剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Don't get emotional, Mr. Sloan.
我女儿还没说完呢
My daughter's not done talking.
你看看 斯隆先生 丹佛警方
You see, Mr. Sloan, the Denver Police
在这件案子中掌握着关键的物证
had key physical evidence in this case,
却没有呈上来
and they suppressed it.
我最喜欢这样了
Oh, this is my favorite part.
你说什么
Excuse me?
就是庭审日♥逼♥近了
The part when the trial date is so close
被告的罪名怎么都洗不清楚
and the client is so guilty that the lawyer just starts
他们的律师都开始胡言乱语
throwing wads of toilet paper at the ceiling
抓着厕所纸什么的都咬着不放了
to see if she can't get one to stick.
这个案子中可没有厕所纸
No toilet paper in this case.
只有受害人口中找到的羽毛 实际上呢
Just a feather found in the victim's mouth and, in fact,
这个证物是列在你最初的搜查令上的
listed on your initial search warrant.
那就是个坟包边找到的垃圾
A piece of random garbage found in a shallow grave!
还深深地塞到受害人的喉咙里
Shoved so far down the victim's throat
现在都还在呢
that it's still there.
就是那条白线吗
That white line?
实物和尸体一起在我们本地的停尸房♥里
The real thing is with the corpse in our local morgue.
和把它塞进去的人的尸体一起
Along with the corpse who put him there --
戴维·山脊
David Ridges.
所以说你们捏造了另外的嫌疑人
Oh, so, you finally trumped up an alternate suspect!
没错 那人把羽毛
Yes, a man who put a feather
放到我们本地一位警官的枪伤里
in the bullet wound of a local deputy
最近还试图谋杀我的父亲
and who very recently attempted to murder my dad.
其实我们扣押了他的车
We actually have his car impounded.
一个半星期来
For a week and a half,
我们让夏安的犯罪现场技术人员
we've had crime-scene techs from Cheyenne
对这辆车进行了从头到脚的分♥析♥
combing over every inch of that car.
你猜发现了什么
And guess what?
他们发现一根米勒·贝克的毛发
They found a hair that matched Miller Beck,
他们也发现贝克先生手指里的皮肤组织
and they also found skin under the fingernails of Mr. Beck
和真凶戴维·山脊相符
that matched the real murderer -- David Ridges.
米勒·贝克奋力反抗
Miller Beck fought back.
抓伤了他的袭击者
Scratched his assailant.
这种重要的细节怎么能丢
That's a hard detail to miss,
特别是像菲尔斯警探这么经验丰富的人
especially for an experienced detective like Mr. Fales,
可是如果尸检只用了十四分钟
but when your autopsy only lasts 14 minutes,
你会遗漏很多东西
you miss a lot.
不管怎么样
Anyway, yeah.
我们可以参加庭审 公开这些东西
We can go to trial, and all of this will come out,
然后你们败诉 记者大肆报道
and you will lose, and reporters will write stories about it,
然后我们起诉你们
and then we'll sue you.
又或者你可以今天就撤销所有指控
Or you can just drop the charges today.
再帮我理一理关于羽毛的事情
Walk me through the whole feather thing again.
庆祝亨利重获自♥由♥
是你们的支持帮助亨利渡过难关
Your support helped Henry get through this.
亨利应该马上就到了
And, well, Henry -- Henry should be here very soon.
大家也知道
As you can imagine,
所有对亨利不利的指控全部撤销了
news that all charges against Henry have been dropped
这消息非常棒 又非常重要
is both wonderful and overwhelming.
亨利马上就会来和我们一起庆祝
Henry will be here very soon to celebrate with all of us.
同时 我已经在点唱机里塞满了硬币
In the meantime, I have loaded the jukebox full of quarters,
大家嗨起来吧
So enjoy.
这里是朗迈尔的家
You've reached the Longmire residence.
对不起我们现在无法接听您的电♥话♥
Sorry we're not here to take your call.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我们很乐意回电♥话♥
We'll be happy to call you back.
我是不是该说
Well, this is where I said,
"至死不渝"
"Till death do us part."
我差点就搞砸了 真死掉
Nearly screwed my lines up then.
我搞砸了好多事
I screwed up a lot of things.
我早就该这么干了
I should have done this a long time ago.
但我不能
But I couldn't.
我以为把你摆在厨房♥架子上
I thought if I kept you up there on the kitchen shelf,
你能约束我一下
well, you could keep me in line.
结果没什么作用
That didn't work out so well.
所以
So...
我觉得自己该放手了
I think maybe it's time to let you go.
抱歉 亲爱的 真的很难
Sorry, sweetheart. It's so hard.
我现在知道 是雅各·夜马把你夺走了
I know now that Jacob Nighthorse took you from me.
你也许能原谅他
You could probably find a way to forgive him.
可我不能
But I can't.
希望你能原谅我吧 玛莎
Hope you can find a way to forgive me, Martha.
至少你看不到我接下来的行动了
At least now you don't have to see what I'm about to do.
在现实世界里工作感觉怎么样
How you settling in to that job in the real world?
大家都很棒
Everybody's been great.
我一直在想
I've just been thinking.
没想太多吧
Not too much, I hope.
去年 你为什么给了大松木材公♥司♥
Just thinking, "Why would you pay Big Pines Timber
十万美金
$100,000 last year?"
买♥♥木头 放
Lumber. Pull.
去年 我发现大松
Last year, I discovered Big Pines
是雅各·夜马的一个皮包公♥司♥
is one of Jacob Nighthorse's shell corporations.
属于他的
He owns it.
抱歉谈工作的事
I'm sorry I brought up work.
该你了
Your turn.
你说你尽可能
You said you do as little business
少跟夜马做生意
with Nighthorse as possible.
这生意不小吧
That seems like a lot of business.
放
Pull.
尤其是你已经有木材供应商了
Especially when you have another lumber supplier.
有想问的就问
You got something to ask me, just ask.
我就想弄明白
I'm just trying to figure out
你跟一个我以为是你敌人的人
the exact nature of your relationship
究竟是什么关系
with a man I thought was your sworn enemy.
我帮你竞选的时候可没想过
Not when it came to getting you elected sheriff.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道
Well, I knew that
你不肯接受我资助你竞选
you wouldn't accept any campaign money coming from me,
所以我借了你想不到的人之手
So I funneled it through someone you wouldn't suspect.
我恨那个印第安王八蛋吗
Do I hate the Indian bastard?
当然恨 但他有用
Yes. But he can be useful.
所以你去威胁夜马的时候
I guess that explains why you didn't get out of your car
车都没有下
to threaten Nighthorse in that video.
因为你不是真的威胁他
'cause you weren't really threatening him.
你们是朋友 在做生意
You're friends. You were doing business.
你不知道这是怎么回事 布兰奇
You don't know what you're talking about here, Branch.
三年前
Three years ago,
你给了大松木材公♥司♥五万
you paid Big Pines Timber $50,000.
干什么的
What was that for?
咨♥询♥费
Consulting service.
爸 你付钱的那周
Dad, that payment happened
沃特的妻子去世了
the same week Walt's wife died.
这些年我做了不少坏事
I've done a lot of things bad over the years,
但我都是为了家族
But I did every one of them for our family.
搞定了这个县
We settled this county,
未来就由我们掌控
and we are going to be the future of it,
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
你给夜马钱
So, you paid Nighthorse,
他派山脊去丹佛吗
and he sent Ridges down to Denver?
夜马没那个胆子
Nighthorse didn't have the balls.
我给他钱是借他手下一用
I paid him to borrow his soldier just the one time.
不问闲话
No questions asked.
布兰奇 我是为了家族
Branch, I did that for our family.
为了你
I did it for you.
我想让你做警长 你配得上
I wanted you to be sheriff, and you deserved it.
而不是朗迈尔那个王八蛋
Not that son of a bitch Longmire.
我是想做警长 但不是这样
I wanted to be sheriff, but not like that.
我不是你
I'm not you.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表