剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
如果浣熊都能把他的脚啃掉
if the raccoons had enough time to take off the foot,
那他一定死了有一阵子了
he must've been out here for a while.
我猜有三四天
Three to four days, I'd guess.
我大胆猜测一下
I'm gonna go out on a limb here
他不是被咬死的
and assume that he wasn't nibbled to death.
他背部中了一枪
Uh, he was shot in the back.
也许是从谁面前逃跑
He was probably trying to run away from someone,
或是被谁偷袭了
or somebody surprised him.
我还没找到弹壳
I haven't found any casings yet.
这个乔治·林德一个人住这儿吗
Does this, uh, George Linder guy live here alone?
-不是 -他有老婆和女儿
- No. - Apparently, he has a wife and a daughter.
她们在哪
And where are they?
还不清楚
I don't know yet.
不知道他们有没有离婚
It's not clear if the family's still together.
弗格
Ferg.
你去给医院打个电♥话♥
Why don't you go ahead and call the hospital?
安排一下尸检
Make arrangements for an autopsy.
需要电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you need the number?
不用 我知道
No. I got it.
忘不了
Still.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我有预感这不是私人拜访
Why am I guessing this isn't a personal visit?
是啊
Yeah.
事情是这样的
So, um... here's the deal.
我爸本来要跟我一起去丹佛
My dad was gonna go to Denver with me
帮忙调查亨利的案子
to help with Henry's case,
但是发生了谋杀案 他被叫走了
but, um, he got called away on this murder,
我还有个后备计划
so I have a back up plan.
大多数职业私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Most professional private investigators
佣金是每小时75块
cost about $75 an hour.
我想雇一个
I'm looking to hire one
去丹佛调查一天
to do 24 hours of investigation in Denver.
加上旅费等费用
Covering expenses and travel,
共计两千五左右
that will come to about $2,500.
你想让我再借你些钱去调查亨利的案子
So you want me to loan you more money to help Henry's case?
最好再给我推荐个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And hopefully, um, give a P.I. recommendation.
六周后就要开庭了
The trial's in six weeks,
我必须找出这个叫大流士的家伙
and I really need to track down this Darius guy.
除了亨利 他是唯一的嫌疑人
He's my only alternate suspect.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我有点生气
I think I'm a little offended.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I --
你为什么要管我要钱呢
Why are you asking me for money?
为什么不直接让我帮忙
Why not just ask me to help?
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
还好
Yeah.
在紫花苜蓿堆里
It's just a little frustrating
翻子弹翻的有点烦了
looking for a bullet casing in an alfalfa stack.
警长
Sheriff!
别往前了
That's close enough!
为什么有这么多罪犯在我的农场转来转去
Why were there convicts crawling all over my land today?
因为我让他们来帮忙
'Cause I asked them to give me a hand.
这不是乔治·林德的农场吗
Isn't this George Linder's farm?
乔治只有农场使用权 农场是我的
George farms here. The land's mine.
那你是哪位
And you are?
尼克·霍曼 出什么问题了吗
Nick Holman. Is there something wrong?
没问题我就不会在这儿了
I wouldn't be here if there wasn't.
那是乔治吗
Is that George?
是
Yeah.
有人枪杀了他
Someone shot him.
谁杀的都不足为奇
Well, I suppose that could've been anybody.
乔治隔几天就要跟卖♥♥家债主什么的
George was always sparring with suppliers and creditors
打上一架
just about every other day.
欠人钱了吗
Money problems?
乔治很能干
George was pretty handy.
但他根本没有商业头脑
But he didn't have the business sense that god gave a 2x4.
他和你打过架吗
He ever spar with you?
没有
No.
乔治交着地租 虽然不勤快
George paid his rent... barely,
但也没缺过
but he paid it.
他的妻儿呢
What about his wife and his daughter?
住在附近吗
They live around here?
是的
Oh, yeah.
道恩和凯西 就和乔治一起住这里
Dawn and Cassie, they live here with George.
代我向他们致以哀悼吧
Well, give them my condolences.
不是乔治的妻儿不在家
Well, either George's wife and daughter
还不知道他死了
are out of town and don't know he's dead
就是他们知道而且已经跑了
or they do know he's dead and they've already left.
或者是哪个疯子抓他们做人♥质♥
Or maybe a psychopath is holding them hostage
然后杀掉了他们
and blown their heads off.
你不觉得你该休息一段时间吗
You think you should take a break?
在你经历了这么多事之后
After what you just went through?
没觉得 但我确实觉得
No. But I do think
不要每个人都来给我指手画脚
people should stop acting like they can tell me what to do.
我不是想管你
I'm not telling you what to do.
只是给你一个休假的机会 如果你愿意
I'm offering you a break, if you want it.
我可不想再有一位警官
The last thing I need is another deputy
对工作三心二意了
whose mind is only halfway on the job.
那是谁
Who's that?
他们想干嘛
What do they want?
你是乔治·林德的妻子吗
Are you George Linder's wife?
对 我是道恩
Yes, I'm Dawn.
你是来赶我们走的吗
Are you here to evict us?
不是 夫人
No, ma'am.
我来这儿是因为有人被枪杀了
No, I'm here because someone's been shot.
谁
Who?
恐怕就是你丈夫
Well, I'm afraid it was your husband.
把窗户和门锁上 凯西
Lock the doors and windows, Cassie,
把我的来♥复♥枪♥拿来
and get the rifle!
柯尔特也要吗
Do you want me to get the Colt, too?
-给你 -夫人 你在干什么
- Here. - Ma'am, what are you doing?
-做好准备 -准备什么
- Getting ready! - For what?
尼克·霍曼
Nick Holman!
我们刚见过他 他说致上哀悼
We just talked to him. He said to send his condolences.
那你可以告诉他
Well, you give him a message from us!
他是杀了乔治
He may have gotten George,
可我们俩还在
but there are still two more of us left,
别指望我们会束手就擒
and he is not getting us off this land
乖乖被赶走
without a fight!
乔治和我是为尼尔森·霍曼工作时认识的
George and I met while working for Nelson Holman,
尼克的父亲
Nick's dad.
霍曼先生把这房♥子和农场租给了我们
Mr. Holman leased us this house and all of this land
好让我们能赚钱拥有自己的农场
so that we could start our own farm.
听起来霍曼先生是个好人
Mr. Holman sounds like a good man.
没错
He was.
我们以为尼克也是 直到霍曼先生去世
And we thought Nick was, too, until Mr. Holman died.
凯西
Cassie?!
你在哪
Where are you?!
没事 我去找她
You know what? I'll go find her.
那么尼克继承了农场后发生了什么
So, what happened when Nick took over from his dad?
他拿到了父亲的农场还嫌不够
He decided that his dad's farm wasn't enough.
还想要我们的
He wanted ours, too,
但是遗嘱上说他必须继续履行我们的租约
But the will said that he had to honor the terms of our lease.
当然了 尼克找到了空子
Of course, Nick found a loophole.
合同上没有规定水源使用权
Our contract didn't say anything about guaranteed water rights,
所以他开始向我们收大笔水费
So he started charging us as much as he could for water.
想灌溉庄稼 就得付双倍租金
We're paying double our rent just to water our crops.
肯定不好过
That has to be tough.
我和凯西每个月要去城里两次
Me and Cassie drive out twice a month
为富人打扫房♥子
to clean rich folks' homes
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表