剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
所以他知道沃特在查他
So he knows that Walt is honing in on him.
我只是...走错路了
I just... I walked up the wrong driveway.
没想到他住在这
I had no idea he lived here.
会没事的
But it's okay.
既然你跟沃特通过电♥话♥了 他会来的
If you called Walt, he will -- he will be here.
来啦
Incoming!
沃特
Walt.
沃特 沃特
Walt. Walt.
看到20个人全副武装
I counted 20 of 'em -- all armed.
没看到小维和肖恩
But I didn't see Vic or Sean.
我还以为我知道为啥
I thought I knew why
钱斯看到小维出现那么惊讶
Chance was overreacting to Vic's appearance,
我又想到个原因了
But I just got a second reason.
他们在西面的那个地下冰库里
They got a dead federal agent in an underground freezer
藏了个死的联调局探员
on the west side of the compound.
他们杀了个联调局探员
They killed an FBI agent?
不 他是个普查员 两年前失踪
No, he's a census officer -- went missing two years ago.
是联邦案件 不归我管
It was a federal case -- not my jurisdiction.
钱斯以为我们在查他
Chance probably thinks we're onto him.
以为我两周前找他问话是在查他
Probably thinks that's why I came to talk to him two weeks ago.
好吧
Okay.
我们不能向联调局请求增援
So, we can't call for federal backup,
因为你说这样有很多人要死
or a lot of people will die, as you said.
而且要是小维在里面我们也不能走
And we can't walk away if Vic is in there.
所以我们等着
So we wait.
等到天黑 进去找她
After dark, we go in and find her.
沃特
Walt!
维多利亚·莫雷蒂
我在找我朋友 一位金发女士
I'm looking for a friend of mine -- a blond lady.
-她在那里面吗 -她是警♥察♥
- She in there? - She's government.
我也知道你是谁 你是警长
And I know who you are. You're the sheriff.
-你杀了我爸 -她在那里面吗
- You killed my dad. - Is she in there?
告诉我们她在哪
Tell us where she is.
我们只想让她平安出来
All we want is to get her out of there safely.
还有她丈夫
And her husband.
他们在受审
They're on trial.
钱斯希望先受审
Chance doesn't like to deliver a sentence
再定罪
without due process being served.
这是法律规定
That's the law.
谁的法律
Whose law?
钱斯的
Chance's.
你俩在审判开始前有什么要说的吗
You two have something to say before the trial begins,
像是开庭陈述之类的
like an opening statement of some sort?
有
Yeah.
有
Yeah?
我会把你想知道的告诉你
Um, I'll tell you what you want to know.
密♥码♥是1325
The pass code is 1325.
你能看到我给警长打电♥话♥了
You'll see that I called the sheriff,
但他没来找你
but he's not looking for you.
谢谢 肖恩
Well, thank you, Sean.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
你为什么不能像你的假老公一样呢
Now, why can't you be more like your fake husband, here, eh?
什么 不 不 不
What? No! No! No! No! No!
大家听着
Listen up, everybody!
法庭很欣赏被告的积极配合
The court, in appreciation of the defendant's cooperation,
特此赦免肖恩·基冈
hereby pardons Sean Keegan.
不 你也得放了我老婆
No, but you have to let my wife go, too!
把他弄出去
Get him out of here!
不 肖恩
No, Sean!
快走
Go!
等等 等等 别 别碰我
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Don't! Get that away from me!
别碰我
Get that away from me!
把他弄出去
Get him out!
放我老婆走
Let my wife go!
他被赦免了
He's got a pardon.
安静
Silence!
现在开庭
The court is in session.
维多利亚·莫雷蒂警官
Deputy Victoria Moretti,
你被指控以下罪名
you are being accused of the following.
首先 作为美国政♥府♥的代表
First, as a representative of the U.S. government,
你要对我弟弟的死负责
you are being held accountable for the murder of my brother,
他是被你的上级 沃特·朗迈尔杀死的
committed by your superior, one Walter Longmire.
第二 你被控侵犯他国领地
Secondly, you're accused of trespassing sovereign territory.
第三 因为掩藏自己的身份和意图
Third, by misrepresenting yourself and your intentions,
你违反了所有的国际外交条例
you're in violation of all international diplomatic statutes.
最后 进行间谍活动
And finally, espionage.
这是扯淡
This is bullshit.
肖恩在哪儿
Where is Sean?!
当我为我自己辩护时
When I defended myself,
没办法告美国政♥府♥
I didn't get to put the U.S. government on trial,
但我也脱罪了
but I fared okay.
现在轮到你受审
Now that you're on trial,
你也不能质疑我们的权威
you don't get to question our legitimacy.
是沃特·朗迈尔派你来的吗
Did Walter Longmire send you here?
不是
No.
让我换个说法
Let me rephrase this.
沃特·朗迈尔知道了什么
What does Walter Longmire know?
他知道你杀了他老婆
H-he knows that you had his wife killed.
这就是他几周前来这的理由吗
That's why he was out here a couple of weeks ago?
对
Yes.
他还觉得我杀了米勒·贝克吗
And he believes I-I killed this Miller...Miller Beck guy?
对
Yes.
多项跨州的谋杀罪
Multiple murders across state line.
条子来了吗
Are the "Feds" Coming?
天啊 我希望他们来
God, I hope so.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说"我希望他们来" 你个疯子
I said, "God, I hope so," You crazed nutjob!
听着 你个道貌岸然的贱♥人♥
Listen, you pious bitch.
在这的所有人
Every person in here
都做了个勇敢 明智的选择
has made a courageous, informed choice
从腐♥败♥的社会中脱离出来
to separate themselves from a corrupt society
用自己的智慧和能力 建立自己的法则
and to live here with their own wits, skills, and laws.
对 我们要证明
Yeah, so one can argue that crazy people
疯子是像你这样
are those just like yourself,
盲从他人的人
who blindly follow others.
在这 我们都团结在一起
You see, in here, we're all united.
但你们那儿 都是各顾各的
But out there, you're all divided.
所以
So, uh...
你还想叫我什么
Do have any more names you want to call me?
在陪审团宣布判决之前
Before the jury announces the verdict?
钱斯 钱斯
Chance! Chance!
沃特·朗迈尔来了
Walt longmire's here.
走 快走
Go. Move.
你没给他一枪吗
Did you put a bullet in him?
没 他抢了我的枪
No, sir. He got my gun.
他到底想干什么
Well, what the hell does he want?
他想要私下和解
He wants to settle out of court.
朗迈尔
Longmire!
你给我出来
Hey, show yourself!
我们有几种方式来结束 钱斯
There are a couple of ways this thing ends, Chance.
你可以杀了我们
Now, you can kill us,
但局里会派大队人马追捕你
but the feds will send an army after you.
你也许能杀掉几个探员
You may take down a few of them,
但你们都得死
but they'll kill all of you.
还有另一种方法
There's another way.
我可以放过你的手下
How about I let all your people go...
你也放过我的
you let all mine go?
每个人都可以走
Everybody goes free...
除了你和我
except you...and me.
我留下来承担所有责任
I'll stand in for all my people's crimes.
你也留下来承担你的
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表