剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
谢谢 我们问完了
Thank you. Think we have all we need.
-好样的 米歇拉 -谢谢
- Good job, Micheala. - Thank you.
你怎么看
So, what'd you think?
我认为她怀孕了
I think she's pregnant.
杀害马洛里的凶手知道自己在干什么
Whoever stabbed Dr. Mallory knew what they were doing.
直戳肺和肾脏
Direct hits to the lung and kidney
会让他立刻死亡
would have killed him almost instantly.
我今天得知
And from what I learned today,
米歇拉和她父亲都很擅长使刀
Micheala and her father are both experts with a knife.
就因为本给米歇拉做了子♥宫♥颈抹片检查吗
All this because Ben gave Micheala a pap smear?
太极端了吧
Seems extreme.
不只如此
Well, there's a little more to it.
米歇拉可能怀孕了
It looks like Micheala may be pregnant.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
根据布兰奇的发现
Well, from what Branch found out,
本在他的女性患者中相当受欢迎
Ben was pretty popular with his female patients.
也许他跟米歇拉有了私情
Maybe he and Micheala were having an affair.
这就能解释他当晚在谷仓做什么了
That could explain what he was doing at the barn that night.
马洛里医生跟米歇拉在那里幽会
Dr. Mallory meets Micheala there for a little privacy.
戴尔·灰狼发现此事 埋伏在谷仓将他杀害
Dale GreyWolf finds out about it and ambushes him.
也可能是本提出分手
That, or maybe Ben tried to end the affair.
米歇拉恼羞成怒 决定杀了他
Micheala got pissed, decides to kill him.
进一步推测之前
Before we go too far with theories,
得先确认她怀孕了
we need to confirm she's pregnant.
得看看米歇拉的病历
We need to get a look at Micheala's medical files.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
给你这个
Just gonna take this.
好吧 写得不太对
Okay, so, um, this isn't quite right,
但是个不错的开始
but it's a great start,
我去拿张空白的过来
so I'm gonna go get you a-a clean sheet,
你再写一次 好吗
and you can take another crack at it, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们彻底完蛋了
We are so screwed.
凯迪 不会有事的
Cady? It's gonna be okay.
你都读过了吗
Have you even read these affidavits?
大多数人都不敢签真名
Most of the people are afraid to sign their own names,
签了真名的人当中
and of the ones who did,
最好听的是说亨利擅长投飞镖
the best one says Henry was pretty good at darts.
你说得对 确实很糟
You are not wrong. These are terrible.
但是天色还早
But it is early.
再给他们点指导
We'll give them some pointers.
好吗
Okay?
很好 放松
Good. Now, just relax.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我把喝酒的事忘得一干二净
I completely forgot we were having drinks.
我还以为今晚不用工作
I didn't think I was working tonight,
但卡梅隆说我们要花
but Cameron said we've got to log in some --
花几个小时给亨利争取机会
some hours if we're gonna give Henry a fighting chance.
卡梅隆是谁
Who's Cameron?
卡 卡梅隆·马多克斯
Uh, Cam-- Cameron Maddox?
他是 他是我法学院的老朋友
He's, um, he's an old friend from law school.
审讯经验非常丰富
He's got a lot of trial experience.
所以我请他做我的影子顾问
So I've brought him on as my shadow counsel,
不是正式的那种顾问
which is kind of like an unofficial adviser.
他说 说我需要给亨利找个好证人
He said I -- I need one good witness for Henry,
所以我举办了这个宣誓证词聚会
so I threw this little affidavit party
看看谁最合适
to see who the best spokesperson might be.
这些不够吃的
You're gonna need more food than that.
你好 梅
Hello, May.
大家都是从哪儿来的
Where did everybody come from?
今天的庆典结束以后他们发了一个通知
They made an announcement after the pageant finished for the day.
莉莉唱的夏安族离别歌♥
Lilly sang the Cheyenne departing song.
你真该听听
You should have heard her.
你这是在拉票吗
You trying to sway my vote?
我不在乎你投票给谁
I don't care which way you vote.
真希望你能看到这两年来莉莉有多大进步
I just wish you could see how far lilly's come these past two years.
如果不是你和亨利的话 不可能实现
It wouldn't have been possible without you and Henry.
过奖了 我哪有什么功劳
Oh I don't know how much I had to do with it.
她是个好孩子
She's a good kid.
是啊
Yeah. She is.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
你想尽一切办法
You were looking for anything you could use
为了让我女儿不合格
to get my daughter disqualified!
我想我现在知道为什么了
And I guess now I know why!
你在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?!
你告诉评委们米歇拉怀孕了
You told the judges Micheala was pregnant!
她怀孕了吗 怀孕了吗
Is she?! Well, is she?!
你现在就可以告诉我
You can answer me here...
或者去警♥察♥局
Or at the station!
警♥察♥局吧
Station it is.
当我告诉评委们
When I mentioned to the judges
米歇拉可能怀孕了
that Micheala might be pregnant,
没想到会让她出局
I had no idea it was grounds for dismissal.
多亏了你 其他评委强迫米歇拉做检查
Thanks to you, the other judges forced Micheala to take a test.
当结果是阳性的时候
When it came back positive,
她当场被取消资格
they threw her out of the competition on the spot.
我想把这个秘密隐瞒到庆典结束
I tried to keep it a secret until after the pageant.
冠军对米歇拉非常重要
That title meant everything to Micheala.
你也一样
And to you.
孩子父亲是谁
So, who's the father?
问这干什么
What business is that of yours?
因为我们认为可能是马洛里医生
Because we think Dr. Mallory might be the father.
而当你发现
And when you found out
一个白人医生让你女儿怀孕的时候
that a white doctor knocked up your daughter,
就决定杀了他
you decided to kill him.
什么
What?
你们从没说过他死了
You never told me he was dead.
不是我杀的
I didn't kill him.
是米歇拉男友的孩子
It was Micheala's boyfriend who got her pregnant.
跟那个医生一点关系都没有
That doctor had nothing to do with it.
你到底为什么在诊所冲他大喊
So why were you really yelling at him at the clinic?
因为他建议米歇拉去流产
Because he offered Micheala an abortion.
马洛里医生说这是"一种选择"
Dr. Mallory said it was "an option."
他就是这么描述的
That's what he called it.
但其实这是最新的伎俩
But it really was just the latest ploy
白人医生以此来消灭我们
white doctors are using to wipe us out.
他们以前就这么干过
They've done it before.
19世纪80年代的时候 他们就用
In the 1880s they'd wrap newborns
有病菌的毛毯包裹婴儿
in disease-covered blankets.
20世纪90年代前
Up until the 1980s,
他们还在未得到允许的情况下
they were sterilizing Indian women
给印第安女人做绝育
without their permission.
去诊所做阑尾手术的女人
A woman would go to the clinic for an appendectomy
反而被做了子♥宫♥切除术
and leave with a hysterectomy.
现在 但凡有印第安姑娘怀孕了
Now, every time an Indian girl turns up pregnant,
他们都叫她把孩子打掉
they tell her to abort.
他们说这样会拯救她们的未来
They say it saves their future...
但其实是断了部落的血脉
But all it really does is destroy our tribe's legacy.
沃特
Walt.
底特律警署刚送来安德鲁·马洛里的卷宗
The Detroit P.D. Just sent over Andrew Mallory's case file.
原来他身上的刀伤
Turns out he was stabbed in the exact same places
和本一样
as his brother, Ben.
没有财物损失
No money was missing off his body.
你觉得杀他们两人的是同一个人吗
You think the same person killed both of 'em?
戴尔有充分的理由杀掉本
Dale clearly had reasons to kill Ben,
但是他没有理由去杀安德鲁
But there's no cause for him to go after Andrew.
戴尔并不是唯一一个
Dale isn't the only expert
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表