剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你去哪
Where are you going?
里面
Inside.
不行
No, you're not.
我要怎么做才能回警局
What do I got to do to earn my way back in?
不知道
I don't know.
没事 不用担心
It's okay. Nobody needs to worry.
这不是我的血 也不是布兰奇的
This isn't my blood, and this isn't Branch's blood, so...
实际上 是我的血
Well, actually, this is my blood,
但没看起来那么糟糕
but it's not as bad as it looks.
我没事
I'm fine.
那是谁的血...
So, whose blood --
戴维·山脊的血
David Ridges.
他还活着 但现在死了
He was alive. Now he's dead.
露比 你帮我准备些文件
Ruby, I need you to prepare some paperwork.
好的 什么文件
Okay, okay. On what?
布兰奇的停职文件
Branch's suspension.
我们要按章行事
I want to make sure we do everything by the book.
保证他得到一场公平全面的听证会
He gets a fair, thorough hearing.
弗格 收拾好布兰奇的个人物品
Ferg...gather up Branch's personal belongings...
换上这些东西
and take them over to his place.
我吗
Me?
我不想让他回来
I don't want him coming back here.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我没征求你意见 这是命令 弗格
I'm not asking. I'm telling, Ferg.
还有 露比
And, Ruby.
给我一份
Give me a copy of that, uh,
雅各·夜马签署的豁免协议
immunity deal that Jacob Nighthorse signed.
你要那个干什么
What do you need that for?
我想看看雅各·夜马有没有违反
'Cause I need to see if Jacob Nighthorse
协议中的条款
violated the terms of that deal.
你说你找到了戴维·山脊
You said you found David Ridges.
确切地说 是他找到了我
More like he found me
在一位朋友的帮助下
with some help from a friend.
你现在要去哪
Where are you going now?
去逮捕夜马
To arrest Nighthorse.
沃特 你不能就这么出去
Walter, you can't go out looking like that.
你得把血洗干净
You need to clean yourself up.
不 就这么去吧
No, no, no. Go like that.
一看就是动真格的
Looks like you mean business.
-叫他来 -警长
- Get him. - Sheriff.
-夜马 -叫他来
- Nighthorse! - Just get him!
夜马
Nighthorse!
苏珊 出去吧 去找玛拉基
Susan, get out here. Find Malachi.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你把沃特惹毛了
You made Walt mad.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
别装什么都不知道
Don't pretend to be surprised.
警长 把手铐拿开
Sheriff, put those away.
你跟我的委托人签过协议
You made a deal with my client.
他违反了协议
Which he violated.
-我绝对没有 -你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
- I most certainly did not. - You set me up.
你把我的行踪透露给山脊
You told Ridges where I was gonna be,
-他伏击了我 -我没有
- and he ambushed me! - That is not true.
我再也不会相信你的话
Well, I'm done taking your word.
就知道你会这样
We assumed as much.
所以我们有这个
That's why we have this.
我很清楚
I am acutely aware
你非常想找个理由把我抓起来
of how badly you want to catch me in something,
所以我录下了和山脊的谈话
so I recorded my conversation with Ridges.
戴维 有你的消息真好
David, it's good to hear from you.
你在哪
Where are you?
你问这个干什么
Why do you want to know that?
你以前从不过问这些
You've never asked me that before.
我很担心你 你没事吧
I'm worried about you. Are you okay?
我会没事的
I will be.
我跟一个女巫医在一起
I'm with a medicine woman.
很好
That's good.
你该让她照顾下你 兄弟
You should let her take care of you, brother.
是在马河附近的拖车那里吗
Is it that trailer out by horse creek?
-是啊 -太好了
- Yeah. - That's good.
雅各 我不会再去见你了
Jacob, I will not see you again,
这次不会了
not in this time.
不 戴维 听我说
No, David, listen to me, man.
这通电♥话♥里没有一句话
There's not one thing on that call
能证明我的委托人
that suggests my client did anything
违反了协议
to violate his agreement.
抱歉让你失望了
So sorry to disappoint you.
他差点杀了我
He nearly killed me.
是吗
Yeah.
没杀掉你我们都很欣慰
We're all sure glad that he didn't.
这是我第一百次求你了
And I'm gonna ask you for like the 100th time.
求你离我远点
Please leave me alone.
你觉得你比我聪明吗
You think you're smarter than me?
我觉得你被偏见蒙蔽了双眼
I think you are blinded by your prejudice.
我有偏见
I'm prejudiced?
那你有什么其他解释吗
How else would you explain it?
这么多年
The years you've spent,
你阻碍我的事业发展
trying to keep me from succeeding,
编出各种大阴谋往我头上套
trying to fabricate some grand criminal conspiracy
可我只想为社区做贡献
when all I've done is try to help my community.
赶紧从丧妻的阴影中走出来吧
Just picking up where your wife left off.
倒霉
Shit!
抱歉 小维 我真的不是想
I'm so sorry, Vic. I had no intentions --
没关系 我理解
No, it's fine. I get it.
他侮辱了你的妻子嘛
The guy was talking shit about your wife.
真不敢相信我打了你
I can't believe I hit you.
真的 这是这周发生在我身上最好的事
Seriously, it's the best thing that's happened to me all week.
你觉得夜马说的对吗
You think Nighthorse is right?
你觉得我是在诬陷他吗
You think I'm trying to railroad him?
我不知道
I don't know,
而且那通电♥话♥听着很像真的
and the phone call seemed pretty legit.
几点了
What time is it?
怎么了
Why?
我需要喝杯酒
I need a drink.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
沃特让我 把你的东西送过来
Walt wanted me to... bring over your stuff.
你清理了我的桌子...
You cleaned out my desk...
来放你自己的东西
to make room for your stuff.
不 我 不是这样的
No, I-I... that's --
没事的 弗格 这是你应得的
It's okay, Ferg. You deserve it.
这只是暂时的 对吧
It's temporary, right?
对
Right.
你俩怎么了
What happened to you two?
没怎么
The usual.
沃特给了我一拳
Walt punched me.
爸 你记不记得菲尔斯警探
Hey, dad, do you remember detective Fales
对亨利有过什么歧视或轻蔑的用语吗
ever using any kind of racist or pejorative language about Henry?
不知道 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
因为我在最早的红马驹的搜查令里
Because I found something odd
发现了奇怪的东西
in the original search warrant for the Red Pony.
最早的
The original warrant?
搜查令不止一张吗
There's more than one?
法官拒绝了第一张 原因显而易见
The judge denied the first one, and you can see why.
不仅没有担♥保♥
It was rather underwritten
而且主要内容是去当地酒吧
and only suggested that they were looking for feathers
搜查羽毛
in a native-owned business.
羽毛
Feathers?
是 所以我想也许能以
Right, so, I was thinking that we could make a case
菲尔斯警探对亨利的起诉
that detective Fales was persecuting Henry
是出于种族主义这个角度辩护
with some sort of racist agenda.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表