剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他有点精神分♥裂♥
Guy's kind of schizo.
他和你说过的他家人吗
He ever tell you anything about his family?
没有
No.
我问过一次 但是...
I asked him about them once, but...
他变得非常抑郁
He got real dark,
开始尖叫着胡言乱语一些他妈妈的事
started screaming some gibberish about his mom.
我觉得他们之间发生过不愉快的事
Got the feeling something bad happened between them.
他还吸毒
Well, considering his drug habit,
他家人应该拿他没办法
family might've found him hard to handle.
威尔斯从不吸毒
Uh, Welles never did drugs.
这也是他的一个毛病
Hell, that was part of his problem.
连精神病医生开的药
Wouldn't even take the crazy meds
他都不肯吃
the, uh, the shrinks gave him.
威尔斯遇到什么麻烦了吗
Is Welles in some kind of trouble?
你是第二个来打听他的人了
You're the second person to ask me about him.
第一个是什么人
Who's the first?
两天前来了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Some private investigator came around two days ago,
问我见没见过威尔斯
asking if I'd seen Welles.
那个人身材魁梧
Was a -- a big guy.
脸上有胎记吗
Have a birthmark on the side of his face?
有
Yeah.
总之吧 我告诉他 我告诉他...
Anyway, I told him, uh, told him I...
我有阵子没见到威尔斯了
I hadn't seen Welles in a few days.
他两天以前就不见了
Woke up two mornings ago and...was just gone.
谢谢
Thanks.
威尔斯死了 是吗
Welles is... dead, isn't he?
吸毒过量
Drug overdose.
那就是被谋杀的
Then somebody killed him.
看着像
Looks that way.
你是来炫耀的吗
Why, did you come here to gloat?
我找威尔斯找了许多年
I searched for Welles Vanblarcom for years.
他却给你送上门了
He turns up dead on your doorstep.
你什么时候开始找他的
When did you first start looking for Welles?
八年前
Eight years back.
他家雇的我
Family hired me
还有国内其他侦探社
along with a bunch of other agencies around the country.
可是也没什么线索
We didn't have much to go on, though.
就这幅素描
Just this sketch
告诉我们他三十年后
showing what he would've looked like
大概长什么样
30 years later.
他家给我的是另一张
I was given a different sketch by the family.
出现好几个版本
Well, it's not uncommon
也没什么稀奇的
to have a few composites drawn up.
这么多侦探 他家给的画像
The family probably gave different sketches
可能全都不一样
to different investigators.
我找威尔斯找了一年半
I looked for Welles for about a year and a half.
一路追到克利夫兰
Tracked him all the way to Cleveland,
可是线索断了
but then the trail went cold.
他家只负责食宿和旅费
The family was only paying me for travel and food,
我拿的钱不够
so I didn't make enough money
只能放弃了
and, you know, had to call it quits.
两天前 是你去庇护所
So, why were you looking for him two days ago
找的他吗
at the homeless shelter?
你肯定懂的 沃特
Well, you know how it is, Walt.
破不了的案子最放不下
It's hard to give up on the cases you don't solve.
我找他找了这么久 结果突然
I pursued Welles for so long, and then the other day,
有个长得特别像的人来了
I see a guy looks just like my sketch.
我觉得应该见见他
I really thought I'd seen him.
我也去了
Apparently, I did.
我收下可以吗
Mind if I keep this?
可以
Sure.
恭喜
And hey, congrats.
是本地人找到了他
I'm just glad to see
拿了奖金我很欣慰
a local boy get that big bonus from the family.
警局做自己分内工作
Well, sheriff's department doesn't get rewards
不能收钱
for doing its job.
凯迪·朗迈尔
凯迪 抱歉之前没接
Cady, I am sorry I did not pick up earlier.
没电了
Dead battery.
刚充好电你就打来了
I just charged it and saw you called.
我打了37个电♥话♥了 你在哪呢
37 times. Where are you?
有些急事需要处理
There was something urgent I needed to take care of.
不行 你不能就这么走 亨利
No, you can't just take off, Henry.
有问题 你得找我
When something comes up, you ask me for help.
还有我爸
You ask my dad.
凯迪 我不想总让别人帮我
Cady, I am tired of everybody else doing things for me.
我要自己处理
I need to take matters into my own hands.
因为我 有个好人死了
A good man is dead now because of me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你肯定很不好受 可是
I can't imagine how hard that must be, but...
也有很多人担心着你呢
There are a lot of people here that care about what happens to you.
大家都不想让你回监狱
None of us wants to see you back in prison.
对不起 我马上回去
I am sorry. I will come back now.
回见
See you soon.
这里是朗迈尔家
You've reached the Longmire residence.
抱歉不能接电♥话♥
Sorry we're not here to take your call.
-请留言 -快接 弗格
- Please leave a message. - Pick up, Ferg.
我们很乐意回电
We'll be happy to call you back.
快接
Pick up.
抱歉警长 不知道是你
Sorry, sheriff. I didn't know it was you.
显示的是凡布兰可
The caller I.D. said "Vanblarcom."
我拿了卡特·凡布兰可的电♥话♥
I confiscated a phone from Carter Vanblarcom.
咱的客人怎么样
How's my house guest?
睡着呢
Snoring.
死者有新消息了吗
You find out anything new about our victim?
我也不知道
Well, I'm not sure
他是真的还是假冒的
if he's a dead heir or a dead imposter.
总之他应该是被别人杀的
Either way, it looks like he was murdered.
真的吗 谁
Really? By who?
好像没什么人认识他
I'm having trouble finding anyone that knew him.
他在庇护所有个朋友
He had one buddy at the homeless shelter,
还有个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and there's a private investigator
声称看见他了
who thinks he saw him.
除了这俩
Other than that,
唯一认识死者的人
the only person who seems to have met the victim is
就睡在我家
sleeping in my house.
要是这个约翰真是威尔斯·凡布兰可呢
What if this John guy really is Welles Vanblarcom?
没准死者要勒索他
I mean, maybe the dead guy tried to blackmail him --
不给钱就暴露他身份什么的
You know, threaten to expose him if he didn't pay up.
也许约翰杀了他
John could've killed our victim
然后编了个换身份的故事
and then made up this story about swapping identities
掩盖自己的罪行
to cover his tracks.
说的有道理
You're getting the idea.
他可能是谋杀嫌犯
You're babysitting a murder suspect.
盯好了
Keep your eyes open.
没问题
On it.
早上好 不对 晚上好
Good morning. Uh, good evening.
还没回家吗
You're here late.
是啊 电♥话♥系统好了
Yep. You know, the phones are back up.
回家之前 我想把所有留言
I wanted to be sure I've got all these messages written down
都记下来
before I went home.
记者呢
Where are all the reporters?
有的喝酒去了
Well, some of them are probably drinking.
有的睡了
Some are sleeping,
有的写文章呢
and some are posting their articles.
露比 给你这张素描
Ruby, if you'd been given this sketch,
你能认出是死者吗
Would you have known to follow our victim?
认不出来
Probably not.
画得不太像
They don't look all that similar.
这张呢
What about this one?
应该就是他
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表