剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Honestly...
我们不希望她回来
We didn't want her to come back.
你们很幸运 她回不来了
Well, you're in luck. She's not.
我们昨晚在阿柏萨罗卡县发现了她
We found Polina in Absaroka County last night.
我们一直在想我们和她谁先死
We always figured it'd be us or her.
现在知道了
I guess now we know.
那家收养机构有什么资料吗
Find out anything about that adoption agency?
没查到太多
Not much.
普♥京♥法令禁止了
After Putin made it illegal
美国人领养俄♥罗♥斯♥孩子之后
for Americans to adopt Russian kids,
"基洛夫天使"就神秘消失了
Angels of Kirov just sort of disappeared.
手♥机♥还是没法破解
Uh, still can't get into the phone either,
但这手♥机♥其实...
but it turns out it doesn't actually --
其实不是被害者的
Turns out it doesn't actually belong to the victim.
登记在亚利桑那州一所感化院名下
Uh, the phone was registered to a reform school in Arizona
名叫金枝女子学校
called the Golden Bough School for Girls.
这可怪了
That's weird.
格林家的人说波琳娜11个月前就跑了
The Greenes told us Polina ran away 11 months ago
他们也不知道她在哪儿
and they had no idea where she would be.
-各位好 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
看看你
Look at you.
重振雄风了
Back in the saddle.
你看起来挺精神
You look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我...
Um, I --
爸爸 我能...
Dad, can I just --
能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
马上就好
Just one second.
布兰奇看着糟透了 他来干嘛
Branch looks awful. What is he doing here?
工作
Working.
亨利的律师怎么样了
How's Henry's lawyer?
他没来
He didn't show up.
监狱和公设辩护人办公室说
The jail told the public defender's office
亨利取消了会面
that Henry canceled the meeting.
但他没有
He didn't.
他貌似在里面被整得挺惨
And it looks like he's getting really roughed up in there.
我们得赶快把他弄出来
We have got to get him out.
问问公派律师怎么还没来
Track down the public defender. Find out what's going on.
-我去看亨利 -谢谢
- I'll go see Henry. - Thank you.
我刚查到了亚利桑那州那所教改学校的地址
I just got the address to that reform school in Arizona.
我们该去看看
We should really go check it out.
现在就去吗
Wait, now?
爸爸 那亨利怎么办
Dad, what about Henry?
都交给我吧
I'll take care of it. All of it.
没错 沃特·朗迈尔警长
Yes. Sheriff Walt Longmire.
我找亨利·站熊
I need to speak to Henry StandingBear.
可以 我可以继续等
Yeah, I can wait... again.
还不行吗
Still no luck?
之前从没在三县监狱这里触过霉头
Never had a problem before with the tri-county jail,
但现在亨利关在里面却...
but now that Henry's in there...
想掉头回去吗
Want to turn around, just drive back?
的确想
Actually, I do.
但我们都开过一半路程了
But we're already halfway to Arizona.
汉克·站熊
Well, Hank StandingBear,
你又惹上什么麻烦了
What sort of trouble have you found for yourself now?
你好 玛拉基
Hello, Malachi.
看来麻烦找上门来了
It appears that trouble has found me.
我看你需要多交几个朋友
It looks like you could use a friend.
我有朋友
I have friends.
这里你可没有
Oh, not in here, you don't.
在这里 沃特·朗迈尔也帮不了你
Walter Longmire can't help you in here.
他打电♥话♥都找不到你
I mean, he can't even get you on the telephone.
你和个白人警长关系这么铁
And if word of your close friendship with a white lawman
要是传到某些人耳朵里...
were to get whispered into the wrong ears...
但我也有好消息
But I have some wonderful news.
我也许能叫停这一切
I just might be able to make all this stop.
那这都是你策划的吗
Does that mean you also made it start?
别瞻前顾后的 汉克
You can't be half-Indian in here, Hank,
兄弟会不允许这样
Not with the brotherhood around.
在这里 你不入印第安帮...就得死
With us, it's, uh, go red or...go dead.
看看这些
Look at all this.
这到底是学校还是监狱
Is this supposed to be a prison or a school?
你们找到波琳娜了吗
Have you found Polina?
找到她的手♥机♥了
Found her cellphone.
我们的警官
Our office traced its,
根据序列码查到了你们学校
uh, serial number back to your school.
我去找IT部门查一下
I'll have my I.T. guy look into it.
波琳娜逃走后你和她的监护人联♥系♥过吗
Did you contact Polina's guardians after she ran away?
法律上讲 我们就是她的监护人
Technically, we are Polina's guardians.
兰尼和菲比·格林六周前签字转让了监护权
Lanny and Phoebe Greene signed over custody six weeks ago.
我们派人去怀俄明州
We sent an extraction team up to Wyoming
把她从她原来的学校接走
to get her out of her regular school
然后带到这来
and bring her down here.
这是她的房♥间
This is her room.
你是说你得把她绑来么
You mean you had to kidnap her?
你们还没见过波琳娜吧
You haven't met Polina, have you?
这种事情经常发生
This incident was a regular occurrence.
也许是其他女孩做了什么激怒了她
Maybe the other girl did something to provoke her.
确实有
Oh, she did.
排队拿蛋糕的时候她插队了
She got ahead of her in the cupcake line.
这下有意思了
Oh, now, that's interesting.
你刚给我的电♥话♥号♥码
The serial number you gave me
是我们的保安队长诺伍德·杨的
belongs to the phone of our head of security, Norwood Young.
-我想和他谈谈 -我也想
- I'd like to talk to him. - Yeah, me too.
波琳娜逃跑后我就派他去找
I sent him to retrieve Polina right after she escaped.
过去一整天我都联♥系♥不到他
I haven't been able to contact him for the last 24 hours.
那我们需要他手♥机♥的密♥码♥了
Then we'll need the passcode to his phone.
不行 抱歉
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
这是完全不合规定的
That is completely against regulations.
露丝女士 波琳娜在县里被杀了
Ms. Ruth, Polina was found murdered in my county.
犯罪现场留有你们保安队长的手♥机♥
Your head of security's phone was found at the crime scene.
好吧
Okay.
为了波琳娜 我就破一次例
I'll make an exception this one time, for Polina's sake.
布兰奇 试试5593
Hey, Branch. Try 5593.
解锁了 很好
It works. Great.
下载所有的邮件照片和短♥信♥
Download all the, uh, e-mails, pictures, and text messages.
我们马上就回来
We're on our way back to you right now.
好的 拜拜
All right, bye.
抱歉
Sorry!
帮个忙吧
Little help here?
你们是为了波琳娜来的吗
You guys here about Polina?
波琳娜的事你都了解什么
What do you know about Polina?
我想我知道谁杀了她
I think I know who killed her.
大概三周前我从这逃出来了
I'm like three weeks away from getting out of here.
我可不能因闯入电脑室被抓
I can't get caught breaking into the computer lab.
所以 波琳娜受到虐待了吗
So, was Polina mistreated here?
是因为这 她才逃走的吗
Is that why she ran away?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
她就只是脑子有点问题
She was just sort of sick in the head.
一直想着要试试逃出去
She was totally obsessed with trying to escape.
肯定有人对他做了什么
Someone must have done something to her.
她就说她不会再让这事发生的
All she'd say was she wasn't gonna let it happen again.
再让什么发生
Let what happen again?
我不知道 我也不会去问
I don't know, and I wasn't gonna ask.
你怎么知道波琳娜被杀了
How do you know Polina was killed?
因为我看到你们的警车了
'Cause I saw your sheriff's truck.
她最后发我图片的地方是在怀俄明州
Wyoming's the last state she sent me pictures from.
你们搞定了吗 快点
Aren't you guys done yet? Hurry.
每次搭车 她都拍下司机发给我
Polina sent me pictures of every driver who picked her up
还有车牌号♥ 以防万一
and their license plates in case anything happened to her.
她为什么信任你
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表