剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I heard this rustling
以为是动物什么的
and I figured it was just some animal.
结果是这个印第安人
But it was this indian guy.
看样子他好像有把枪
And it looked like he might have had a gun.
能描述一下他的外貌吗
Can you give us a physical description?
可以 他非常瘦
Sure. Uh, he's pretty skinny,
中等身高 好像是长头发
About medium height, looked like he had long hair.
不是赫克托吗
Uh, that's not Hector?
不是 完全是两个人
No, that is nearly his opposite.
抱歉
Sorry.
再高点
More.
再高点
More.
行了
Whoa, that's good.
好的
All right.
接着
Hold that.
谁啊
Who is it?
披萨
Pizza!
我没订披萨
I didn't order no pizza.
我订的 让我来
I did. Let me handle it.
不是吧 又来了
No, not again.
进来 杰米
Come on, Jamie.
这是克里利·多恩
This is Creeley Dorn.
七年前因为制♥造♥冰♥毒♥被我抓起来了
I put him away for manufacturing crystal meth seven years ago.
他出来已经有些日子了
He's been out for a while now.
知道哪儿能找到他吗
You know where I can find him?
不知道
Uh, I have no idea.
你知道的 我不和棘手的人打交道
Y-you know, I don't deal with the hard stuff.
根本不认识和冰♥毒♥有关的人
So, um, knowing any meth guys would be categorically impossible.
杰米 我没想把你和什么人联♥系♥起来
Jamie, I'm not trying to tie you to anything.
沃特 干嘛小心翼翼的呢
Walt, why you trying to pussyfoot around it?
这是向你告密的人 让他说有用的
This is your snitch boy. Get to snitching.
好吧
Okay.
但是 但是你俩得保证
Uh, but -- but I need you both to recognize,
如果我知道这个人在哪
if I do know where this guy is,
只是因为我给他送披萨
It's only because I delivered pizzas to him,
做我的本职工作而已
w-which is what I do for a living.
好吧 我也许知道他在哪
Okay. I might know where to find him.
可他已经不长这样了
But he doesn't really look like this anymore.
我去调查偷鸡案了
I am off to investigate a stolen chicken.
要是我回不来 告诉我老公我爱他
If I don't make it back, tell my husband that I love him.
看来绑♥架♥案受害者进一步证实了他的话
Looks like my kidnap victim is doubling down on his story.
他指认了其中一名绑匪
He I.D.'d one of his abductors.
是谁
Which one?
这位
This guy.
崔维斯
Travis.
得查查他 跟他谈谈
Better get some info on him and go have a talk.
不用 我认识这个蠢货
No, I know this jackass.
我来处理吧
I'll handle it for you.
好
Okay.
她们做什么呢 圣诞饼干吗
What the hell they making? Christmas cookies?
不知道 不过我不喜欢这卖♥♥相
I don't know, but I don't like the look of it.
我要找克里利·多恩
I'm looking for Creeley Dorn.
你认识他吗
You know him?
认得出这张脸吗
You recognize his face?
房♥子着火了
Rome is burning!
房♥子着火了
Rome is burning.
那是什么意思 某种暗号♥吗
What's that? Some kind of code?
或是警报 检查那个角落
Or an alarm. Check that corner.
沃特 是个该死的监视器
Hey, Walt, it's a damn security camera.
克里利不在这
Creeley's not in here!
-射挡风玻璃 -射轮胎
- Windshield? - Tires.
软蛋
Softie!
出来 克里利
Come on, Creeley.
你有钥匙没
You got a key?
你有搜查令没
You got a warrant?
闪开
Fore!
坐
Have a seat.
他打算散尽家财啊 沃特
Possession with intent to distribute, Walt.
他死定了
We got him dead to rights.
看来监狱也没让你改过 克里利
Looks like prison didn't do you much good, Creeley.
其实监狱正好让我有了突破
Actually, prison was just the break I needed.
至少找到组织了
Big leagues at last.
知道吗 我是里头最好的制毒师
You know I was the best damn cook in that joint?
我们都为你骄傲
We're all proud of you.
这些天都制什么了
What are you cooking these days?
啥也没制
Not a damn thing.
制毒这活儿太危险
Cooking's dangerous business.
我转为管理了
I moved myself up to management.
那他们在制什么 更多廉价甲安♥非♥他♥命♥
So what are they cooking? More gutter meth?
不是 那都过时了
Nah. Meth's old news.
是乳酪海♥洛♥因♥
That's cheese heroin.
你都没听过 是不是
You never even heard of it, have you?
海♥洛♥因♥ 安♥眠♥药♥ 再加点草莓味儿
Heroin, sleeping pills, a little strawberry flavoring.
学生们课余集♥会♥爱死它了
The after-school set loves it.
我的小奶酪包走到哪儿都受欢迎
Yeah, my little cheese bags are blowing up everywhere.
还做你的春秋大梦呢
You still have delusions of grandeur.
去盐湖城或丹佛看看啊
Yeah? Drive out to Salt Lake or Denver.
看那边什么样
Tell me what you find.
先从丹佛开始吧
Let's start with Denver.
认识这个人吗 米勒·贝克
You know this man? Miller Beck?
不认识 我不跟客户交朋友
Nah. I don't fraternize with customers.
你怎么知道他是客户
How'd you know he was a customer?
那哥们儿看着像
Homeboy looks like the type.
他怎么了
What'd he do?
死了
He died.
我正在调查是谁杀了他
I'm trying to find out who killed him.
你以为是我♥干♥的
What, you think I did it?
我认为你干得出来
I think you're capable.
指证你的两名目击者
The two witnesses who testified against you
在你出狱两周后都死了
both showed up dead two weeks after you were released.
拜托 警长
Come on, sheriff.
莱克斯嗑药过量了 另一个死于车祸
Lex O.D.'d and p-magnet, h-he died in a car crash.
至少我是这么听说的
At least, that's what I hear.
再说了 是你逮捕我的
Besides, you're the one who arrested me.
是不是我死前一定得把你弄死
Wouldn't that put you at the top of my bucket list?
也许是这样
Maybe I was.
也许你派米勒·贝克杀我妻子而不是我
Maybe you sent Miller Beck to kill my wife instead of me.
来吧
Come on.
站起来
Stand up.
出什么事了 有什么麻烦吗
What happened? Is there trouble?
我要和崔维斯谈谈
I just need to speak with Travis.
不不不 崔维斯在睡觉
Oh, no, no, no, no. Travis is sleeping.
夫人 这是警方执勤
Ma'am, this is official police business.
我这也是母亲的本职工作
And this is mothering business.
你这工作干得不错
And you're doing an awesome job.
他需要休息
He needs his rest!
好吧
Okay.
早安 阳光宅男
Morning, sunshine.
哪个是你 汤姆还是杰瑞
So, which one are you? Tom or Jerry?
不准碰我儿子
Don't you lay a hand on my son.
你能把门关上吗
Would you please close the door?
天呐 出什么事了
God. Now, what's going on?
你真的绑♥架♥了一个夏安族的人
Did you really abduct a cheyenne man
逼他嗑佩奥特吗
and force him to take peyote?
因为有个山姆·波提特
'cause there's a man named Sam Poteet
指认了你的照片
who identified you from your mugshot.
等等
O-okay. Wait, wait.
你是说一个印第安人
You're saying that -- that some indian guy
嗑佩奥特嗑嗨了 随机指认了我的照片
got high on peyote and picked my mugshot out at random?
所以你突然闯进我家吗
That -- that's why you're busting in here?
那你告诉你当时在哪儿
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表