剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
No, I'm good.
找到戴维·山脊了吗
Have you found David Ridges?
没有
No.
听我说 布兰奇
Listen, um, Branch, I --
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我相信你说的是亲眼所见
I believe you're telling me what you saw,
不过也许你看到的是幻觉
But, um...you weren't necessarily in your right mind.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
你被下了药
You were on drugs.
胡说八道 我没
That's insane. I don't --
是佩奥特掌
Peyote. You were dosed.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
医生从你的伤口里取出了一根
The doctor pulled a peyote-laced crow feather
涂了佩奥特掌的乌鸦毛
from out of e of your wounds.
你出现幻觉了 布兰奇
You were hallucinating, Branch.
我中枪之前就看到山脊了
I saw Ridges before I was shot.
你确定吗 布兰奇
You sure about that, Branch?
你这几天可是没少受罪
I mean, you've been through a lot.
就这样了吗
So, that's it, then?
我说的肯定都是假话
Everything I say must be a lie.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
那你走遍犯罪现场
Well, have you been over every inch of that crime scene
调查每一条线索了吗
and investigated every lead?
他们不准我踏足那里
I'm not allowed back on the res.
你要是相信我
If you believed me,
他们怎么可能拦得住你
you wouldn't take no for an answer.
我在场 沃特
I was there, Walt.
你不在
You were not.
是啊
Right.
我不在
I wasn't there.
晚上好 马赛厄斯
Evening, Mathias.
这都什么时候了
What the hell time is it?
是挺晚的
It's pretty late.
你要干什么
What do you want?
我来正式向你申请
I'd like to formally request permission
进入保留区调查案件
to conduct some business on the res.
否决
Denied.
马赛厄斯
Mathias.
开门
Open up.
我并没踏足保留区
Look, I wasn't on the res,
但我在用望远镜观望
but I was watching through binoculars,
我看到火葬柴堆那有什么事
And I saw something going on up at that funeral pyre.
我不在乎
I don't care.
马赛厄斯 你相信有鬼吗
Mathias, do you believe in ghosts?
这是圣地 我们不该来的
This is a holy place. We shouldn't be here.
受害者明确指认了枪击他的人
My victim provided an eyewitness I.D. of his attacker
也就是咱们在找的这位
that matches exactly what we're looking at.
布兰奇认出了戴维·山脊 可山脊死了
Branch I.D'd David Ridges. Ridges is dead.
也许是对错了号♥
He might've got the name wrong,
但他详细描述了外貌特征
But he gave a thorough description of the man.
浑身战妆 围着仪式用的布
Body makeup, ceremonial loin cloth.
亨利说过这群人
Henry told me about these guys --
宗教极端分子
religious extremists.
这是我的责任
I'm gonna have to answer for this.
是我的
No. I will.
好吧
Okay, then.
全都停下不要动
Everybody stop where you are!
趴在地上
Down on the ground!
手放在头后面
Put your hands behind your head!
你叫什么
What's your name?
住在哪
Where do you live?
认识戴维·山脊吗
You know David Ridges?
雅各·夜马呢
What about Jacob Nighthorse?
你再重复二十遍
Why don't you ask them 20 more times?
没准他们会崩溃呢
Think they're about to break.
你住在哪
Where do you live?
我坐在月亮之后
I sit behind the moon.
带到我那问话
This'd be a lot easier
应该会方便得多
if you let me bring them into my station.
你只有一面之辞
All you got is a description
说是个在进行仪式的印第安人
of an Indian wearing ceremonial garb.
这是我的辖区 靠这个可不行
That's not grounds for arrest on my res.
这是干什么 他需要卧床休息
Walt, this is insane. He needs to be in bed.
我也没得选
I don't really have a choice.
马赛厄斯说除非亲自指认
Mathias won't let me detain anyone
否则不能逮捕他们
without a solid eyewitness I.D.
名字地址都没问出来
I'm not getting any names or addresses.
放走他们 就再也找不到了
I let them go now, we'll never find them again.
你还好吧
You all right?
出了很多汗
He's sweating pretty bad.
我还行
I'm fine.
仔细看看
You take a good look.
看这里有没有
You let us know if one of these guys
枪击你的人
is the guy that shot you.
不在这
He's not here.
再看看
Take another look.
我知道是山脊 沃特
I know it was Ridges, Walt.
真不好意思 先生们
Sorry for the inconvenience, gentlemen.
马赛厄斯 等等 别放他们走
Mathias, wait. You can't let them go.
怎么不能放走
I can and I am.
马赛厄斯 怎么回事
Mathias, what the hell?
等一下
Just wait a minute!
再看看 仔细看
Take another look. Take your time.
我知道是山脊 沃特
I know it was Ridges, Walt.
韦斯顿医生分♥析♥了你收集的骨灰
Dr. Weston analyzed those ashes you were collecting.
猜猜发现了谁的DNA
Guess whose DNA was in there.
戴维·山脊
Dave Ridges.
我知道我看到了谁
I know what I saw.
我也想相信你的话
I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.
我也想来这里 调查犯罪现场
I wanted to come out here, examine the crime scene...
追查每一条线索
chase down every lead,
可他死了 布兰奇
But...he's dead, Branch.
戴维·山脊死了
David Ridges is dead.
你看到的是幻觉
You imagined him.
如果是名白色勇士枪击了你
So, if you were shot by a white warrior,
也许你刚把他放走了
you probably just let him go.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表