剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
布兰奇收集的骨灰
that bag of ashes branch left out there
化验过后再来问我
and get it analyzed.
马赛厄斯和他那班丹佛兄弟真是一团糟
Mathias and his Denver buddies were messy.
所幸
And luckily...
懒得很
lazy.
没心情挪300磅重的证据
Not in the mood to move a 300-pound piece of evidence.
小巨角河战役是在1876年
Battle of little bighorn was 18...76.
上次华盛顿赢超级杯是87年 对吧
Last time Washington won the Super Bowl was '87, right?
不是92年打败的水牛队吗
Didn't they beat Buffalo in '92?
是 不过那算在91赛季里 所以
Right. Right, but that was for the '91 season, so...
沃特
Hey, Walt, um...
你妻子的事节哀吧
I'm really sorry about your wife.
你不应该选择独自承受
No one should have to go through that kind of thing alone.
你为什么不告诉别人
Why didn't you tell anyone?
憋在自己心里肯定不好受
It must've been hell keeping all that inside.
曾经是
Was.
说出来也好不到哪儿去 所以
Letting it out doesn't feel much better, so...
要价1200块的有好律师吗
Know any good lawyers for 1,200 bucks?
没有
Not any good ones.
既然请不起好律师
If we can't afford a good lawyer,
就得有个好证人
we're gonna need a good witness.
你得去趟坎伯兰县警长办公室
I need you to get to the Cumberland County sheriff's office.
让他们释放赫克托 由我们收押
Have them release Hector back into our custody.
接到他给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you got him.
同时 我要你在证据被吹走以前
Meantime, I need to get out to where Branch was shot
去布兰奇的枪击现场看看
before all the evidence blows away, so...
沃特 你的卡车不在这
Walt, you don't have your truck.
给 开我的
Here, take mine.
我老公上班的时候我开他的
I'll drive my husband's while he's at work.
谢了 小维
Thanks, vic.
布兰奇是在这倒下的
This is where Branch went down.
那包骨灰应该在这附近
That bag of ashes should be around here.
谁会想要枪击布兰奇啊
Who'd want to shoot Branch?
当警♥察♥中枪也不稀罕
Wearing a badge ain't exactly the safest job in the world.
只不过很难想象有人能在这偷偷跟着他
It's just hard to imagine somebody could sneak up on him out here.
没地方藏身啊
I mean...there's nowhere to hide.
也许 是恶灵之类的
Maybe--maybe it was some kind of evil spirit.
有件事可以肯定
One thing's for sure.
射中布兰奇的子弹是真的
Those bullets that hit Branch were real.
最好找找弹壳或弹头
Better start looking for casings or slugs.
我讲好几种语言
You know, I speak a few languages.
其中一种是英语
One of them's English.
我清楚记得用英语提醒过你
And I recall using that clearly with you
不要非法入侵这
to tell you to quit trespassing.
你是来这调查犯罪现场的吗
You here to process the crime scene?
我来把你赶出保留区
I'm out here to kick you off my res.
我的警员在这中枪了
My deputy was shot out here.
但愿他活下来了
And I hope he pulls through.
但是呢 这里是圣地 你们要离开
In the meantime, this is sacred ground, and you are getting off of it.
盗墓犯法 警长
Grave robbing's a crime, sheriff.
试图谋杀也一样 那是证据
So is attempted murder. That's evidence.
不管重生者还是敬死者
You got to strike a balance between respect for the living
都要有个限度
and respect for the dead.
我就不起诉你了
I'm not gonna press charges against you.
我会向FBI汇报
We'll file a grievance with the FBI
你未事先通知 就闯入我的辖区
for your not notifying me before entering my jurisdiction.
出去
Go.
你不能这么做 这是
You can't do that. This is --
没关系 弗格
It's okay, Ferg.
我们走
Let's go.
如果你想着等我走了再过来
And if you think about coming back after I'm gone,
你可要等上好一阵子了
you're gonna have quite a wait.
我是不会走掉的
Not going anywhere.
坐
Sit.
我要你开着布兰奇的车
I'm gonna need you to take Branch's car
带着证据去趟医院
over to the hospital with the evidence.
什么证据
What evidence?
你刚从马赛厄斯眼皮子底下
The evidence you just stole
偷到的证据
from right under Mathias' nose.
呼叫3号♥ 沃特你在吗
Base to unit 3. You there, Walt?
说吧 露比
Go ahead, Ruby.
小维刚打进来
Vic just called in.
她在去坎伯兰县的路上
She's en route to Cumberland County.
她没有告诉我为什么
She didn't tell me what for.
她要去接赫克托出来
She's going to get Hector released.
你到底说不说你在哪
Were you ever gonna fill me in on your whereabouts?
我要去监狱里看亨利 还有别的事吗
I'm gonna see Henry in jail. Is that all?
有
No.
你要在开车的时候和韦斯顿医生通话吗
Do you want to talk to Dr. Weston while you drive?
他在线上等着你
He's holding.
接进来吧
Please.
警官 那个
Hey, Sheriff, uh --
我刚派弗格带着DNA残留物过去了
I just sent the Ferg over with some DNA remains
马上分♥析♥一下
I need analyzed straight away.
今天一天
Two times in one day
你就两次要求我用高科技来帮助你了
you've asked me to use science to help you out.
你也信科学了吗
When did you go all CSI?
我只是充分利用手头上的资源
I'm just playing the cards I was dealt.
一般做这种测试都要好几个礼拜
Those tests usually take weeks.
你说不定可以帮上忙
Maybe you could call in a favor.
我尽量吧
Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
那个 你应该想知道这个
Um, meantime, I thought you'd like to know
布兰奇身体里的确有点什么东西
that Branch did have something in his system.
你肯定会被震惊到
You're never gonna believe what it was.
佩奥特掌[致幻剂]Peyote.
他不像是会嗑药的人
He never struck me as the Peyote type.
他不是
No.
我觉得他伤口里的羽毛
I think that feather you found in his wound
涂了这个
was laced with it.
你为什么这么认为
What makes you think that?
我缝合他的伤口时 他在胡言乱语
When I was sewing Branch up, he was rambling,
他说他可以尝到颜色的味道
saying he could taste colors.
-通感 -没错
- Synesthesia. - Right.
然后他说开枪的人是个死人
Then he identified the shooter as a guy who's dead.
这个推断不错
That's a nice diagnosis.
你应该上医学院的
You should've gone to med school.
但这样的话 他们就不会教你
Then again, they'd never have taught you
怎么用鱼钩缝伤口 所以说
how to perform surgery using fishing tackle, so...
弗格带去的DNA如果能加个急
Let me know if you can speed along
你及时通知我
those DNA results from Ferg.
好的
Will do.
你肯定是来帮我逃出去的
You must be here to break me out.
我猜你早就在窗子外面
I suppose you have a couple of horses
安排好了马匹
right outside the window.
对不起 我是不是弄错了
I'm sorry. Did I miss something?
这是什么玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
该是什么就是什么
It is what it is.
别
Don't.
我们都知道这可能发生
We both knew this might happen.
但不代表我们必须接受它
Doesn't mean we have to accept it.
接受命运哪里不好了
What is so bad about accepting fate?
你这么做就为了这个
Is that what this is about?
你就为了这个放弃引渡了吗
That why you signed that extradition waiver?
我觉得为了斗争而斗争没有意义
I do not see the point in fighting just to fight.
我斗争是为了把你留在怀俄明州
I'm fighting to keep you in Wyoming.
如果你在丹佛 你就在菲尔斯的辖区了
If you're in Denver, you're in Fales' territory.
超出了我的控制范围
You're out of my control.
我自己能照顾自己
Well...I can take care of myself.
你想消极应对那随便你
And you can play the fatalistic zen monk all you want,
但是如果把你关起来 停止调查
but if they put you away, they stop investigating,
我们就永远找不到幕后黑手了
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表