剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
and we never find out who is really behind all this.
就算你不愿为了自己斗争
Now, if you're not willing to fight for yourself,
也要为我妻子斗争
you do it for my wife.
你找好律师了吗
Did you find a lawyer?
你请不起律师
You can't afford a lawyer.
我保险箱里有40000美金
There is $40,000 in my safe.
不 没有
No, there isn't.
那有多少
How much is there?
大概1200美金
About $1,200.
还有别人知道保险箱密♥码♥吗
Someone else know the combination of that safe?
迪娜
Deena.
公设辩护律师还是挺强的
Well, Public Defender's Office is strong.
我一定让凯迪给你找个最好的
I'll get Cady to make sure you have the best one.
好吧
Okay.
现在 你打算告诉我
Now, are you going to tell me
你之前为什么满身是血了吗
why you were covered in blood earlier?
布兰奇中弹了 但他现在情况还好
Branch got shot, but he's doing okay.
谁开枪打的他
Shot by whom?
他说看起来像戴维·山脊 但是
He said the guy looked like David Ridges, but --
但山脊已经饮弹自尽了
But Ridges shot himself.
我们看到的是这样
So we saw.
布兰奇还说那人化着战妆
Branch also said the shooter was covered in war paint.
什么样的战妆
What kind of war paint?
白灰色 全身都是
Whitish gray. All over his body.
白灰
Ashes.
白色勇士
The White Warrior.
他应该用了种很厉害的药剂
You might be dealing with some very bad medicine here.
时间到了 警长
Time's up, sheriff.
小心点 沃特
Be careful, Walt.
这些人变化无常
These guys are unpredictable --
像印第安族群里的宗教极端分子
kind of our version of religious extremists.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
先想想怎么把你弄出去
We just need to focus on getting you out of here.
怎么做
How?
我没有律师 女朋友偷了我所有的钱
I have no lawyer. My girlfriend stole all my money.
这话不假
True.
但至少我们还有赫克托
But at least we still have Hector.
赫克托向法官提供证言
Hector tells his story to a judge,
但凡有点水平的公设辩护律师
any half-decent public defender
都应该能提出合理质疑
ought to be able to establish reasonable doubt.
这发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
我们刚在押解牢里的一个犯人
We were holding a prisoner in our cell --
一个大块头的印第安人
big Indian fella.
他一句话也不说
Wouldn't say a word to anybody,
然后就突然发疯了
Then he just freaked out.
他是叫赫克托吗
Was his name Hector?
你是从阿布萨罗卡来的吗
You from Absaroka?
看来得谢谢你了
Guess we got you to thank for all this, then.
他在哪儿 我要跟他谈谈
Where is he? I need to talk to him.
你得先找到他
If you could find him.
什么
Excuse me?
赫克托逃跑了 不见了
Hector escaped. He's gone.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
你要是不吼我就能解释
Maybe I could explain it better if you would stop yelling.
这样吧
Tell you what.
等过会你冷静了
Why don't you call me back later
再找我谈吧
when you've calmed down a little?
不谈更好
Or better yet, don't.
知道还有谁
You know the only thing worse
比混凝土承包商更糟糕吗
than concrete subcontractors?
不知道
Nope.
我也不知道
Me neither.
我在找赫克托
I'm looking for Hector.
布兰奇的事吗
This about Branch?
我已经去监狱找过他了
I've looked for Hector where I know to look for him.
我记得你们俩
And I remember you two
关系不一般
seemed to have a special relationship.
我之前拉过他一把
I helped the man out of a jam a year ago,
不过之后再也没有过交情
but our relationship began and ended there.
你是为了布兰奇突然要找赫克托了吗
So, is this sudden need to find Hector about Branch?
还是为了亨利
Or is it about Henry?
听说他遇到大♥麻♥烦了
I heard he's in some real trouble.
有赫克托的消息马上通知我
Let me know if you see or hear from Hector.
是大事
It's important.
别抱太大希望
Well, I wouldn't wait by your phone.
这个可不常见
This is an unusual piece.
是渡鸦毛吗
Are these raven feathers?
渡鸦 乌鸦 老鹰
Raven, crow, and eagle.
别碰
Don't touch that!
那可是古董
It's an antique.
一百多年历史了
It's more than 100 years old.
那我要多加小心了
Well, then... I'll be extra careful with it.
是谁干的
So, who did it?
回答我几个问题
If you can answer a few questions for me,
我就能回答你了
I might be able to answer that for you.
知道吗 十年了 我都没和布兰奇他妈
You know, I hadn't talked to Branch's mother
说过话 直到今天
in almost a decade until today.
她电♥话♥里冲我吼了一通
She called to scream at me.
好像是我开枪打了儿子
You'd think I was the one who'd shot our son.
她这个样子让我想起
Nothing like a little family trauma
当初为什么离婚 真是难受
to remind you of why you divorced someone.
布兰奇没事的
Branch is gonna be okay.
是啊
Sure.
那你来问我什么
Now, what was it you came here to ask me?
你能确认雅各·夜马
Can you confirm that Jacob Nighthorse
昨天在你的办公室进行商业会谈吗
was at yesterday's chamber of commerce meeting?
当然了
Of course he was there.
到今年年底
His casino is gonna account
郡里一半的收入都得靠他的赌场
for half this county's commerce before the year is out.
说到我儿子中枪的事
Now, that is the second time
这王八蛋的名字
that bastard's name has come up
你已经提了两次了
when asking about who shot my son.
你觉得是夜马干的吗
You think Nighthorse did this?
还说不准
It's hard to see how.
你帮他做了不在场证明
You just made his alibi, so...
反正不是鬼干的
Well, it wasn't a ghost,
总得有别的线索吧
So you must have some other leads.
没有 不过我有个想法
No leads. But I have a notion.
想法
A notion?
我儿子居然竞选输给了你
Hard to believe my son lost to you.
你是等我求你
Well, are you gonna make me beg
给我讲这个想法吗
to hear this notion of yours?
也许不是冲着布兰奇
Maybe Branch wasn't the target.
也许是利用他接近你
Maybe someone was using him to get at you.
好吧
Well...
要真是这样
If that's true...
但愿你能在我之前
the shooter better hope
抓到那个凶手
that you get to him before I do.
布兰奇 住手
Branch, stop!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
凯迪
Cady.
凯迪 真抱歉
Cady, I'm sorry.
我在做梦
I was dreaming.
他们给我用了药
They've got me on all these meds.
没事
Yeah, it's okay.
别告诉别人 好吗
You're not gonna tell anybody about that, are you?
老爸
Hey, dad.
我刚要去吃饭
I was just running down to the cafeteria.
要帮忙带饭吗
Do either of you want anything?
不用
I'm okay.
我不用
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表