剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
乔治·林德的女儿凯西刚打来电♥话♥
George Linder's daughter, Cassie, just called.
他们的农场出事了
Something's going on over at their farm.
你看见这人了吗
Hey, you ever seen this guy?
我闻到了
I smell
培根的味道
bacon.
你好啊 牛仔
山脊
Ridges.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
搞什么
What the hell?!
你见到一个长发土著人了吗
Have you seen a native guy with long hair?!
别碰我
Get off of me!
有人见到一个长发的印第安人了吗
Has anyone seen an indian with long hair?!
淡定 出什么事了
Hey, hey! What's happening?!
你看见大流士了吗
Did you see Darius?
没有
No.
戴维·山脊 他刚才在这里
David Ridges -- he was here!
有个女孩给我照了相 发到了我手♥机♥里
This girl, she -- she took my picture, sent it to my phone!
他就站在我身后
He was standing right behind me!
好的 我能看看那张照片吗
Okay. Can I see the picture?
不见了
It disappeared.
是我妈妈 我觉得她可能杀了他
It's my mom. I think she might kill him.
-杀了谁 -尼克·霍曼
- Kill who? - Nick Holman.
她拿起来复去追他了
She grabbed our rifle and went after him!
快上车
Get in the car!
停车
Hey! Stop right there!
道恩
Dawn!
道恩
Dawn!
你差点杀了她
You almost killed her!
她差点杀了我
She almost killed me!
他要偷走我们的车
He's trying to steal our equipment!
这是我的车 我没偷任何东西
No, it's mine! I'm not stealing anything.
胡说 是我们的
Like hell! It's ours!
是我的
No, it is not!
天呐 我一直想跟她说清楚
God, I've been trying to tell her!
乔治把它卖♥♥给了我来还上个月的房♥租
George sold it to me so he could pay his rent last month.
我同意以按月结算借还给他
I agreed to lease it back to him on a monthly basis.
午夜过了 所以租约过期了
Okay, it's now past midnight, so rent is overdue!
我会写给你支票的
I'll write you a damn check!
兑不出现的
It'll bounce.
我受够了逾期付款
I got tired of the late payments,
所以我让乔治开通了自动还款业务
So I told George to set up an automatic payment plan.
如果你有钱
If you had any money,
昨天就会到账了
it would've been deposited yesterday.
这不可能
That's impossible.
根据银行记录
According to the bank,
你身无分文
you're completely dry.
这倒提醒了我
Which reminds me,
你十天后要交水费了
your water bill is due in 10 days.
别这时候谈这个
This is not the time.
是嘛 没错 警长
Oh, yeah, that's right, sheriff.
我们都得礼貌点 是吧
Yeah, we must be decent. Right?
那这样吧
Okay, how about this?
我生命受到威胁 就不指控你了
I won't press charges for the threat on my life!
挡风玻璃上的洞我也不要你赔了
Hell, I won't bill Dawn for the hole in my windshield!
现在我够礼貌了吧
Maybe I'm a decent guy after all! Huh?
这样行了吧
How about that?
你找到戴维·山脊了吗
Did you find David Ridges?
没有
No.
那女孩也没找到
I couldn't find the girl either.
给你发自动消失图片的姑娘吗
The girl who sent you the disappearing picture?
是 肯定有某种应用可以让发送了的
Yeah, it must've been one of those apps that lets you send
短♥信♥和图片自行清除
texts and photos that erase themselves.
"阅后即焚"的那种应用
Like Snapchat or something.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我还以为你会知道
I hope that you can see why it might be
为什么我很难相信
a little difficult for me to believe
一个死人发给你一张会自动删除的照片
that a dead man photo-bombed you in a self-erasing picture.
所以是我产生幻觉了吗
So, then, I'm hallucinating?
又不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
布兰奇 你随处都能看到戴维·山脊
Branch, you see david ridges everywhere.
这个酒吧杀我妈的人经常出没
This is the bar where the guy who murdered my mother used to hang out.
我们应该调查清楚到底还有谁牵扯其中
We're supposed to be figuring out who else could've been involved.
你妈已经死了 凯迪
Your mother's dead, Cady.
但我还活着
I'm still alive.
好吧
Okay.
但愿你能找到你想找的
I hope you find what you're looking for.
你现在要怎么做
What are you gonna do now?
你听到尼克怎么说的了
You heard Nick.
还有十天就该付水费了
The water bill's due in 10 days,
而我们现在没有存款
and our checking account's empty.
所以我得尽力收庄稼
That means I have to harvest as much as I can.
运营这个农场肯定很难
It's gonna be pretty hard to keep this farm running
因为尼克拿走了你最好的器械
if Nick keeps taking your best equipment.
起动装置没拿掉
The starter's not kicking in.
你跳线启动试试
Maybe you could, uh, jump the posts on the solenoid.
我们只需要
All we have to do
卖♥♥掉足够多的粮食 付这个月的账
is sell enough of the crop to pay this month's bills.
一旦我爸的人寿保险金来了
And once dad's life insurance kicks in,
就没事了
we should be okay.
所以你了解人寿保险的规定
So you know about the life-insurance policy.
是啊 每个人都有人寿保险
Yeah. Everybody's got life iurance, right?
没错
Right.
当你和你妈
When you and your mother
听说你♥爸♥被枪击了之后
first heard about your father getting shot,
你去找来复和柯尔特
you went for a rifle and a Colt.
这是来复
Now, this is the rifle.
我想看下柯尔特
I was hoping I could also take a look at that Colt.
口径多少来着 .45吗
What caliber was it again -- .45?
不是
Um, no.
是.38
Uh, a .38.
你♥爸♥就是被.38口径的枪击中的
Your father was shot with a .38.
你找到过柯尔特吗
Did you ever find that Colt?
我一直都很忙
I've been a little busy.
如果你了解保险的事 那你妈也了解
If you know about the insurance, your mom does, too.
你觉得她知道柯尔特在哪吗
You think she knows where that Colt is?
多谢你的帮助 警长
Thank you for all your help, sheriff,
但我得开始工作了
but I've got work to do.
我昨晚回来得晚了 不想叫醒你
I got in late last night, and I didn't want to wake you.
好的
Okay.
我还怀疑你翻了我电脑 对不起
I'm sorry that I accused you of going through my computer.
我搞错了 我反应过度了
It was a mistake, and I overreacted.
但是
But...
但是什么
But what?
但是
But...
今天是新的一天
today is a new day.
你怎么每次都在上面
How come you always get to be on top?
你怎么每次都让我在上面
How come you always let me?
我让的吗
Let you?
你得反抗下才能到上面
You have to fight your way to be on top.
我们的婚姻要这样才行吗
So, is this how our marriage is gonna work?
我得假装柔弱吗
I have to pretend to be weaker than I am?
不是
No.
我们都受够了假装吧
I think we're both done pretending.
喂
Hello?
小维
Hey, Vic.
我一直联♥系♥不上我爸
I was trying to get ahold of my dad.
-他和你在一起吗 -不在
- Is he with you? - No.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我们找到乔治
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表