剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你居然没试着用鱼线
Surprised you didn't try
自己给缝上还真是让人意外
and sew this yourself with fishing line.
鱼线用完了
I ran out.
你很走运 子弹只是擦破了皮
Well, you're a lucky man. The bullet just grazed you.
没多大事
No serious damage.
只管回去买♥♥张彩票
Now you just need to go and buy some lottery tickets
再休几天假就行了
and take some time off work.
还有 莫雷蒂警官
And, Deputy Moretti,
如果你24小时内还头痛的话
If you, uh, still have a headache in 24 hours,
回来找我
come back and see me.
二级脑震荡是很重的伤了
A grade two concussion is a really serious injury.
没事的
It'll be all right.
医生给缝几针
A little needle and thread,
很快就好了
it'll be back to normal.
是啊
Yeah.
沃特 你在哪
Walter, where are you?
继续之前被打断的丹佛之旅
Taking that trip to Denver that got interrupted.
沃特·朗迈尔
Walter Longmire,
你还有枪伤在身
you just got shot.
是啊
Yeah.
也就一处
Just once, though.
是啊 真滑稽
Yeah, hilarious.
总之 弗格打电♥话♥来了 丹佛得先等着了
Anyway, Ferg called. Denver will have to wait.
你感觉怎样
How you feeling?
还好
Fine.
你昨晚有睡觉吗
Did you get any sleep last night?
我怕你会停止呼吸
I was afraid you were gonna stop breathing.
我们得谈谈发生的事
We need to talk about what happened.
有什么好谈的 都结束了
What's there to talk about? It's over.
-你去哪 -去工作
- Where are you going? - To work.
什么
What?!
是你的脑震荡在说话吗
Is that your brain injury talking?
我还有工作 肖恩
I still have a job, Sean.
是啊 这就是问题所在
Yeah, and that's the problem.
除非你辞职
I'll let you go into work
我才同意你回去
if it's to put in your two weeks' notice.
注意
囚犯作业
一名监狱道路工人发现的
One of the guys from the prison road crew found it.
我询问的居民说有连环杀手
The inmates I questioned say some serial killer
在乡下游荡
is roaming the countryside,
咬掉部分身体 然后吃掉
biting off body parts and eating them.
显然这说法相当牵强
That's pretty farfetched, obviously.
不过我还是让露比去暴♥力♥罪犯数据库里比对了
But, uh, still, I had Ruby run the details through VICAP,
一旦真有那么一个
you know, just in case there is a serial killer
吃人的连环杀手呢
with cannibalistic tendencies.
没有必要
That's not necessary.
没有吗
It's not?
这些牙印是小动物的
These teeth marks are from a small animal.
肯定是某种动物把这只脚咬掉
Something must've gnawed this foot off
再拖到这来的
and dragged it out here,
也就是尸体的其他部分就在这附近
which means the rest of the body can't be too far away.
幸亏有人帮忙
Good thing we got some extra help.
收件人:沃特·朗迈尔
亲爱的沃特:
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
Oh, you have got to be shittin' me!
你下班了吗
Hey, did you quit yet?
没有 我正忙着想知道为什么
No. I'm too busy wondering why my husband
我丈夫会偷看我的笔记本
was snooping around on my laptop.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你打开了一个文档
You opened up a document
那是我一周前开始写的
that I started writing a week ago --
一封叫"亲爱的沃特"的私人信件
a private one called "Dear walt."
标题不错
That's a clever title.
这是工作上的 肖恩
It's for work, Sean!
所以你觉得我黑进了你的电脑
So you think I snuck into your computer
还偷看了
and looked at it?
电脑是在家里
It was at home --
电脑是在家里 所以只有你有可能
It was at home, so you're the only one who could have.
你没事吧
You okay?
我好点了
I have been better.
我在想
I was wondering --
我是说 也许我现在没资格问起她...
I mean, maybe it's not my place to ask about her...
凯迪还不错 鲍勃
Cady's doing fine, bob.
那你呢
How about you?
我好几个月没喝酒了
I haven't had a drink in months.
挺好的
That's good.
那是我建的
You know, I built that thing.
我和其他几个人
Well, me and a couple other guys.
你们搞建筑吗
You worked construction?
我以前是个不错的木匠
Yeah, I used to be a pretty good carpenter.
我以前做过好多事
I used to be a lot of things.
沃特
Hey, Walt!
浣熊
Raccoons.
搭把手 弗格
Gi ma hand, Ferg.
慢点
Easy.
不
Oh, no.
你认识他吗 鲍勃
Oh, you know him, bob?
是乔治·林德 这是他的农场
Yeah, that's George Linder. This is his farm.
他雇我建了这座谷仓
He hired me to build the barn.
他是个好人
Hell of a nice guy.
他有家人吗
Does he have a family?
我认识他那会儿是有的
Back when I knew him, he did.
他老婆名叫道恩 有个女儿叫凯西
His wife's name is Dawn. Had a little girl named Cassie.
他们不在这儿的话 那大概是离婚了
If they're not around, maybe they split up.
婚姻不顺吗
Tough marriage?
生活艰辛
Tough life.
伙计们
Guys,
沃特在萧尼路附近发现一个死去的农夫
Walt has a dead farmer out near Shawnee road.
他需要帮助
He could use some help.
你怎么不去
Why don't you go ahead and go?
你真觉得这是好主意吗
You sure that's a good idea?
说不定很吓人呢
Could be gruesome.
会使我感到
Might trigger feelings of...
极度悲痛 影响我的表现
acute distress that'll hinder my performance.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
你就是这么想的 不是吗
That's what you think, isn't it?
也许吧 但我从没这么说过
Maybe, but I never said it.
你过来
Get over here.
我写过
I wrote it.
在我电脑的文档里 一字不差
In those exact words in a document on my computer.
-你用过我的电脑吗 -你说呢
- Have you been on my laptop? - You tell me.
显然你比我还要了解我自己
Apparently, you know me better than I do.
那台电脑在我家里放着的 布兰奇
That laptop was at my house, Branch!
你闯进我家了吗
Did you break into my home?!
你失踪了 我想找到你
You were missing. I was trying to find you.
私自查看我电脑里的文档
And opening up a document on my computer
能帮你找到我吗
is gonna help you do that?!
你要告发我吗
Are you gonna rat me out
就像告发你朋友
like your friends
鲍比·德纳勒特和埃德·葛斯基那样
Bobby Donolato and Ed Gorski?
你觉得怎么样
How is that working out for you?
你这套威胁恐吓
This macho intimidation bullshit
也许吓得倒派对上的醉酒女孩
may work on drunk girls at frat parties,
但吓不倒我 你给我滚
But it doesn't work on me, so get the hell out of my face!
有什么线索
What have we got?
农夫的名字叫乔治·林德
A farmer named george linder.
布兰奇不来吗
Branch couldn't make it?
他不在状态
He's not feeling 100%.
好吧
Right.
好
Okay.
沃特
So, Walt,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表