剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
正在寻找出路
and are angling for a way out.
我搞定了投票 如果必要的话我会举♥行♥投票
Oh, I have the votes, I'll use them if I have to.
那你还要说什么
Then what else is there to say?
我得来杯咖啡 你要吗
I need a cup of coffee. Do you want one?
很有意思
You know, it's funny,
因为上次我在加拿大大使♥馆♥
because the last time I was in the Canadian embassy,
我和你的上一任见了一面
I had a meeting with your predecessor.
扎何德·贾瓦尼
Zahed Javani?
贾瓦尼是我的朋友
Javani was a friend of mine.
我们是小学同学
We attended primary school together.
即使那时 他也是个乐观主义者
Even then, he was an optimist.
没错
Yeah, he was.
他献出了生命 因为他相信
He gave his life because he believed
这个和平协议对我们两国来说
that this peace deal was the best choice
都是最好的选择
for both of our countries.
我同意这个观点
Well, I share that belief.
我想阿亚图拉也这么想
And I think the Ayatollah does, as well.
这也是为什么我不相信
Which is why I don't believe
他是打破该协议的原因
that he was responsible for breaking our agreement.
我想这是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿贝迪尼的杰作
I think that was the work of Mohammed Abedini.
阿亚图拉会迅速镇♥压♥
The Ayatollah would swiftly crush
任何威胁他政♥权♥的挑战
any such challenges to his regime.
我相信一切在他的掌控中
I believe that he's in control.
现在
Now.
但我不认为他知道
But I don't think that he was aware
当检查员出现在你们的核设施的时候
of Abedini's actions when the inspectors showed up
阿贝迪尼采取的行动
at your nuclear facility.
我想他会继续保住脸面
I think he went along to save face,
而不是承认你们的政♥府♥正在分♥裂♥
rather than admit that your government was fracturing.
如果最高领导人
And if the supreme leader
从来都不想违背协议的话
never wanted to renege on the deal, then...
那我们难道不应该尽全力拯救它吗
well, shouldn't we do our best to try and save it?
即使你说的关于阿贝迪尼的
Even if what you are saying
都是真的
about Abedini is true,
现在也都不重要了
it is now immaterial.
伊朗紧密关注你们的大选
Iran has followed your election closely.
我们不喜欢我们所听到的
We don't like what we're hearing.
山姆·埃文斯
Sam Evans.
他打算一上任就撕毁该和平协议
He plans to destroy the peace deal the moment he's in office.
那只是一种修辞
That's just rhetoric.
他没打算真的实施
He has no intention of following through.
我们的人又不会读心术 国务卿女士
Our people are not mind readers, madam Secretary.
他们怎么能知道
How are they to know that?
对于一些人来说
To some,
阿布迪尼对于制♥造♥核武器的号♥召
Abedini's call to develop nuclear weapons
是我们的双保险
is a way to hedge our bets.
山姆·埃文斯成为总统只是一种可能
A Sam Evans presidency is just a possibility.
对你们经济全方位的制裁
Crippling sanctions on every sector of your economy
一定会成为现实
will be a reality.
所以我再问您一次
So then I ask you again:
还有什么需要说的呢
what else is there to say?
让国际原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥对你们的核设施进行检查
Let IAEA inspect your nuclear facilities.
停止所有禁止的核技术
Surrender all prohibited nuclear technology.
让我们履行扎何德·贾瓦尼达成的协议
And let's honor the deal that Zahed Javani struck.
伊朗必须得到保证
Iran must have assurances
如果山姆·埃文斯真当上了总统
that if Sam Evans does become president,
那么他也得遵守我们达成的协议
then he, too, will honor the agreement we have made.
如果你能做到
If you can do that,
我们就可以继续我们的协议
we can resurrect our deal.
埃文斯给我们回电了吗
Has Evans returned our calls?
没有 国务卿 他还是拒绝和我们对话
No, ma'am. He's still refusing to speak with us
拒接所有道尔顿政♥府♥的人
or anyone from Dalton's administration.
我可以假装是电视新闻节目的人吗
Should I pretend I have a cable news show?
那样他肯定会跟我说话
I bet he'd talk to me then.
他那么爱演
The big ham.
说不定真可行
That would probably do the trick.
事实上 他今晚会上节目
In fact, he's doing a segment on Wolf Blitzer tonight.
给您
Here you go.
就在纽约吗
Here in New York?
是的
Yeah.
联♥系♥那个节目
Call the show,
说我会去
tell them I'm coming down.
去谈什么
To talk about what?
中国
China,
或者感恩节有多棒 我不知道
the perfect Thanksgiving, I don't know.
随便什么 只管给我预定上 好吗
Whatever, just get me booked, okay?
以色列还在施压让我们给出
Israel is still pushing hard for some kind of response
对伊朗核项目的回应
to the Iran nuclear program.
就告诉他们别派出战机[别急]
Just tell 'em to cool their jets.
-好 -就是字面意思
- Right. - Literally.
是 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
我...
Oh, I...
好吧 好吧
uh, okay, okay.
所以你和小瓦尝试婚姻咨♥询♥了吗
So did you and Val try counseling?
我们什么都试了 咨♥询♥
We tried everything-- counseling,
约会之夜
date nights.
我们甚至在卧室装上了
We even put up one of those
那种控制系的道具
harness-type deals for the bedroom.
那真是...
That's...
好吧
Wow, okay.
是啊
Yeah, well,
我装那鬼东西装得不对
I installed the damn thing incorrectly,
最后把自己给摔了还扭到了背
ended up falling and wrenching my back.
真是场灾难
It was a disaster.
兄弟
oh, man. Well...
至少你可以告诉自己你尽力了
at least you can tell yourself you did everything you could.
婚姻是艰难的
Marriage...it's tough.
对汉克·麦考德可不是这样
Not for old Hank McCord.
那么
So,
拉塞尔·杰克逊让你来拍我马屁是吧
Russell Jackson asked you to come butter me up, huh?
是的 为了帮助道尔顿
Well, to make a case for Dalton,
但我和你是同甘共苦的 兄弟
but I was up front with you about that, man.
我主要就是来叙旧的
Mostly, I came just to catch up.
是啊 因为我们真是好兄弟
Yeah. 'Cause we're such good buddies.
杰夫 有什么事我不知道吗
Jeff, is there something on your mind?
科珀斯克里斯蒂
Corpus Christi.
怎么了
What about it?
我最后一次单飞前的那晚
The night before my final solo flight,
你逼我跟你去逛酒吧
you forced me to hit the bars with you.
杰夫
Whoa, Jeff.
不是吧 我都不记得有那样的事了
Come on, I don't remember it like that at all.
你让我醉得
You got me so drunk.
第二天路都走不了
I couldn't walk the next day.
-不 -更不要说驾驶天鹰攻击机了
- Oh, no. - But let alone fly a TA-4.
你在凌晨一点才告诉我
You didn't tell me it was your-your flight test
你要参加飞行考试
until, like, 1:00 a.m.,
而且 我一知道
and, what, the second I knew,
我就说我们该回去了
I said we should go back to base.
不 你坐在一边看着我一直喝
No, you-you sat back and watched me pound shots.
你想留下来 那我能怎么办
You-you wanted to stay, what was I supposed to do?
把你绑走吗
Force you out of there?
我们是为战争而训练
We were trained for combat.
结果沙尘暴的时候 我被困在了美国
I ended up stuck stateside through Desert Storm,
而你们其他人开飞机去了巴格达
the rest of you are off flying sorties over Baghdad.
是你害了我 兄弟
You-you screwed me out of that, man!
你从没想过可能你才是幸运的吗
You ever think maybe you're the lucky one?
杰夫 你想让我说什么呢
Jeff, w-what do you want me to say here?
道歉
That you're sorry.
我来这是因为我觉得
You know, I came here because I thought
你最近过得不好
you were going through a rough time,
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表