剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, but what are they not bringing?
控方想要排除所有
The prosecution tends to leave out any information
对案子不利的证据
that can disprove their case.
我们得细查每一页
We need to search through every page of this,
找到他们论点的漏洞
see if there are any holes in their argument.
我去拿咖啡
I will bring coffee.
我是凯迪·朗迈尔
Cady Longmire.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
把法官留住 我马上到
Keep the judge there. I'm coming right down.
我们得去趟法♥院♥
We have to go to the courthouse.
-他们想提前庭审日期 -到什么时候
- They're trying to advance our trial date. - To when?
两周后 我们还完全没准备好呢
To two weeks from today, and we are nowhere near ready.
我还从没听说过庭审日期提前这么久的
I've never heard of a trial date being advanced that much.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们可以申请到延期庭审的
We're gonna get a continuance.
我知道你可以
I know you will.
沃特
Walter.
请你 不要说出来
Just -- please don't say it.
我知道 我反应过激了
I understand I, uh... I overreacted.
我是生我自己的气
I'm angry with myself.
这么多迹象都表明
All the signs were there
布兰奇不对劲
that, uh... Branch wasn't okay.
他还没准备好回来工作
He wasn't ready to come back.
我应该强迫他休息几天的
I should've forced him to take some time off,
可是我却
but, uh... instead,
却帮他毁掉自己
I gave him just enough rope to hang himself.
你只是站在了他的立场
All you did was treat Branch
考虑问题而已
the way you would want to be treated.
问题是 他不是你
Problem is, he's not you.
那是什么
What's that?
是帮你从布兰奇那转移注意力的东西
Well, it's something to take your mind off Branch.
小维的丈夫寄来的
It's from Vic's husband.
肖恩寄的
From Sean?
他把这给我♥干♥什么
Why did he send these to me?
你觉得是为什么
Why do you think?
他想让你把离婚协议书给她
He wants you to deliver divorce papers to his wife.
沃特 沃特
Walt! Walt!
沃特呢
Where's walt?!
沃特 沃特
Walt! Walt!
我找到山脊了 他还活着
I found Ridges. He's alive.
他还活着 他给我打了电♥话♥
He's alive. He called my phone.
慢点说 你去哪了
Just -- just slow down. Where you been?
他 他在派克桥上
He -- he was on pike's bridge.
我想抓他的 但他跳进了河里
I-I tried to bring him in, but he jumped in the river.
我从陆上追出很远
I followed him on the road as long as I could,
可是那河
but then the river, you know,
从路边拐进了森林
it turns away from the road into the woods.
停下 布兰奇
Just stop, Branch.
我回来要弹♥药♥和后援
Came back here for ammunition and backup.
我想让弗格和我
I figure Ferg and me could lock down...
搜索河的一侧
one side of the river bank.
另一侧可以交给小维
Vic could cover the other.
布兰奇 我们得谈谈
Branch, we need to talk about
你对山姆·波提特的所作所为
what you did to Sam Poteet.
你就非要告发我 是吗
You just couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you?
你还有胆子说我
Don't you dare put this on me.
发疯的那个可不是我
I'm not the one who decided to go bat-shit crazy.
放开她 放开她
Hey, get off her! Get off her!
放开她
Get off her!
去拿钥匙 弗格
Get the key, Ferg!
快
Quick!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
山脊 他还活着
Ridges. He's alive.
我要去找夜马
I'm gonna head over to see Nighthorse.
如果他知道有人看到了山脊
When he hears that, uh, Ridges has been spotted,
也许他就愿意招了
he, uh -- he might be ready to talk.
你真♥相♥信布兰奇的话吗
You really believe what Branch was saying?
你看看他 沃特 他状况很糟
Take a look at him, Walt. The guy is messed up.
可能吧
Maybe so.
尽管布兰奇脑袋不正常
But just because Branch isn't right in the head
并不意味着他不对
doesn't mean he's not right.
-我们要拿他怎么办 -我不知道
- So, what are we supposed to do with him? - I don't know.
沃特去找夜马了
Walt just went to go see Nighthorse.
你们不用窃窃私语
You don't have to whisper.
我们正在工作
Some of us are trying to work.
我明白你为什么必须得跟沃特说
I understand why you had to tell Walt.
我希望你明白 我不是针对你
I want you to know there are no hard feelings.
说给你自己听吧
Speak for yourself.
小维 山脊还逍遥法外
Look, Vic, Ridges is still out there.
他的车在桥上
His car's on the bridge.
要是你正好到那去 请...
If you would just go out there, please...
我不知道你打的什么算盘
Look, I don't know what your deal is,
但我不会一路开车到派克桥去
but I know that I am not driving all the way out to Pike's bridge
却发现车已经消失不见了
just to find out that the car has disappeared
跟其他山脊的证据一样消失了
like every other piece of evidence about Ridges!
车还在那
The car's still there.
我拔了他的车钥匙
I took his keys out of the ignition.
你可以站在那说我疯了
Now, you can stand there and just say that I'm crazy,
但之后 你得向沃特解释
but later, you'll have to explain to Walt
你本可以抓住朝我开枪的家伙
how you could have caught the guy who shot me,
却...放他跑了
but you just...let him go.
我可以去看看
I can go check it out.
不用了 我去吧
No, I'll go.
不在这待着就行
Anything to get me out of here.
让我出去 我跟你一块去
Let me out and I'll come with you.
我们能一起追捕他
We can track him down together.
想都别想
Not a chance.
夜马
Nighthorse!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
那你得上来
You'll have to come up here, then.
今天可忙了
Very busy day today.
今天要完成第三道工序了
We're about to finish phase three of our construction.
我就问几个问题
I'll make this quick, then.
戴维·山脊的事你骗了我
It's time you admitted you lied to me
承认了吧
about David Ridges.
不是吧 又是这事
Seriously, again with this?
我都觉得烦了 沃特
It's getting boring, Walt.
我有确凿的证据证明山脊还活着
I got hard evidence that Ridges is alive.
我手下有名警员看见了他 还跟他说过话
One of my deputies saw him, even talked to him.
真的吗
Really?
这位警员该不会是
This wouldn't be the same deputy
最近绑♥架♥了一名夏安族良民
who recently kidnapped a good Cheyenne man
还给他灌佩奥特掌的那位吧
and force-fed him peyote?
你从哪儿听说的
Where did you hear that?
没有不透风的墙
Word gets around.
看起来
So it looks like
你手里证明戴维还活着的证据
all you really have to prove that David is alive
只是一名情绪明显不稳定的犯人的话
is the word of an obviously unstable criminal, really.
这算不上确凿吧 沃特
I wouldn't call that hard evidence, Walt.
你诋毁布兰奇的把戏
Now, this game you're playing with discrediting Branch--
给他喂食佩奥特掌
having him drugged with peyote,
派山脊去扰乱他的思路
sending Ridges in to mess with his head--
这起不了多久作用了
This ain't gonna work much longer.
我知道在山脊的事上你骗了我
I know you lied to me about Ridges.
他活着
He is alive.
我早晚要证明这一点
And it's only a matter of time before I prove it.
朗迈尔
Longmire!
朗迈尔
Longmire!
他现在不在
Uh, he's not here right now.
马上就回来了
He'll be back soon.
爸爸 我以为你会带律师来
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表