剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
性格决定命运
Character is fate.
赌 场
哲学家赫拉克利特说的
The philosopher Heraclitus said that.
他应该是说 人的命运
I think he meant man makes his destiny
取决于他的价值观和选择
through his choices and his values.
小心点 沃特
Be careful, Walt!
我尽量吧 玛莎
I'll try, Martha.
尽量吧
I'll try.
2010年7月27日 你逮捕了他
So, as the arresting officer of July 27, 2010,
那你觉得玛拉基·斯特兰德
is it your opinion that Malachi Strand
可以提前假释吗
should be granted early parole?
我认为玛拉基·斯特兰德
My opinion is that as the tribal police chief,
虽然身为部落警长
Malachi Strand was in fact
却是夏安保留区内最危险的罪犯
the most dangerous criminal on the entire Cheyenne reservation.
印第安事务局不是说派人吗
Where are those federal agents the B.I.A. promised?
我等不及了
I got tired of waiting for 'em.
你要去他的警局
So you're going to arrest Malachi
逮捕玛拉基·斯特兰德
in his own station
还不带支援吗
without any back-up?
也不是没有支援
Not entirely without back-up.
斯特兰德先生为他犯下的罪行表达了懊悔之情
Mr. Strand has expressed remorse for his record.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
他已经说服了这儿不少人
he has convinced a number of people here
他已经改过自新 能够重返社会
of his rehabilitation and fitness for reentering society.
内
政
部
建于1869年
我并不怀疑
I don't doubt that.
玛拉基说服人可有一套
Malachi can be very convincing.
这不是驴脸警长
Well, if it isn't the long face of the law
和他的副手吗 汉克警官
and his little sidekick...Deputy Hank.
这是联邦政♥府♥签发的逮捕令
This is a federally issued warrant
以勒索罪名逮捕你
to arrest you on extortion charges.
亨利和我是来执行的
Henry and I are here to serve it.
你俩现在应该把武器放下了
You two should probably set your weapons down now.
你觉得没有联邦政♥府♥的支援
You really think I'd walk in here to arrest you
我会走进来逮捕你吗
without federal back-up?
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
是吗
Am I?
我们知道玛拉基·斯特兰德以前是怎样的
We understand who Malachi Strand used to be.
我们想要判定的是他现在是怎样的
What we're trying to determine is, who is he now?
他哪儿变了
How's he changed?
几周前 玛拉基试图勒索我
A few weeks ago, Malachi tried to extort me
以我朋友生命为要挟
into giving favorable testimony
让我做有利证词
by threatening the life of my friend.
如果释放玛拉基
If Malachi is released,
他的恶习和腐♥败♥只会继续下去
his abuse and corruption will only continue.
玛拉基本性难移
Malachi's character has not changed.
监狱是他这种人的唯一归宿
And jail is the only proper fate for a man like him.
西镇警魂
第三季 第五集
露比 假释听证一有结果
Ruby, as soon as there's a ruling
就告诉我
on the parole hearing, I want to hear it.
谁的假释听证
Whose parole hearing?
玛拉基·斯特兰德
Malachi Strand.
露比 我年假还剩多少
Ruby, how many vacation days do I have?
一天没休
All of them.
-年假 -那我今天休假
- Vacation days? - I'm taking the day off.
我只能说 给亨利洗脱罪名的最好方法
As far as I can tell, the best way to clear Henry
就是找到杀害米勒·贝克的真凶
is to find the person that actually killed Miller Beck.
寻找杀人凶手是警♥察♥的工作啊
Since when is finding a murderer not police business?
不是我们的 是丹佛的工作
It's not our police business. It's Denver's.
我觉得不应该拿着纳税人的钱
I don't think our taxpayers should be paying for me
办自己的私事
to pursue a personal matter.
所以你觉得这些人当中
So you think one of these guys
有人杀了你妻子
is behind your wife's murder?
我觉得他们有动机 有能力
I think they had motivation, intelligence,
甚至可能还有机会
maybe even opportunity.
谋杀发生时 玛拉基在监狱里
Malachi was in prison when the murders happened,
但是
But, uh...
他不在监狱里 还有他
not this guy or this guy...
和他
...or this guy.
现在我得弄清楚他们仨当时在哪儿
Now I need to figure out where these three were,
这里你来管吧
So you're in charge.
抱歉 管谁啊
I'm sorry. In charge of who?
你让布兰奇去休假了
You told Branch to take time off
弗格在参加认证课程
and Ferg's at that certification course.
我带着对讲机 有事喊我
Well, I got my radio if you need me.
最近这里也风平浪静的 所以...
Things have been pretty quiet around here, so...
沃特 纽特·坎宁安打电♥话♥来了
Walt, Newt Cunningham called.
显然有人偷了他的一只罗德岛红母鸡
Apparently, someone stole one of his Rhode Island red hens.
算我说错了
Well, I stand corrected.
我告诉过你我不认识叫戴维·山脊的
I told you I don't know anyone named David Ridges.
我朋友汤姆和我知道你是名白色勇士
My friend Tom and I know that you're a white warrior.
跟山脊一样
Just like Ridges.
我叫山姆·波提特 在一家五金店干活
My name is Ram Poteet. I work in a hardware store.
我从未听说过什么白色勇士
I never even heard of a white warrior.
那为什么我的朋友汤姆在看见你在这
Then why did my friend Tom here see you all painted up
全身涂满白色 在山脊的灰烬旁跳舞
with your buddies, dancing around Ridges' ashes?
灰烬
Ashes?
你们为什么还要找这个山脊 他都死了
Why are you even looking for this Ridges guy, he's not alive.
打给你的白色勇士朋友
Let's call one of your white warrior friends
他能跟你解释
so he can explain it to you.
我知道弓弦勇士
I know of the bow string warriors
敏狐勇士
and the kit fox warriors
还有金州勇士
and the Golden State Warriors.
我不知道什么白色勇士
I don't know any white warriors.
山脊在哪
Where's Ridges?!
-我不知道 -鬼才信
- I don't know! - Like hell you don't.
要是他知道什么 应该早告诉你了
Hey, if he knew anything, he would have told you by now.
把热水瓶拿给我
Hand me my thermos!
现在
Now!
爸 你在这干吗
Dad. What are you doing here?
听从你的建议休个假
Taking that vacation you suggested.
你把线索都理清楚了吗
So, did you get through all the discovery yet?
去我办公室谈吧
Let us discuss this in my office...
我们好私下说
So we can speak in private.
整个案子的关键在于
Basically, their entire case
亨利那儿有米勒·贝克的牙齿
hinges on Miller Beck's teeth being in Henry's possession.
如果我们找到赫克托
But if we find Hector,
他就能证明亨利为什么会有那些牙齿
he can testify how Henry actually got the teeth.
所以我觉得我们得让赫克托出席
So I think we need to get Hector's face out there,
贴些通缉令吧
put up some "Wanted" fliers.
如果想有人提供赫克托的线索
If we want people to talk about Hector,
就得提供赏金
we need to offer a reward.
哪有钱啊
With whose money?
大家的钱
Everyone's.
释
放
亨
利
大家为亨利捐的保释金还在呢
We still have all the money donated for Henry's bail fund.
我的保释金都交了
And my bail has been paid for,
这些钱也该还了
so that money should be returned.
亨利 大家都是想帮你
Henry, these people want to help you.
你是被保释了 但是事情还没完啊
That doesn't just stop because you're out on bail.
奥马尔和露比也想捐款
Plus, Omar and Ruby have already offered to pitch in.
交完木屋的钱也还剩了点
I still have some money set aside from the cabin.
我不想成为救济对象
I did not ask to be the object of charity.
我也不希望你留下能指控自己的证据
I didn't ask you to keep self-incriminating evidence.
但是事情已经这样了
But here we are.
那么
So...
你有什么建议
what do you propose?
我们悬赏寻找赫克托
We pull together a reward for locating Hector.
提供点线索也没什么
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表