剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
That looks just like him.
好的
Okay.
现在电♥话♥系统好了
Now that the phones are working again,
你能打给电♥信♥公♥司♥吗
would you mind calling the phone company?
让他们把给弗雷德·塔维什的电♥话♥记录给我
Have them pull the records on Fred Tavish.
-就是那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗 -没错
- That's that private investigator? - Yeah.
明早打给杜兰特的银行
Uh, and in the morning, call Durant financial.
我还想看看他的银行记录
I want to take a look at his bank records.
好的 沃特
Okay, Walt.
你好 迪娜
Hello, Deena.
天哪 你竟然来了
Oh, my god. I-I can't believe this.
请进
Come in.
你好 宝贝
Hi, baby.
我试着打给你
I tried calling you.
你没接
When I didn't hear back,
我以为你生我气了
I thought maybe you were angry or something.
迪娜 停下
Deena, just -- just stop for a second.
我不知道你听说了没有
I do not know if you heard,
但我在牢里蹲了一阵
but I spent a little time in jail.
什么
What?
亨利 你做了什么
Henry, what did you --
在牢里 我有很多时间
Being there...gave me a lot of time to think
想明白什么是重要的
about what is really important to me.
迪娜
So, Deena...
我要问你个问题
I have a question for you.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
迪娜
Deena...
我他妈那四万块在哪儿
Where the hell is my $40,000?
你太残酷了
You're just cruel.
偷我的钱就不残酷了吗
And stealing from me was not?!
又一次背叛了我
Betraying me again?!
滚出去
Get out! Now!
除了我 只有你
You were the only other person
知道保险箱的密♥码♥
who had the combination to my safe.
你跟刚离开的那人上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with that guy who just left?
大流士吗 拜托
Darius? Oh, please.
怎么 你想伤我
What? You want to hurt me?
你想打我
Do you want to hit me?
动手啊
Go ahead!
我不会打你
I would not hit you.
但如果不告诉我你偷钱的原因
But if you do not tell me why you did this to me,
你我都会去坐牢
I will not be the only one of us going to prison.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
-我弄疼你了 -没错
- I am hurting you? - Yes!
不说我请不起律师
Forget about the fact that I cannot afford a lawyer
也不说我交不起自己的保释金
or that I cannot pay my own bail!
你觉得我发现我爱的女人偷我的钱后
How do you think I feel knowing that the woman I love
是什么样的感受
stole from me?!
一开始没说要偷你钱的
That wasn't part of the deal!
什么意思
What deal?
我欠人钱了
I got -- I got into money trouble.
很严重 只能出城躲着
The kind of trouble that you leave town for.
而我
And I...
我在后座桌球室打九球比赛时
I met Darius at a 9-ball tournament
认识大流士的
at Backseat Billiards,
他答应替我还钱
And he offered to... help get me right.
代价是你跟他上♥床♥
In exchange for a favor?
不是那样的
Not that kind of favor.
他只是让我联♥系♥上你
He just asked me to get in contact with you
密切关注"红马驹"的生意
and just keep tabs on the business at the Red Pony,
就这样
and that's it.
他让你偷我钱
And he asked you to steal from me?
宝贝 他逼我的
Baby, he didn't ask.
我不想伤害你 亨利
I didn't mean to hurt you, Henry.
他没给我什么选择
He didn't give me any choice.
总会有选择的
There is always a choice, De.
不过这次 我们俩都选择错了
In this case, we both just made the wrong one.
我手下在哪儿
Where's my deputy?
里面 正在藏刀子呢
Inside. Hiding all the knives.
你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him?
你是谋杀嫌疑犯
That you're a murder suspect.
你的生活很美好
This is a nice life you got.
我要是能过上这日子 也就不会走了
If I had had this, I wouldn't have needed to leave.
你还不相信我
You still don't believe me?
你没做什么能让我相信你的 所以...
You haven't done much to convince me, so...
我不在乎你到底相不相信我 小沃
I don't really care whether you believe me or not, Wally.
你♥爸♥以前就这么叫你的
That's what your dad used to call you.
小沃 对吧
Wally. Right?
我记得
I remember.
他去马厩做事的时候
He used to bring you around
总会带着你
when he was working at the stables.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
你♥爸♥爸有工作
Your dad worked.
努力上进
He worked hard.
你也有工作
You work.
你欣赏自己
You appreciate the value of things in your marrow.
我要想感受到这种感觉
I needed to get away from my life
就得逃离我的生活
if I was ever gonna know that feeling.
你就没想过回来吗
You never felt the urge to come back?
你妈妈病了的时候呢
Not even when your mother was sick?
我试着打过电♥话♥
I tried calling once.
但那时候
But by that point...
她的癌症已经扩散了
her cancer was pretty advanced.
而且她止痛药吃得太多
And she was so doped up on pain killers,
甚至都不知道我是谁
she didn't even know who I was.
所以
So...
我决定躲一阵
I decided to stay off the grid.
但你没真的躲起来 对吧
But you were never really off the grid, were you?
你拿走了一些钱
Took some money with you.
我又不傻
Well, I'm not stupid.
你认识这个人吗
You recognize this man?
怀俄明州驾照
弗雷德·塔维什
他不再找你的时候
Large amount of money was deposited in his account
有一大笔钱存入他的账户
around the same time he stopped looking for you.
他不是从你弟弟妹妹
He didn't get that money
那里得到的钱
from your brother and your sister.
-是你给的吗 -他在克利夫兰找到我
- Did you give it to him? - He found me in Cleveland.
我付钱是让他走 封他的口
I paid him to leave me alone and keep quiet.
所以他知道你长什么样
He definitely knows what you look like?
应该是
I'd say so.
没错
Right.
我做了早饭
I made breakfast.
鸡蛋
Eggs.
我就不吃了 谢谢
No, thanks. I'll pass.
再说一遍 如果你想回去...
Again, if you want to head back...
不用 没事的
No, it's fine.
我等到沃特过来
I'll wait till Walt can get here.
你觉得我不能一个人在外吗
You think I can't be out here on my own?
是的
Really.
我说过 没事的
I said it's okay.
你觉得我会做什么
What do you think I'm gonna do?
我不知道 布兰奇
I don't know, Branch.
绑♥架♥一个人逼他嗑佩奥特掌吗
Kidnap a guy and force him to take peyote?
崔维斯跟你说了
Travis tell you that?
你这是承认了吗
So, you're not gonna deny it?
好吧
Okay.
现在你大概懂为什么我不想
Maybe now you understand why I am not so excited
留你一个人在这了吧
to leave you out here alone.
你觉得我失去理智了
You think I'm losing it.
但你肯定不懂自己知道真♥相♥
But you have no idea what it's like to know the truth
大家却不相信你的感觉
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表