剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Well, you were the last one to pull a gun on me.
别这样 我已经跟小维解释过了
Oh, come on. I already explained it to Vic.
你也读了报告了
You read the report.
别紧张 我在开玩笑呢
Relax. I'm kidding.
我懂你为什么会生气
I get why you were mad.
放轻松
And, to put your mind at ease...
我确实有些其它线索
...I do have some other leads.
那很好
Well, that's good.
很高兴见到你
Hey, it's good to see you.
这样很棒 知道吗
This is cool, you know?
我们应该再出来一次 消遣消遣
We should -- we should do this again -- just hang out.
亨利
Henry.
不如现在吧
How about right now?
你已经付过了
I believe you have already paid.
马歇尔·杰夫德斯的事"金刚狼"说对了
So, Wolverine was telling the truth about Marshall Jeffords.
他因捅其他孩子而蹲过少教所
He spent time in juvie for stabbing another kid,
而且是他发现的尸体 所以...
and he's also the one who found the body, so...
你觉得马歇尔杀了亚当
So you think Marshall killed Adam
然后报案来掩护自己
and covered it up by calling it in?
有时 正确的答案是最明显的那个
Sometimes, the most obvious solution is the right one.
但他为什么切开气管救他
But why did he attempt an emergency tracheotomy?
后悔了
Regret?
听着 沃特
Look, Walt,
虽然我也不信任这个"金刚狼"
As much as I don't trust this Wolverine freak,
但马歇尔的事他说对了
he was telling the truth about Marshall,
他日记里记着所有人包里物品的清单
and the list of what everyone had in their packs
也完全正确
in his journals was totally accurate.
除了避孕套和大♥麻♥
Except for the condoms and pot
他说在亚当包里的东西
That he said was in Adam's pack.
记着 金刚狼有反♥社♥会♥倾向
We have to remember that Wolverine is a sociopath.
反♥社♥会♥者最擅长撒谎
Among other qualities, sociopaths are pretty good liars.
那孩子在和我们玩心眼
That kid's playing games with us.
听着耳熟
Sounds familiar.
那张照片是葛斯基照的
Gorski took that picture.
为什么突然这么肯定
Why are you suddenly so sure?
因为他在照片背面写的东西
Because of what he wrote on the back.
接着说
I'm still listening.
那是个门牌号♥吧
It's an apartment number, okay?
那就是了 我就是这么发现的
That's it. That's how I know.
难不成你要听全套
What, you want all the details?
你开的头
You brought it up.
我们以前约会去的公♥寓♥ 门牌是32
32 is the number of the apartment where we used to meet.
那时我很年轻 觉得我们像是
I was young, and it was like
在玩一个有趣又秘密的游戏
this fun, secret game that we were playing,
越危险他越喜欢 而我越不喜欢
and the more dangerous it got, the more he liked it, the more I didn't.
后来玩得太过火 我叫停了
And it got to be too much, so I ended it.
可是葛斯基觉得还没停
But...for Gorski, it's like it never stopped.
沃特 我的确叫停了 我结婚了
I did end it, Walt. I got married.
但葛斯基还在玩
But Gorski's still playing.
肖恩对此有什么说法吗
What does Sean have to say about all this?
我还没回家
I haven't been home.
你认为躲着他能好过点吗
You think avoiding him will make things easier?
我没躲他
I am not avoiding him.
我经常夜不归宿
It's not unusual for me to miss a night at home.
去年我没少全天值班
I have pulled many 24-hour shifts in the past years.
其实 我给他打了电♥话♥
In fact, I called him,
他正赶来接我
and he is on his way here to pick me up.
好吧
Okay.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你老公到的时候我不想在场
I don't want to be around when your husband gets here.
他最不想看到你和我在一起
The last thing he needs is to find you here with me.
什么
What?
亚当·考夫曼
Adam Kaufman.
也许发现他的人就是凶手
Maybe the killer was the one who found him.
谁啊 进来
Yeah? Come on in.
警长
Hey, sheriff.
-亲爱的 是谁来了 -是警长
- Who is it, babe? - It's the sheriff.
警长 你好吗
Hey, sheriff. How are you?
-我很好 -要喝点什么吗
- Okay. - Well, can I get you something?
不用了
No, sir. Okay.
有新消息吗
Well, uh, what's the latest?
大角羊地平线
关于你的项目 我想问几个问题
I have some, uh, questions about your program.
好啊 尽管问
All right. Uh, whatever you need.
你是怎么筛选学生的
How well do you screen your students?
我们有一套严格的申请程序
We have a rigorous application process.
除非有强烈的意愿
Yeah, kids don't usually go on these trips
一般的孩子不会来
unless they're pretty driven.
那犯罪记录调查呢
Huh. What about criminal background checks?
你知不知道马歇尔·杰夫德斯
Did you know that Marshall Jeffords
未成年犯过罪
has a juvenile record?
我们不知道
Uh...we didn't know that.
你认为亚当·考夫曼
Do you think Adam Kaufman is an ideal leader
能好好领导那种孩子吗
for a kid like that?
我听学生们说亚当逼他们逼得很紧
I'm hearing from the students that Adam pushed them all way too hard.
亚当肯定能驾驭马歇尔
If anyone could handle someone like Marshall, it would be Adam.
他是最棒的户外指导
He's one of the best outdoor-ed teachers I've ever known.
我和他带过队
I've led with him.
我见过他和孩子们共创奇迹
I've seen him work wonders with kids.
你好像对亚当评价很高
Well, you seem to think pretty highly of Adam.
那为什么他的学生
So why were his students
独行时分散得很远
spread so far apart on their solo outings
都没人听得到他们的呼救声
that their screams for help couldn't be heard?
去露营只需带计划要用的东西
Why did he pack condoms on a trip
为什么他要带安全套
where you're only supposed to pack what you're planning to use?
他和学生发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
Was he having sex with these students?
我告诉过你 亚当是个累赘
I told you Adam was becoming a liability.
-抱歉 -查理
- Excuse me, sir. - Charlie.
苏珊
Susan.
亚当在那失控了 有人就崩溃了
Adam lost control out there, and someone snapped.
只有孩子们知道露营地点
Now, those kids were the only ones that knew about the location of his campsite.
还有你
Except for you.
你肯定知道他所有地点
I bet you know where all his spots are.
你知道他带那些孩子去那里干嘛吗
Did you know what he was up to out there with those kids?
你去查他的岗 发现他的勾当 或
Did you go check on him and catch him in the act, or...?
亚当绝不会占他学生的便宜
Adam would never take advantage of his students.
你去过那儿吗 苏珊
Did you go out there, Susan?
我去人事部问了一下
You know, I went and talked to H.R. about that transfer
他们去年给我的调职机会
that they offered me last year.
澳大利亚的工作
The job in Australia?
如果我们搬家
I don't think Gorski would be able to follow us there
葛斯基就没法跟踪了
if we relocated.
但 我觉得你不想和我一起去
But...I don't think that you would want to come.
肖恩 我知道你觉得
Sean, I know that you think
沃特和我之间有点暧昧
that there's something going on between Walt and I,
-但 -我 我
- But there's... - I -- I --
我不觉得你和沃特
I don't think that there's anything
之间有什么暧昧
going on between you and Walt.
但我知道我们彼此没感觉
But I know there's nothing going on between us.
照片里的你比在我身边开心多了
You're happier in this picture than you ever are with me.
抱歉我夺门而出 警长
I'm sorry for storming out like that, Sheriff.
最近几天很难熬
It's been a hard couple of days, you know?
我理解
I get it.
亚当帮大家发现极限
Adam found the edges in people,
帮他们认识真正的自己
carved out who they are.
他理解他们
He got to people.
他所有的学生都这么说
That's what all his students said.
亚当了解你
Adam got to you.
这不仅是负面宣传
Well, you know, it's not just about the bad publicity.
我们还可能被起诉
Uh, I mean, this could open us up to lawsuits,
我只是
And, uh, I -- I just --
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表