剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Did he have problems with anyone?
上周他跟一个人起了口角
Uh, one guy got into it with ben last week.
他们很大声地争吵
They were both yelling at each other pretty loud.
能告诉我是谁吗
Can you tell me who it is?
我可记不住
Uh, no, not offhand,
但我可以查查工作日志
But I can check the logbook.
你知道病人在吼什么吗
Do you know what the patient was yelling about?
不知道 我当时不在屋里
No, I wasn't in the room.
但我当时被送来时 你在屋里
But you were in the room when I was brought in.
平生第一次救人性命
First time I ever saved anybody's life before.
有点手忙脚乱
It was kind of wild.
我说什么奇怪的话了吗
Did I say anything weird?
没有 等我接手时 你已经晕过去了
Naw, by the time I jumped in, you were already out of it.
那时还有别人来吗
Anyone else come in around that time?
枪伤患者
Someone with a gunshot wound?
比如
Like who?
你是说大卫吗
You mean David?
你认识他
You know him?
你老是来献血
He comes in all the time to donate blood.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
一个月前吧
Mm, 'bout a month ago, I guess.
你再见到他
You see him again...
马上打给我
Call me right away.
没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
你不想要和马洛里医生
Uh, hey, don't you want the name of the patient
争吵的病人名字了吗
that was yelling at Dr. Mallory?
别说去年你在亨利抗♥议♥时
So, don't mention the fact that you arrested Henry last year
-逮捕了他 -你确定吗
- during that fracking protest. - You sure?
我还以为要从这事说起呢
I thought I'd lead with it.
请别在证人席上活跃气氛
Please don't try and be funny on the stand.
你化妆了吗
Are you wearing make-up?
一点点
A little.
肃静
Court will come to order!
有请尊敬的法官大人约瑟夫·梅休
The honorable Joseph Mayhew presiding.
全体起立
All rise.
都坐下吧
All right, everyone, settle in.
好了
All right.
政♥府♥控告亨利·站熊一案
In the matter of the state vs. Henry StandingBear,
被告想申请假释吗
the defense is seeking bail?
是的 法官大人
Yes, we are, Your Honor.
我看这是谋杀指控
I see that this is a murder charge,
一旦认定有罪
and if convicted,
你的委托人可能会被判死刑
your client could be facing the death penalty.
我比较倾向于直接拒绝假释
My tentative judgment is to deny bail outright.
知道这点后你还打算继续听证吗
Knowing this, do you still wish a hearing?
是的 是的 法官大人
Yes! Yes, Your Honor.
我的委托人20年来都有自己的营生
My client has been a business owner for over 20 years,
这就说明...
and -- and this shows that --
我给你一个周末的时间
I'll give you the weekend to decide
想清楚你是否还打算浪费法庭的时间
if you want to waste the court's time.
够了
That's enough.
怎么回事 你居然无动于衷吗
I'm sorry, were we not in the same courtroom today?
你听到法官的话了 他不会改主意的
You heard what the judge said. He's made up his mind.
亨利的保释没戏了
Henry's not getting bail.
我只听到法官说你有两天时间
I heard the judge say you had two days
想出办法
to figure something out.
所以要点吃的 开始干活吧
So order some food and get to work.
你不留下来吃饭吗
You're not staying to eat?
布兰奇找到一个嫌疑人
I can't. Branch found a suspect in our murder.
我得去找他
So I gotta go talk to him.
不伺候
印第安人♥大♥吼一声
Every time an Indian raises his voice,
最佳舞蹈
金奖
金奖
最佳舞蹈
米歇拉·灰狼
米歇拉·灰狼
后面总会跟着一群两肋插刀的朋友
it's just a matter of time before the cavalry shows up.
灰狼先生 你为何冲着马洛里医生大叫
Mr. GreyWolf, why were you yelling at Dr. Mallory?
因为他是个变♥态♥
Because he's a pervert.
马洛里医生摸你了吗
Did Dr. Mallory touch you or something?
不 是我女儿
No. My daughter.
她几周前找他看病
She went to see him a couple of weeks ago.
看着像是得了流感
She was sick. It looked like the flu.
但这医生没给她测体温
But instead of taking her temperature,
却脱了她的裤子给她做了个盆腔检查
this doctor took off her pants and gave her a pelvic exam.
马洛里医生给你解释原因了吗
Did Dr. Maory tell you why he did that?
他说这是为了万无一失
Oh, he said he was just being thorough,
但他这是乱用医生的权利
but he abused his medical authority
就为了窥探我女儿
to look up my daughter's skirt.
所以没错 我是朝他吼了
So, yeah, I raised my voice.
你要因此状告我吗
Are you here to press charges against me?
还不用 我们想和你女儿谈谈
Not yet. We would like to talk to your daughter.
如果她遭到侵犯 我们会报案的
If she was molested, a report should be filed.
她今晚在朋友家
She's at a friend's house tonight.
说实话 你不用这么大费周章
And frankly, there's no need for you to drag out this ordeal.
这事我已经处理了
The situation has been dealt with.
"这事我已经处理了"
"The situation has been dealt with"?
他这是委婉地说自己杀人了吗
Is that a nice way of saying he murdered the guy?
去调查马洛里医生的背景
Check Dr. Mallory's background
看有没有病人告他性骚扰
for reports of sexual abuse by patients.
还得找戴尔的女儿聊聊
In the meantime, we need to talk to Dale's daughter.
听听她怎么说
Get her side of the story.
我去打电♥话♥找她
I'll make some calls, see if I can track her down.
不用了 我知道她明天要去哪儿
No need. I know where she's gonna be tomorrow.
你怎么知道
How so?
屋里照片中的姑娘我认识
I recognized her from the pictures inside.
她参加了夏延小姐全国选拔赛
She's a contestant in the Miss Cheyenne Nation Pageant.
看到你上法庭我还挺吃惊
I was sort of surprised to see you in the courtroom.
上学那会可没想到你会去做诉讼
Back in school, I never pegged you as a litigator.
你觉得我怎么样
So, how'd I do? What'd you think?
我觉得这是你第一次假释听证会
I think that was your first bail hearing.
我其实不是出庭律师
I'm not really a trial lawyer,
但这案子对我很重要
but there's a lot riding on this case for me.
你做过很多假释听证吧
You've done a lot of these bail hearings, though, right?
除了说委托人从未被捕
So, aside from the client's record,
还有什么能证明他不会潜逃
what else could I use as proof to show that he won't run?
你叫我来就是为了让我支招吗
Is this why you called me? To pick my brain?
在学校时你很乐意辅♥导♥我啊
You never minded tutoring me in law school.
的确
Right...
但我那是有所图的
But I had other intentions.
不如我请你吃晚饭
So, how about I buy you dinner tonight
你给我专业指导
and you give me your expertise?
跟法官调情去吧
Save your flirting for the judge.
你想问什么
What questions you got?
假释听证的时候有没有什么
Okay, are there any laws that I should reference
我该提的法律条款
in the bail hearing?
-或是别的什么方法... -凯迪
- Or is there any way that I could, like...? - Cady...
假释听证会全在于人
Bail hearings are about people.
如果你想让法官同意假释
If you want the judge to grant bail,
那你就要向他证明
You need to prove to him
你的委托人是个可信的人
that your client is an honorable person.
没错
Right.
谈谈他的家人
Bring out his family --
最好是女儿们
preferably daughters.
法官自己就有三个女儿
The judge has three girls.
亨利没有家人
Henry doesn't have any family.
太不幸了
That's bad.
那你就得扯点什么
So you gotta spin some bullshit
亨利对社区的贡献之类的
about how Henry's got ties to the community.
这倒是有
He does.
保留区里好多人
There's a whole group of people
都是靠他活的呢
on the reservation that depend on him.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表