剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
During the procedure, they...
说我被绝育了
found I'd been sterilized.
只有奥伦·马洛里给我做过手术
Oren Mallory was the only doctor who had ever operated on me.
阑尾切除
An appendectomy.
我才16岁
I was 16.
他夺走了你生育的能力
He took away your ability to have children.
我就夺走他的儿子
So I took his sons.
我
I just...
我想让奥伦·马洛里
I wanted Oren Mallory
体会一下我的痛苦
to feel the pain he caused.
我想让他体会一下
I wanted him to know what it was like
与孩子一起的美好时光
to have all your dreams for the future
被陌生人夺走的感觉
taken away by a stranger.
妮娜
Neena...
我以为复仇成功 我就心满意足了
I thought I would feel peace when I got my revenge.
我错了
I was wrong. I...
感觉比以前还空虚
I feel emptier than before.
最讽刺的是
And the irony is,
奥伦·马洛里可能都不记得我
Oren Mallory probably doesn't even remember me.
他不知道
He'll never understand --
他永远也不知道儿子们为什么死
He'll never understand why his sons died.
让我帮你吧 妮娜
Let me help you, Neena.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
你得告诉大家你的遭遇
You need to tell people what happened to you.
告诉他们
You tell them.
由你说出口更有意义
It will mean more coming from you, Neena.
我再也不会让你回来了
You're never going back in there.
守不住的诺言就别许
You should not make promises you cannot keep.
我的自♥由♥是暂时的
My freedom is temporary.
也是有界限的
And it has limits.
不管发生什么
No matter what happens,
你不能再回来了
You're never going back.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表