剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Now, it doesn't hurt to get people talking.
你们俩去找赫克托 我去找几个
While you two look for Hector, I'm gonna track down some men
可能杀了米勒·贝克的人
that may have actually killed Miller Beck.
如果我的推理是对的
If we go with my theory
玛莎的死不是偶然事件
That Martha's death wasn't a random mugging...
也就是说有人雇佣米勒·贝克杀害她
that would mean someone actually paid Miller Beck to kill her.
然后凶手又杀了米勒·贝克来掩藏踪迹
And then killed Miller Beck to cover any tracks.
这都是谁啊
Who are they?
杀人的 贩毒的
Murderers, drug dealers,
反♥社♥会♥者 都是我逮捕的
and sociopaths I've arrested,
一个比一个狡猾 冷酷
Each one a little smarter and more ruthless than the next.
这三个人在你母亲被谋杀时
Every one of those three men was out of prison
都被释放了
at the time of your mom's murder.
我去见见这三个人
And I'm gonna pay each of them a visit,
看看是否和丹佛或者米勒·贝克有联♥系♥
see if they have connections to Denver or Miller Beck.
你要一个人去吗
Wait. You mean you're going alone?
要是我出事了
Well, if something happens to me,
你们也知道谁是嫌疑人
we know who our chief suspects are.
我们到底在干什么
What are we doing?
怎么 你怕了
What, you scared?
怕了随时可以走
You could have bailed out at any time.
我都不知道你打算干什么啊
Man, I-I didn't even know what you were doing.
你抓人的时候 我还以为
When you grabbed that guy, for all I knew,
只是几个夏安毒贩带着几把
a bunch of cheyenne drug dealers were gonna come after us
乌兹枪或者战斧找我们的麻烦呢
with uzis a-and tomahawks.
之后我才发现你打算扣押他
And then I realized you were taking him hostage.
我是怕你
I just wanted to make sure
毁了自己的前程
that, you know, you didn't screw up your entire life.
怎么毁
By what?
杀掉他吗
Killing him?
你以为我疯到什么地步了
How crazy you think I am?
我不会毁掉自己的
Look. I'm not gonna screw up my life.
我拿枪指着你时
Yeah, I thought the same thing
也是这么想的
when I pulled that gun on you.
瞧我现在
Now look at me.
重点就在这
That's the thing.
你这种人会被抓
Guys like you get caught.
我这种人就不会
Guys like me don't.
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
这一股紫色的味道
It tastes like... purple in here.
你给他吃什么了
What the hell did you give him?
佩奥特掌茶
Peyote tea.
他们找到他时 药效应该还在
He'll still be hallucinating by the time they find him.
所以不会有人相信他的话的
So no one will believe a damn thing he says.
送送他
Walk him up.
我们就 这么把他扔在这吗
Are we -- are we just gonna leave him out here alone?
神明会保佑他的
I'm sure the spirits will take good care of him.
好吧
Okay.
镇定 我把你放开
Calm down. I got you.
他们说
They say...
这次他们会把你彻底打开
they cracked you open for real this time.
你可以释放出那些黑暗的东西了
Now you can let all that dark stuff out.
你违反了城♥堡♥条款 警长
You're violating the castle Doctrine, sheriff.
我在院子里 没进城♥堡♥
Castle doctrine doesn't apply if I'm in your yard, chance.
你过了我家前门
You just passed through my front door
已经进入我家的范围了
and you entered my home's zoned perimeter,
也就是说我们都在住♥宅♥里
which means we are both standing within my domicile
法律上规定我可以自卫
and I'm legally entitled to stand my ground.
对吧 警长
Isn't that right, sheriff?
除非你有逮捕令
Unless you got a warrant.
我只是想和你谈谈
I'm just here to talk.
你有枪吗
You have a gun?
-有 -那我觉得不安全
- Yep. - Then I feel threatened.
你没必要这样
This isn't necessary.
上次你来这里
The last time you came around,
杀了我弟弟
you shot and killed my baby brother,
还打算以谋杀罪逮捕我 对吗
tried to put me away for murder, right?
根据宪法
I'm sanctioned by the constitution
我可以向你开枪的
to put a bullet in your head.
我出去行了吧
I'll just step outside.
你认识米勒·贝克吗
You knew a man named Miller Beck.
法律规定
I'm under no legal obligation
我没有义务回答 警长
to answer any of your questions, sheriff.
这辆车呢
How about this car?
过期的科罗拉多州车牌 这车是你的吗
Expired Colorado plates. Is this yours?
你要抢走我的财产吗
Is that a threat to dispossess me of my property?
所以说是你的
So it is yours.
又错了
Wrong again.
可这块牌子不是你的财产
Then you can't claim defense of property if I take this.
法律就是这么规定的
That's the letter of the law.
所有人都能看到他了
He's gonna be in everyone's sights now.
我打印了大概100张
I printed out about 100 of these.
纽特·坎宁安又打电♥话♥说丢鸡的事了
And Newt Cunningham called again about his missing hen.
是啊 母鸡失踪案
Ah, yes. The case of the missing chicken.
沃特呢
Where's Walt?
他休息 我负责
Taking a little r&r. I'm in charge.
我需要帮助
Well, I need someone help.
保留区的人在自家后院发现一个
Someone on the rez found a Cheyenne man named Sam Poteet
叫山姆·波提特的人 嗑药磕嗨了
tripping on peyote in their backyard.
好的
Okay.
山姆说自己被两个白小子绑♥架♥
Sam claims he was abducted and drugged
还被灌了药
by a couple bleach boys.
白人男性
White guys.
那两个白小子有名字吗
Do these bleach boys got names?
有 汤姆和杰瑞
Yeah. Tom and Jerry.
我知道
I know.
我给山姆·波提特上班的五金店打电♥话♥了
I called the hardware store Sam Poteet works.
他这两个月翘了四次班了
Turns out this is the fourth shift he's missed in the last two months.
所以他编了一个绑♥架♥的故事
So he's making up a story about a kidnapping
避免被炒鱿鱼
to avoid getting fired?
不然就是被人下药了
That or he's just tripping.
不管怎样我都要查一查
Either way, I still got to follow up.
好的
Okay.
我们有个活页夹
Well, we got a binder...
里面都是大头照
With mugshots in it...
可以借给你
...that you can borrow.
等那人稍微清醒一些
Well, when this guy sobers up a little,
我就让他看一看
I'll have him take a look.
露比 查一个科罗拉多州的车牌号♥
Ruby, I need you to run a Colorado license plate number.
BCB·32C
Baker, charlie, baker, 32, charlie.
好
Okay.
玛拉基·斯特兰德假释听证会有消息吗
And, uh, any word back on malachi's parole hearing yet?
还没有
Not yet.
干什么
What do you want?
帮我个忙
A favor.
没空
I'm busy.
这样很危险
It's dangerous.
你可能中枪的
You might get shot.
说吧
I'm listening.
人越来越多
They keep pouring in.
我让露比告诉想拿奖金的人来这儿
I asked Ruby to send all the reward-seekers here
只要他们真的见过赫克托
so that if they actually have seen Hector,
你就能帮我问问题了
you can help me question them.
如果没见过 没准也能喝一杯
And if they haven't, they might still be thirsty.
有个好律师真是好
I have lucked into a brilliant attorney.
问得怎么样了
How are the interviews going?
可能问出有用的了 跟我来
We might actually have something. Come here.
能告诉亨利你和我说的吗
Can you tell Henry what you told me?
可以
Yeah.
我在洞穴旁边的夏季小道攀岩
So, I was hiking up near summer pass by the caves.
听到了沙沙声
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表