're gonna do.
有人在一次恐怖袭击后送了我这个
Somebody sent me this after one of the terrorist attacks.
是首诗
It's a poem
是玛吉·史密斯的《好骨头》
called "Good Bones" By Maggie Smith.
最后一部分是这样的
The last part of it goes:
人生苦短 世界至少一半是坏的
"Life is short and the world is at least half terrible,
每个善良的陌路人
"And for every kind stranger,
总有一个人会伤害你
"There is one who would break you,
虽然我护着我的孩子避开
"Though I keep this from my children.
我尽全力向他们推介那个好坏参半的世界
"I am trying to sell them the world.
正派的中介 带你走过真实的地狱
"Any decent realtor, walking you through a real hellhole,
对着那好骨头嘁嘁喳喳
"Chirps on about good bones:
这个地方可以变美 对吗
This place could be beautiful, right?"
你能使这里变得美丽
"You could make this place beautiful."
萨德说
Then Thad goes,
但我是个男人 我不可能是贱♥人♥
"But I'm a dude, I can't be a slut."
你让派珀给他解释了吗
Did you get Piper to explain it to him?
杰森不需要派珀解释
Oh, Jason doesn't need Piper.
告诉他你的话
Tell him what you said.
应该是这样子
Oh. Uh, it might have been something like,
你对女性的物化
uh, "Your objectification
得有个期限
"of femininity has an expiration date,
朋友 那个期限
"Pal, and that date
就是今天
might be today."
至少你给了自己找了个台阶
Well, at least you gave yourself an out.
然后他把它擦掉
And then he goes
车漆就毁了
to wipe it off and the paint is damaged.
你真应该看看他的脸色
Oh, you should have seen his face.
就像我剪掉了萨姆森的头发
It was like I cut Samson's hair.
他说 他说 天啊
He was like, he was like, "Oh, my God.
我该怎么跟我爸说
What am I gonna tell my dad?"
沃德院长后来来了
And then Dean Ward shows up
她说 你们非法入侵学校
and she goes, "You're trespassing on school grounds.
我们要报♥警♥告你损坏财物
We're gonna fill out a police report for damaged property."
这就没那么好玩了
This is getting a little bit less funny.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
但之后 她让我们进屋
But then, but then she gets us inside,
我们告诉她所有的事情
and we lay out, like, the whole thing to her,
她有点 她就说
and, um, she kind of... like, she went, like, uh...
她说什么了
How-how did she do it?
这是撒迪厄斯·牛顿自找的
"Well, Thaddeus Newton had it coming to him.
现在发生总比以后要好
Better that it happened sooner rather than later."
-全身而退 -不会吧
- Yes, total pass. - She did not.
反对父权社会得分
Score one against the patriarchy.
不知道沃德院长中什么邪了
I don't know what got into Dean Ward.
-太棒了 -的确是光辉时刻
- It was amazing. - It was an absolute moment of glory.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表