剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
从提顿村到阿斯彭
from Teton Village down to Aspen.
才勉强交上租金
We make ends meet.
对您的遭遇我深表同情
I'm sorry for your loss.
我们是农民
We're farmers.
农民做久了 对损失已经麻木了
Losing just becomes a way of life after a while.
-嗨 露比 -嗨
- Hey, Ruby. - Hey.
-露比 -嗯
- Hey, Ruby? - Hmm?
布兰奇呢
Where's Branch?
他和你女儿去丹佛了
Oh, he went off to Denver with your daughter.
说是要帮她解决亨利的案子
Said he was gonna help her out with Henry's case.
真让人惊讶
Oh. That's surprising.
有人找你
Oh, you got visitors.
你总算出现了 警长
Glad you finally showed up, sheriff.
又见面了 尼克
Hello again, Nick.
嗨 泰 你在这干嘛
Hey, Ty. What are you doing here?
我是乔治·林德的保险代理人
I'm George Linder's insurance agent,
尼克坚持要我来
and Nick was insistent that I come by
确保乔治的人寿保险能尽快办理
and make sure that George's life-insurance policy was being expedited.
乔治才刚死 尊重些死者好吗
George also just died, so maybe show some respect.
这样如何 你去表示尊重
How about this -- you show some respect,
我在现实世界善后
and I'll conduct business over here in the real world.
善什么后
What sort of business?
乔治的租期截止到今天午夜
The deadline for George's rent is midnight tonight.
我想直接用人寿保险金顶租金
Now, I'd like to direct the life-insurance payout to the rent,
不付给被害者家属
rather than the vic's family.
如果你能告诉我
So, if you could inform me now
你认为乔治的死因是什么
what recommendation you'll be making on George's death certificate,
我就能开始办保险金的手续了
I can start the paperwork on the payout.
验尸结果还没出来
I haven't got any autopsy results yet.
在那之前我无可奉告
Until then, I won't be recommending anything.
小维 能送泰出去吗
Vic, could you show Ty out?
我要和尼克谈谈
Nick and I need to talk.
你能否出于礼貌
You think you might find the decency
宽限道恩·林德几天
to give Dawn Linder a grace period on the rent
等弄清情况再交租金
until all these figured out?
"礼貌"
"Decency."
我父亲过去常说这个词
My father used that word a lot.
59岁那年这个礼貌得体的人破产死了
He died a broken, decent man at the age of 59
银行账户里只有二百美元
with $200 in his bank account
债务却有几万美元
and tens of thousands of dollars in debt.
我当然不想重蹈覆辙
I sure as hell don't plan on doing the same.
农事变了
Farming's changed.
从现在起二十年后
20 years from now,
整个怀俄明州只会有二十名农民
there will be 20 farmers in all of Wyoming.
我志在成为其中之一
I aim to be one of 'em.
你会为此不惜杀人并夺走他的农场吗
Are you willing to kill a man and take his farm to make sure that happens?
当然 道恩·林德这么想
Dawn Linder certainly thinks so.
可不是嘛
Well, I'm sure she does.
你有没有想过也许道恩
Did it ever occur to you that maybe Dawn
受够了总是亏本
got tired of being on the losing end of things
终于决定亲手解决问题
and finally took matters into her own hands?
借过 抱歉
Excuse us. Sorry.
所以亨利是在这找到杀你妈妈的人吗
So this is where Henry found the guy who killed your mom?
是啊 米勒·贝克
Yeah, Miller Beck.
我是这么打算的 我们努力证明
So, here's the plan -- we have to try and prove
他认识大流士
a connection between him and Darius.
证明也许是大流士雇米勒·贝克行凶
Prove that maybe Darius hired Miller Beck
然后杀了他消灭证据
and then killed him to cover his tracks.
你想从哪儿开始
Where do you want to start?
管♥理♥员♥
Management.
你认识这个人吗
Hey, you know this guy?
认识 米勒·贝克对吧
Yeah, miller beck, right?
不过他不是死了吗
But, uh, isn't he dead?
是的
He is.
他常来这里吗
Did he come in here a lot?
是啊 米勒和他弟兄经常来
Yeah. Miller and his pals would come through,
总是在男厕所嗑药
mostly try some score junk in the men's room.
我带你去
I'll show you.
这里有很多我们的老主顾
We've got a lot of our old regulars up here.
他在这儿
Uh, here he is.
和他在一起的人是谁
Who's that guy with him?
是塔格·兰顿 他也死了
That's Tug Renton! He's dead, too!
和这帮人混可别期望有什么好日子
Not the greatest life expectancy with these guys.
你见过这个人和米勒·贝克在一起吗
You ever see this guy with Miller Beck?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
那是好久之前了
Uh, it's been a while now, and I sort of, uh,
我二十多岁就把记性用光了
donated most of my memory when I was in my 20s.
我能记下你和其他可能认识
Can I get your info and
米勒·贝克的人的信息吗
anybody else who may have known Miller Beck?
不 其实 也行
No, actually, that's -- that's fine, yeah.
-跟我来 -好
- Just follow me. - Okay.
你在找那个人吗
Are you, uh, looking for that guy?
是 你认识他
Yeah, you know him?
我只在一种情况下告诉你
Well, I'll only tell you under one condition.
是什么
What's that?
让我拍张你的照片
You let me take your photo.
我从没见过真正的牛仔
I've never seen a real cowboy before.
所以 你认识他吗
So, you know him?
不认识
Nope.
乔治·林德上了
George Linder was insured for...
22万的保险
$220,000.
好几年的收成
That's a lot of rakes and shovels.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hey.
韦斯顿医生
So, Dr. Weston
估计死者是在
Estimates that the victim died
三天前死的 跟我想的一样
three days ago, as I thought.
他还在乔治·林德脊椎旁半英寸处
And he found a single .38-caliber
发现了一颗.38口径的子弹
lodged about a half inch from George Linder's spine.
半英寸处吗
Half inch away?
没错
Yeah.
所以脊髓没断
So the spinal cord wasn't severed.
你以为断了吗
You thought it was?
如果脊髓断了 就能解释
If the spine was severed, that would explain
死者为什么中枪后没动
why the victim didn't move after he was shot,
他没动因为根本就没出血
and he didn't move because there was no blood trail.
我需要道恩和凯西·林德的不在场证明
I really need those alibis for Dawn and Cassie Linder.
还有尼克·霍曼的
And Nick Holman.
好的
Okay.
22万
$220,000.
有谋害亲夫的动机
People have shot their spouse for less.
你知道吗 看着老公喝燕麦粥
Yeah, well, sometimes the way your husband chews his oatmeal
都能起杀心
is motive enough.
小维
Vic...
你和你丈夫经历了许多
You and your husband have been through a lot.
没错
Yeah, we have.
他还要求我
He's also demanding
提前两周通知你
that I give you my two weeks' notice
给你递交辞呈 所以...
and, uh, quit my job. So...
好吧
Okay.
"好吧"
"Okay."
我刚告诉你肖恩要求我辞职
I just tell you that Sean is demanding that I quit.
你反应就这样
And that's all you have to say?
我记得你不喜欢
Well, I recall you're not someone
受别人摆布
who likes to be told what to do.
我还不喜欢被当做是个可被取代的人
I also don't like being treated like a replaceable part.
我知道这对你是个重要的决定
I understand this is a this is a big decision for you.
那对你来说是什么呢
And what is it for you?
这里的警官来来去去
Well, this department has lost and hired deputies before.
我真高兴我们谈了这次心
I'm so glad that we could have this little heart-to-heart.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表