剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
and not have anyone believe you.
想证明山脊还活着并且打伤了我
The only way to prove that Ridges was alive
就只能触犯几条法律
and that he shot me was to break a couple of laws.
我和崔维斯没有伤害那个人
Travis and I didn't hurt that guy.
那人一直都吸食佩奥特掌的
We just used the peyote he already had on him.
也别忘了 山脊的事我都说对了
And let's not forget I was right about Ridges.
拜托
Oh, come on!
我们的头头
We both work for a man
就是这样一位不得到答案不罢休的人
who doesn't stop until he has answers.
别拿你和沃特比
Don't you compare yourself to Walt!
好吧
Right.
我忘了你俩之间有火花了
I forgot you two have a special relationship.
听我说
Listen.
我理解你需要向沃特汇报
I'd understand if you felt you had to tell Walt.
但我并不是为了挽回我的工作
But this isn't about me trying to save my job.
我是为了找出开枪打我的人
This is about me trying to find the man who shot me,
杀了赫克托并剥了他头皮的那个人
who scalped and murdered Hector,
而且他也许还会回来杀我
And, for all we know, may be coming back for me.
你该做什么做什么
So you do what you got to do.
但我告诉你 我问心无愧
But I'll tell you now -- my conscience is clear.
我去上厕所
I got to pee.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
沃特·朗迈尔来见佩妮和格雷姆
Walt Longmire to see Penny and Graham.
稍等
One moment.
很好
That's good.
我会比较这些样本和停尸房♥的尸体样本
I'll compare these samples to the body at the morgue.
但我之前带来的那个人
But the man I brought in earlier is, uh, refusing
不肯做DNA检测
to submit to the tests.
不能逼他吗
Can't you make him?
他不想继承财产 我就不能逼他
I can't force a man to inherit money he doesn't want.
有位塔维什先生求见
A Mr. Tavish is here to see you.
弗雷德 你来这干什么
Fred? What are you doing here?
我收到你发的短消息
I got your text.
"弗雷德 我是佩妮 快过来"
"Fred, it's Penny. Come right over."
其实 是我发的
Actually, uh... that was me.
这玩意用起来还挺方便的
These things are pretty handy.
那么...
So, uh...
你多久没见弗雷德了
When was the last time you saw Fred?
我想 有六七年了吧
Six, seven years ago, I guess.
这么久不联♥系♥了
Well, you respond pretty fast
发个短♥信♥你居然能马上到
to people you're so out of touch with.
他们是好客户
Well, they were good clients.
所以你觉得你被叫来
So, you didn't think you'd been called here
不是来拿奖金的吗
to receive a bonus?
尽管你很多年前拿到过一次
Even though you already got one years ago
那时你就找到了威尔斯
when you actually found Welles.
他付给你封口费
and he paid you not to say anything.
你找到过威尔斯
You found Welles?
所以我就不懂了 弗雷德
See, here's what I don't understand, Fred.
你既然知道了他的长相
You knew what their brother looked like,
为什么要杀了这人呢
so why were you hunting down this guy?
我...
Now, look, I --
他也完全不像
He doesn't even look anything like
你八年前给的那幅素描
the sketch you were given eight years ago.
除非你是按照这张素描找的
Unless you were working off this sketch.
我从哪能搞到那张素描
How would I have gotten that?
从佩妮和格雷姆那
From Penny and Graham.
他们刚也说了
Well, they just told you
我们有七年没见过面了
I haven't talked to them in seven years.
根据你的来电记录
According to your phone records,
上周你接到过四次从这里打出的电♥话♥
you've had four calls from this house in the past week.
你的画画技巧真的很好啊 佩妮
Your drawing skills have really gotten better, Penny.
我刚开始都不知道这是你画的
I didn't know it was your work at first.
我以为只是那种警方提供的素描
I thought it looked like a police sketch.
但透视角度错了
But the perspective was wrong.
差不多像是...
Almost looked like a --
照着监控探头的画面画的
like an image from a security camera.
比如你门口的那个
Like the one at your front gate.
被害人来过这里是吧
The victim came to this house, didn't he?
监控记录下了他的样子
His image was caught on the camera.
你照着画下来给了弗雷德·塔维什
You drew it and gave it to Fred Tavish.
没错
Yes, all -- all right.
我把素描给了弗雷德
I gave Fred the sketch,
但那人一直骚扰我们
but that man was harassing us,
我雇弗雷德找到并制止他
and I hired Fred to find him and make him stop.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you call me?
一般人会这么做吗
Is that what people do?
没什么要遮遮掩掩的人会
Well, people that don't have something to hide.
我没什么要
I don't have anything to --
我怎么会有要遮掩的事呢
Why would I have something to hide?
弗雷德根本没找到那人
Fred never found the man.
是你发现他死了的
You were the one who found him dead.
但你仍把他认作你的兄长
And you identified him as your brother,
哪怕你早知道他是个骗子
even though you knew he was an imposter.
自从我母亲去世
Ever since our mother passed,
我们就经常被骗
we've been the victims of con artists.
我只是觉得 如果我说他是我哥
I just -- if I said he was my brother,
这一切就会结束了
it would put an end to it.
我只想让一切赶快结束
I just wanted it all over with.
你有多想让这事结束
How badly did you want it to be over?
值得雇弗雷德去杀了他吗
Enough to hire Fred to find a man and kill him?
你跟我们说是吸毒过量
You told us it was an overdose.
所以无家可归的瘾君子
So, how does an accidental overdose
意外嗑药过量怎么会变成谋杀
of a homeless addict become murder?
受害者不嗑药的话就是谋杀了
It's murder when the victim doesn't take drugs.
他体内的药物和癌症患者
When the drugs in the system are the same given
吃的止痛药一样
to cancer patients in pain,
并且该药物含鸦♥片♥成分
and the drug is an opiate,
在毒理检验时很难与海♥洛♥因♥区分
it can be confused with heroin in a tox screen.
我妻子在癌症治疗时用过
My wife used it during her cancer treatment.
我猜你母亲当时也用过
I assume your mother used it during hers.
看这里
And seeing as how this, uh,
这个地方保存的这么好
this place is preserved like a shrine,
我打赌 要是搜一下她的药柜
I'll bet I can find it in her medicine cabinets
肯定能搜到
when I search the house.
你把那些药给弗雷德杀人了吗
Did you give those drugs to Fred to kill that man?
-我谁也没杀 -弗雷德 坐下
- I didn't kill anybody! - Fred, just sit down.
-弗雷德 坐下 -佩妮打电♥话♥给我
- Fred, sit down. - Penny called me.
她说有流浪者在她门前
She said some bum came to their door,
自称是威尔斯
claiming he was Welles.
她把那人赶走了
She kicked him to the curb,
但她想到她可以利用那人
but then she realized that she could use that guy
得到威尔斯的钱
to get her hands on Welles' money.
所以她决定给流浪汉一百万
So she decided to offer the homeless man a million bucks
让他签文件说他是威尔斯
to sign paperwork saying that he was Welles
并且放弃继承权
and forfeiting his inheritance.
问题是他不愿意
Only problem was he wouldn't go for it.
那人简称自己是威尔斯
The guy was convinced he really was Welles,
他想要所有的钱
and he wanted all the money.
我以为就这样算了
I thought that was that,
但她进来给了那人一针
and then she came back in and jammed the guy with a needle.
佩妮说只要我把尸体随便扔在
Penny told me I could still get paid
能被发现的地方 就还付钱给我
if I would dump the body where it could be found.
这样 她之后就可以指认他
That way, she could I.D. him later
拿到威尔斯的钱
and get Welles' money.
五千万美金也满足不了你吗 佩妮
So, $50 million wasn't enough for you, Penny?
你以为我是为了钱吗
You think it was about the money?
我从不是为了钱
It was never about the money.
我哥哥离开了
Our brother just took off.
你哥就想一个人呆着
Your brother just wanted to be left alone.
不 他抛弃了我们
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表