剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
沃特
Hey, Walt.
是露比 她打电♥话♥给三郡监狱
That was Ruby. She called the tri-county jail.
约好了你和亨利两点见面
Set up an appointment for you and Henry at 2:00.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
有 我们抓了另一个司机
Yeah. We brought in another driver --
叫加雷思·阿什贝利
A Gareth Ashbery.
从...瑞佛顿来的
He's from, uh...Riverton.
布兰奇 要是你想休假的话
Branch, if you want some time off --
得了吧 沃特
Come on, Walt.
我还能做什么
What else am I gonna do?
无所事事重读经典名著吗
Sit around and reread the classics?
我们去和那个司机谈谈
Let's talk to that driver.
你经常给人搭顺风车吗
You often pick up hitchhikers?
我努力按基♥督♥徒的方式生活
I strive to live in a Christian manner.
"不要忘了 以爱待人..."
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers..."
"每个陌路人 或许都是天使"
"For thereby some have entertained angels unawares."
是的
Yes.
但或许有时也是魔鬼
But perhaps sometimes one entertains devils,
杀坏人是罪过吗
Is it a sin to kill a wicked man?
是的
Yes, it is.
但如果这个坏人
But what if this wicked man
半夜偷偷爬上他女儿的床
sneaks into his daughter's bed at night
跟她干些见不得人的勾当呢
and teaches her filthy tricks?
你把她留在路边时
She was fine when you left her there
她还好好的对吧
on the side of the road?
对 她还在笑呢
Yes. She was laughing.
笑什么
Why?
也许是因为她刚刚偷了我的钱包
Probably because she had just stolen my wallet.
你生气了吗
Did that make you angry?
然后掉头回来找钱包了
Did you turn around, try to get that wallet back?
没有 我只想离她远点
No. I just wanted to get away.
她的幻想很扭曲 很邪恶
Her fantasies were twisted, evil.
也许那不是幻想
Maybe they weren't fantasies.
也许她说的就是自己的故事呢
Maybe she was telling you the truth about what her father did.
那我会为她向尼古拉斯祈祷
Well, then, I will pray to Nicholas,
他是儿童和旅者的守护神
the patron saint of children and travelers,
主会保佑她的灵魂不受敌人的侵犯
for the lord to guard her spirit from each of her foes.
波琳娜到底为什么离家出走
Why did Polina really run away?
什么
What?
这次我要听实话
I'll take the truth this time.
因为她在这过的不开心
She wasn't happy here.
据波琳娜所说 她父亲强♥暴♥了她
According to Polina, her father raped her.
所以她才离家出走对不对
Is that why she ran off?
你胳膊上的伤疤到底怎么回事
How did you really get that scar on your arm?
等等
Hey, hold on.
我们算不上合格的父母
We weren't perfect parents,
但也没那么变♥态♥
but we're not perverts.
我说了 我把她禁足了 她就袭击我
I told you, she -- she attacked me when I tried to ground her.
你还说她11个月前就失踪了呢
You also told me you hadn't seen her in over 11 months.
记录显示你把她送去了感化院
Records show you enrolled her in a reform school
就在六周前
just six weeks ago.
这不是我们的签名
These aren't our signatures.
肯定是别人冒充的
I mean, someone forged our names.
肯定是那家人填了我们的名字
I bet that other family put our names down
想要摆脱她
in order to get rid of her.
哪家人
What other family?
波琳娜并非11个月前离家出走了
Listen, Polina didn't run away 11 months ago.
我们把她送给别人了
We re-homed her.
送人
Re-homed her?
我们管不了她
I mean, we couldn't control her, you know?
我们真的努力了
We tried -- I don't know.
我们试着和"基洛夫天使"联♥系♥
We tried contacting the Angels of Kirov.
但他们不见了
They didn't even exist anymore.
社会公益服务也帮不了我们
Social services wasn't any help, so...
你们干什么了
What did you do?
我加入了一个网络支援团
I joined an online support group.
他们介绍了一个聊天室
They suggested a chat room
说也许有人能接手波琳娜
where we might find someone to take Polina.
你找了谁
Who did you find?
杜兰特一个叫普里西拉·甘瑟的女人
A woman named Priscilla Gunther over in Durant.
她说她和她丈夫阿特
She said she and her husband, Art,
收养过很多俄♥国♥问题少年
had raised a bunch of troubled Russian kids already
而且他们愿意再要一个
and had room to take in another one.
所以我们开车把波琳娜送去了杜兰特
So we put Polina in the car, and we drove up to Durant,
让甘瑟夫妇收养了她
and we re-homed her with the Gunthers.
你把孩子送给了刚在网上认识的人
With people you had just met online?
我们走投无路了 也许那家人有办法
We were desperate. It seemed like they could handle her.
也没有法律规定我们不能把
I mean, there's no law against
波琳娜这样女孩送人啊
re-homing a kid like Polina.
只是送给甘瑟这样的性♥爱♥狂魔不太好
Unless, of course, the Gunthers turn out to be sexual predators.
他们不是那样的人
They were nothing like that.
她说她还有心理学学位呢
I mean, she said she had a psychology degree.
而且他会说俄语 他们那么开心
He spoke Russian. They were excited.
一点不像坏人 我们绝不会把波琳娜
No red flags. I mean, we wouldn't have left Polina --
你们把孩子送到哪去了
So where did this re-homing take place?
甘瑟一家本来住这里
Gunthers lived here.
什么时候搬走的
When did they move?
几天前吧
A couple nights ago.
一声不吭的就走了
Just up and out without saying boo.
甘瑟家有没有一个叫波琳娜的女儿
The Gunthers have a daughter named Polina?
应该是有
That might have been her name.
十几岁 红头发 老惹麻烦
Teens, pink hair, sort of a handful.
为什么这么说
How so?
街坊有动静 大家都听得到
Well, these are thin walls and close quarters around here.
很难无视他们的叫喊和争吵
It's hard to ignore the shouting and arguing.
知道他们去哪儿了吗
Any idea where they went?
不知道
No.
我就不懂了
You know, I don't get it.
阿特用现金付了保证金和下月房♥租
Art paid for his security deposit and next month's rent all in cash.
我想退给他
You know, I'd send it back to him,
可他没留转寄地址
but he didn't leave a forwarding address.
你介意把手头所有甘瑟家的文件
Do you mind getting us all the paperwork
都给我们吗
You have on the Gunthers?
不 当然不介意
No, of course not.
所以波琳娜是来见甘瑟的
So, was Polina coming here to see the Gunthers,
还是往西走去找格林一家对峙的
or was she headed west to confront the Greenes?
看你更怨恨谁了
Depends who you blame more,
虐待你的人 还是没能保护你的人
the ones who abused you or the ones who were supposed to keep you safe.
不知道 也许她只是上错了车 沃特
I don't know. Maybe she just got in the wrong car, Walt.
不过你和亨利有约
You got your meeting with Henry, though,
你该去赴约了
so you should go do that.
我会在这等甘瑟的消息
I'll wait here for the information on the Gunthers,
然后在警局汇合
and I'll meet you back at the station.
沃特·朗迈尔
Walter Longmire.
亨利在哪
Where's Henry?
这会儿汉克·站熊
Right now Hank Standingbear
正忙着认祖归宗呢
is, uh, busy getting back in touch with his roots.
我算是他的代理吧
You can think of me as his emissary.
玛拉基 如果亨利出了什么事
Malachi, if anything happens to Henry--
你怎么着 再逮捕我一次
Then you'll do what? Arrest me again?
对了 保留区现在怎么样
How are things on the res, anyway?
既然马赛厄斯接了我的班
I presume it's all peace, prosperity, and sunny weather
我想该是一片平和繁荣 阳光烂漫吧
now that Mathias has taken my place.
你用职务之便干敲诈勒索的勾当
You used your badge to run an extortion ring.
你被捕怪不得别人 是你自作自受
Your arrest is no one's fault but your own.
说的没错呢
Well, Amen to that.
所以我才要和你谈谈
That's why I want to talk to you.
我改过自新了
Look, I am a changed man,
多亏了你 沃特
and, um, I'll always owe that to you, Walt.
我在这成立了一个兄弟会
I've found a brotherhood here,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表