剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
George's cellphone.
你是他最后联♥系♥过的人
You were the last person he called.
记录显示最后通话持续了十二分钟
Phone records say the call lasted for 12 minutes.
你是不是想劝他不要再次自杀
Were you trying to talk him out of another suicide attempt?
他第一次是吃的安♥眠♥药♥
He swallowed sleeping pills the first time.
这次我们还没做毒理检验
We haven't run a tox screen yet to see what it was this time,
但我可以随时打给医院
but I could call the hospital right away
-让他们做一个 -不
- and ask for one, and - No.
不用了
Don't.
这回还是安♥眠♥药♥
It was the sleeping pills again.
乔治 醒醒
George, wake up!
我正在叫救护车
I'm calling the Ambulance!
太迟了
Too late.
我把药全吃了
I took all of them.
你是个好朋友 泰
You're a good friend, Ty.
你是对的
You were right.
上次我完全做错了
I did it all wrong the last time.
他什么意思
What did he mean?
当他第一次自杀时
When he first tried to kill himself,
我试着和他讲道理
I tried to talk some sense into him.
你和他说了什么
What'd you tell him?
我说 如果他自杀了
That if he killed himself,
道恩和凯西永远都拿不到保险的钱
Dawn and Cassie would never collect on the insurance policy.
我的意思是自杀解决不了任何事
What I meant was that suicide wouldn't solve anything.
但他听成了别的意思
But he heard something different.
-我想让你冲我开一枪 -什么
- I want you to shoot me. - What?!
在我死之后 让这一切看起来像谋杀
After I'm dead, so it looks like a murder
而我的女儿们可以拿到钱
and my girls can get that money
就像你说的
just like you said.
完事后把药瓶和枪都带走
Get rid of the pills and the gun when you're done.
作为我的朋友 我求你
I'm asking you as my friend.
我只能这样...
This is the only way I...
只能这样保住农场了
This is the only way I can save the farm.
求你了
Please.
乔治
George.
乔治
George!
你知道我的公♥司♥因为客户钻漏洞
Do you know how often my company has denied claims
拒绝了多少次保险索赔吗
because of some loophole?
你知道有多少次 我从他人那里索取的
Do you know how many times I've taken from people
已经远远超过我能给予的
so much more than I've given back?
乔治·林德是我认识的
George Linder was one of the most decent,
最值得尊敬的人
honorable men I knew.
而现在
And now...
他的家庭会失去他努力保护的一切
his family was gonna lose everything he stood for.
我决定要像自己答应的那样
I decided I was gonna be
做一个真正的朋友
the friend I always claimed to be
并且帮他保住他的农场
and help him save his farm.
这是个好故事
That's some kind of story.
但我欣赏不来
But a little farfetched for my taste.
你想的话可以告诉道恩还有凯西
You can tell Dawn and Cassie all about it if you want.
不过我还是会把本案
But I think I'm just gonna declare this
定义成一起未破的谋杀案
an unsolved homicide.
我不想看这个
I don't want to read this.
我不想写 但
I didn't want to write it, but
我还是写了
I did.
所以你得打开它
So now you have to open it.
这是有关布兰奇的
This is about Branch?
你得把它全部看完
You need to read it all the way through.
他现在不该
There's no way he should be carrying
拿着警徽和配枪
a badge and a gun right now.
他是个随时起爆的定时炸♥弹♥
He's a time bomb just waiting to go off.
西镇警魂
第三季 第八集
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表