剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Why did she trust you?
不是相信我 只是我会鼓捣电脑
She didn't. I just have computer privileges.
而且 要是我告发 她就要弄死我
Plus, she threatened to cut me open if I snitched.
你觉得是谁杀了她
Who do you think killed her?
他
Him.
这是她发的最后一张照片
It's the last picture she sent me.
在怀俄明州
Wyoming plates.
沃特
Walt!
沃特
Walt!
你到哪去了
Where have you been?!
我在到处找你
I have been looking for you everywhere.
警长
Sheriff?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
查我的邮件
Checking my e-mail.
沃特要你去和她拍下来的司机谈谈
Right now Walt wants you to talk to all the drivers
尤其是最后那位
pictured on that cellphone, especially the last guy.
还需要找到一位叫诺伍德·杨的
Uh, we also need to locate an Arizona resident
亚利桑那州人
named Norwood Young.
你在回来的路上了吗
Are you on your way back?
没有 我们今晚得在这儿过夜了
No, we're gonna spend the night here,
明早要跟波琳娜的养父母再谈谈
Go talk to Polina's adoptive parents again first thing in the morning.
我会和你保持联络的
I'll keep you posted, though.
金枝女子学校
千百年了
Thousands of years,
还是没人知道该拿她们怎么办
and still nobody knows what to do with them.
拿谁怎么办
With who?
坏姑娘
Bad girls.
人们认为她们需要严格管束
People think they need more discipline and stricter rules.
送她们去修道院 疗养院 拉拉队训练营
They send them to convents and sanatoriums, cheer camp.
但我们真正需要的
But all we really need
只是一点点爱和包容
is a little bit of love and acceptance.
"我们"
"We"?
多嘴多舌 爱挑战权威 容易冲动
Big mouth, authority issues, poor impulse control.
脾气还不好
And temper.
是啊 我也曾是波琳娜那样的姑娘
So, yeah, I may have walked a few miles in Polina's shoes.
好姑娘和坏姑娘唯一的区别就是
You know, the only difference between good girls and bad girls
好姑娘事先征得同意
is that good girls ask permission
坏姑娘事后求人谅解
and bad girls ask forgiveness.
但我们的愿望都是一样的
But we all just want the same thing.
怎么了
What?
那是我的啤酒
That's my beer.
能给我... 谢谢
Can I get -- thank you.
我调查到了每个司机的信息
So, I've got information on basically every driver,
除了这个人
except for this one.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我没想吓你
Didn't mean to startle you.
我没事
You didn't.
我只是在追查诺伍德·杨
I was just following up on Norwood Young.
他还没用过信♥用♥卡♥
No hits on his credit card yet.
好吧
Okay.
这间是我的
Uh, this is me.
好 这间是我的
Yeah. And this is me.
我来
Here.
真有骑士精神
And they say chivalry's dead.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
布兰奇刚才来电♥话♥
Branch just called.
有人刚用诺伍德·杨的信♥用♥卡♥
Somebody using Norwood Young's credit card
入住了北面三十英里外的一家汽车旅馆
just checked in to a motel 30 miles north of here.
是诺伍德·杨吗
Norwood Young?
他们派你俩来找波琳娜吗
They, uh, send you two to help look for Polina?
请进
Come on in.
要冰镇的吗
Cold one?
我要一瓶
I'll take one.
那位小娘们逃犯有线索了吗
So, uh, any leads on our little runaway tramp?
还在找
Still searching.
她可真性感
She's a sexy little number, isn't she?
谁
Who?
波琳娜
Polina.
可不是嘛 老兄
Oh, brother, you have no idea.
我看见附近有家便利店
Hey, uh, I saw a convenience store nearby.
能劳驾你帮我们再买♥♥点啤酒吗
Would you be a sweetheart and grab us some more beers,
再给你自己买♥♥点甜食
get yourself a little something sweet, as well?
还要别的吗
Anything else?
暂时没了
Not just yet.
她穿制♥服♥够火♥辣♥的
She knows how to fill out a uniform.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
跟我讲讲波琳娜
So, tell me about this Polina.
她能让你硬起来
Oh, she'll get your tall boy tingling.
但她要是操着性感的俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
But, uh, when she starts coming on to you
主动找你献身
with that sexy little Russian accent of hers,
还是注意点
Do yourself a favor.
不能冲动
Keep it in your pants.
我不介意主动点的
I don't mind a little feistiness.
主动献身没什么 可这姑娘是个疯子
Well, feisty's one thing, brother, but this girl's nuts.
有的时候呢
You know, some days, she is bashing
她会撞破一些可怜女生的头
some poor little girl's head in.
有的时候 她会去某个地方
Other days, she's off somewhere,
画独角兽
drawing pictures of unicorns.
有的时候
And other days,
她会在你办公室
she's waiting for you in your office,
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地等着你
wearing nothing at all.
真的 什么都不♥穿♥吗
Really? Nothing?
就那样淫♥荡♥地看着你笑
Nothing but a dirty, little grin.
那么...
So, uh...
你就是那个时候抓住她的脖子
...is that when you grabbed her by the throat
把她掐死的吗
and choked the life out of her?
你说什么
What the hell?
我不是在找波琳娜 诺伍德
See, I'm not looking for Polina, Norwood.
我已经找到她了
I already found her.
她的尸体出现在我们县
Her body was dumped in my county.
我在找凶手
I'm looking for a killer.
那干嘛找上我呢
What the hell you breathing down my neck for?
你的手♥机♥在犯罪现场
Your phone was at the crime scene.
妈的
Oh, shit!
好了 听我说
All right, look.
我看见波琳娜在我办公室时
Um, when I found Polina in my office,
我们 达成了一个小小的协议
we, uh, came to a little agreement.
她让我办完事就走人
She'd let me hit it and quit it,
完事之后
and after I finished,
有几扇门我没上锁
I'd leave a few doors unlocked for her.
她走了以后 我发现她偷了我的手♥机♥
But after she left, I realized she'd stolen my cellphone,
所以我开始追踪她
So I started tracking her.
我得把手♥机♥拿回来
I had to get that damn thing back
不然我会被炒鱿鱼
or else my dumb ass would get fired!
所以你就是那个时候杀了她
So is that when you killed her?
哥们 我根本就没找着她
Man, I-I couldn't even find her!
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥太差了
You all's cellphone coverage sucks!
于是我决定在这儿躲一阵子
So I-I decided to lay low here for a while, you know,
观望一下
see how things played out.
我知道看起来很糟
Look, I know this looks bad,
但我发誓我真的是个好人
but I swear I'm actually a really good guy.
是不算上和未成年姑娘
You mean other than when you were exchanging sexual favors
发♥生♥关♥系♥的时候吧
with underage girls?
听你这么一说
When you put it like that,
好像我做错了什么
you make it sound like I did something wrong.
正是
You did.
是那个人吗
Is that our guy?
有可能
Could be.
我们以强♥奸♥罪逮捕他
We're holding him for statutory rape
他还有谋杀的嫌疑
and, uh, suspicion of murder.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表